Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ No WAY! That's amazing!

See, I knew it wasn't just a bunch of drooling women watching this show! :lol: That's fantastic, and the guys must be so honoured to have such a "manly" fanbase. :cool:

Speaking of fanbase... me, geek that I am just re-watched the last episode and I remembered another part that had me laughing my ass off- when Sam says they have to kill Gordon, and Dean acts all surprised and then imitates Sam. It went something like, "Really? I thought you'd be all 'We cannnn't. He's a human, it wronnnnng.'" Oh man, the way Jensen did that one had me crying. So hilarious!

2. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

My favorite part of the episode was definitely when Dean said "Sit around all day writing sad poems about how I’m going to die? You know what, I’ve got one. Let’s see, what rhymes with "Shut up, Sam"?" I was laughing on the inside.

I actually fell asleep during the episode and had to stay up and watch it again at 10. I didn't fall asleep cause I was bored or anything my sleep schedule was just all messed up.

My other favorite part was when Gordon and the other guy were questioning the guy who got attacked and he said that one of them was really tall. They really are both very tall but no one knows about Jensen because when you put him beside Jared he looks so short

3. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^that is so amazing, that must have felt like a suge an unbelievable honor.
    this weeks episode was so good. definitely one of my faves of the season so far. as much as i hate gordan, i just love him and the guy who plays him is fantastic. the whole epsidoe was awesome.
    i totally thought that his powers came back too, especially at the end when he beheaded gordon. theres no way he could do that with out having some kind of superhuman strength.

4. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

*waves hello* It's my first time posting in this thread. :)

I believe Jensen is about 6 feet tall, and Jared is about 6'3" or 6'4"? With that kinda height, he'd make anyone look short. :lol:

I loved the scene at the end of "Fresh Blood" with Dean teaching Sam how to fix the Impala, I almost cried. I really hope they manage to find a way to get Dean out of his deal, before his one year is up.

I am very curious about Ruby too, exactly what kind of demon is she, and why does she want to help the Winchester bros? I wonder if we'll ever find out, what with the strike going on and all. :(

"Red Sky at Morning" was a real fun episode. :D Sam getting hit on by that old lady, and Dean hyperventilating over losing the Impala were my favorite parts. ;) And Dean asking Sam if he can shoot Bela. I say go ahead! :devil: Not that I dislike Bela or anything, but it'd be fun to see him actually do it. Hehehe. I do agree that her British accent could use some toning down though, but it doesn't bother me as much as it did in her first appearance. :) But it seems to be her natural accent so I guess we'll have to live with it for as long as Bela is on the show, hehe. Speaking of, I wonder what terrible secret she's keeping?

It looks like we won't have new episodes for a month...but I'm looking forward to their Christmas-themed episode! :)

5. BabaOReilly

Jensen is definitely 6 foot, possible even 6'1. And totally yummy! :D

Um, so am I correct in understanding that there's no new episode this week?!!! :eek: Grrrrr... arg.

6. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

According to TV.com, yes. :( The next new episode will be airing on December 13.

I agree 100%! Jensen is totally yummy, and so is Jared. :D They are the most gorgeous TV brothers I've ever seen, hehehe.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Bleh. I didn't like last week's episode. I hate Vampires, it's why I hated to watch Buffy. (And I think Kripke is a Buffy fan. :lol:)

Although the end with Dean teaching Sammy how to fix the Impala was so cute. :eek:

^^^ That's some great recognition for the show. Good to know the show really has an impact on people (namely the American Armed Forces) and helps them to forget about all of the foibles going on. *hugglez Supernatural folks*

8. BabaOReilly

You don't like vampires? Wow. I love 'em. All dark and gothic/romantic. I've always dug the vampire thing.

But don't worry, we can still be friends!

So, will they be airing an episode this week, does anyone know?

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

You know, I never realised that Katie Cassidy (Ruby) was David Cassidy's daughter. Small world.

Just got to say that "Red Sky in the Morning" was a good episode. It reminded me a lot of "Dead in the Water" from season one in some parts, but I did like the scene when Dean came downstairs in the suit, James Bond music and everything. I almost have to say I think Dean might have met his match in Bela - she really threw him with her comment. And of course, there was poor Sam... *snicker*

We're getting "Fresh Blood" on Monday. And from what I can see, the next episode "A Very Supernatural Christmas" will be the one and only episode to air in December - no date has been given to it yet.

10. BabaOReilly

Do you think there will actually be an episode called "A Very Supernatural Christmas", or they're just messing with us?

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i hope so. that would be so awesome. but then again who knows if that will happen at all this year, with the writers strike going on.

12. Cara1090

Cara1090 Dead on Arrival

I just recently found this thread. Supernatural its my other favorit show besides CSI:NY.

I recelty just watched "Fresh Blood," I loved it. I loved it in the end when Dean was teaching Sam how to fix the Impala. It was such a sweet brotherly moment. :D

13. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I've seen a promo photo, so it looks like it is genuine! I can't wait :D

14. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh I so love that show, I've made it to the middle of season 2 so far. "In my time of dying" had me in tears, that was heartbreaking... As I'm a spoiler girl, I both look forward and fear "All hell breaks lose", that'll be just as hard I guess.
    Hm, somehow I'm unable to download "Born under a bad sign", so I wonder if it's a "must-see" to understand the rest of the season, or if there are any very important dialogues I shouldn't miss? I can read the episode summary of course, but sometimes there are scenes you just have to see because they're so special, I think you know what I mean?
    Btw, "Tall Tales" just cracked me up, that was hilarious! Two people, two points of view! *g*

15. BabaOReilly

Welcome cara1090. I oftne think of our little thread here as an underground movement... we're slowly going to take over the whole board! :lol:
    SandleDL, I don't think you'll miss anything crucial, but it's an interesting episode nonetheless. And I think there's a little resolution regarding Jo in that one too..

Am I right in thinking they're reshowing "The Kids Are Alright" this week? Great episode- I could watch it again! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.