Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jendai

jendai Victim

Ah just popped in for my weekly fix....lovely pics guys!!! I'm so jealous that we can't see the new episodes in the UK yet :(. Gotta agree about the smile, it definitely perks me up when I'm in a bad mood. Oh, and I updated my ISP and got to hear his Ceesau thing on myspace this week. Loving it - is there anything this man can't do?

2. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I don't know what is my favourite feature on him. I guess I love them all equally, that way I can give them equal attention.

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: Proudly presenting the goofy face :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Is it just me, or did Carmine look so very, very pretty in that autopsy scene? :D

Maybe it's the lighting, but his skin looked so perfect and blemish-free. :p

And for some reason, I loved the way he talked when he was talking about not finding any blood anywhere in the tent. *drools at the pics*

5. Carmeena

Carmeena Victim

ha ha ha ha ha!!!
    DUDE... those pics are priceless :p
    Don't you love him even more just because something so beautiful can pull a face like that?
    ;)

6. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Well he does have quite the tush.

That second picture makes me feel kinda uneasy :lol: But I'm lovin' his teeth. I wish I had a set like that, imagine how much more fun food would be w/ them.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

He did look quite pretty in the autopsy scene. His facial expressions are priceless! :lol: It looks like he's doing Valley speak! The first one looks like, "Oh my god!" and the second one, "Oh, yeah, totally!" :lol:

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

^ :lol: That's hilarious. Now I'm picturing him in a cheerleader's costume while he does all that!

The second one to me looked more like, "Oops, I did it again, didn't I?

9. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

I thought Carmine was absolutely sexy in that autopsy scene. What did come to mind was how much his face reminded me of Eddie's face in "Sleight Out Of Hand", when Flack was talking to Hawkes in the magic shop. It's just the way that Flack's lips curled above his teeth, like how Danny's lips are in the second pic, that looked a bit familiar.

Then, in the second pic, it looks like he's missing a tooth back there too. Not that I mind. :lol:

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^So cute that Danny and Flack made the same face! I'll have to rewatch that scene from "Sleight Out of Hand" at some point.

Those are really truly hilarious faces. :lol: And now that I look at that second pic, I see what you're saying about the tooth. It could just be the angle, or it could be that he's missing a tooth. It warrants further investigation. :devil: ;)

11. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Maybe Danny and Flack had a really rough night. :devil:

Oh dear, I can't believe I just said something like that! You girls are corrupting me...*runs and hides*

12. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I have a picture of him with a larger smile and from what I can tell he has all his teeth :D BUT I'm sure you want to make 100% sure so I say it still needs to be investigated further just to be safe :lol:

13. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

It seems to me - or possibly it's just my over-ripe imagination - that Danny's lower lip has got more pouty since his tongue's disappeared. And have you ever noticed how that beautiful lip always looks so moist? :eek:

14. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

have anyone of you guys a good picuture from him in black hawk down?

15. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

I know he has all his teeth… It’s just that in the pic, it looks that way. I’m all for the up close inspection- for certainty. I volunteer. It’s a tough job, but I’m more than willing to roll up the sleeves and get to work with the probing and whatnot. :devil: Anything for clarity.

As far as that sneer, I think Carmine’s been hanging with Eddie a lot and he just picked it up. I swear, I was thinking about when Eddie made the comment to Hawkes about discussing RNA as opposed to the Houdini/mafia connection when Danny was at the autopsy. It’s that same sneer. :lol:

You know you watch the show too much when you see things like that or think about Danny saying “So, he was insulated to death,” from Necrophilia Americana when Danny said something like “So, he was packed with peanuts”, or whatever he said. I gotta get out more. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.