Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

The thing that bugged me about the scene was that the writers didn't say why Greg was in such a rotten mood.

It really could be anything, although a confrontation between Grissom and Greg about the whole Sara issue would be great to see.

I know that all either of them want to see is for Sara to be happy, really, or at least I hope so.

Wish Sara had said goodbye to the rest of her friends, anyway.

2. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

It would be scary if Greg had/has a neck ache in that episode.

I'm having one the whole day now already. And it hurts.

Just like when I heard he was writting a book.. about almost the same subject as me.

But ehm, my point..

I think Greg indeed just had a bad night. A really, really good friend too him left (remember him saying to Catherine, "She's always been there for us"), and he had to be all 'hyper' for a game. Yeah, right. Even I couldn't do that.

And yes, in season 3 in High and Low he was cranky also. I guess it's just one of his mood swings (that sounds as if he's pregnant or something). We all have them...

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah but the game wasn't supposed to be real, the CSI's were only playing along in Wendy and Hodges imagination. So the CSI's would in reality have been out on other cases. Maybe Greg's real case bothered him, or exhausted him.

4. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

Yeah that could be so..

I didn't saw the episode yet so I don't really know if they actually did play it or not :p. Sorry!

I did think of it this morning tho... I was all like: "Oh crap, the game was probably only 'played' in the mind, not in real... ah well I'm not going to get out of bed to change that all of the sudden.'

So Sorry for my mistake. And yes, the case could have bothered or exhausted him. That's right.

I hope they'll still let us know tho.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No problem, I just posted a bunch of screen caps from the episode on the Eric/Greg picture thread...check em out.

6. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

:) ...
    Ah, but I already saw the Greg clips ( I'm a person who normally only reads and sometimes watches what I call the 'Greg-spoilers')! :p

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

After watching the ep again, could anyone else make out what Greg mouthed to the camera during Wendy's autopsy?

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah, he said "I know" because Henry said they needed to look at the case file again.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks! It was driving me crazy all night and morning at work..no one could figure it out. :)

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I missed that bit the first time. I caught it on my second viewing of it.

11. Skell

Skell Rookie

Haha, I loved Greg's expressions in this episode, especially after he mouthed "I know" out. :3

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Was that Greg hiding behind the frosted glass when he scared that lab tech? It looked like him, but not sure if that was his laugh. My TV screen was so dark it was hard to tell.

Wojo said: "Maybe Greg's real case bothered him, or exhausted him."

Yeah, well we won't know that until or unless the writers reveal a motive for his attitude. I really hope they do since it is not a characteristic normally exhibited by Greg.

13. Skell

Skell Rookie

Scared a lab tech? Which scene was this?

The wait is going to be brutal, especially since we have to wait an additional week or more. Do you think they would try and address this asap, or prolong it?

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Knowing the writers, they will prolong it.

I don't remember which scene it was, but there was some scene where a guy's profile was behind some frosted glass, and when (not Wendy) but the other lady tech opened up the door, the guy laughed and said something like "got you". I'd have to rewatch the episode to remember fully.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That was Henry in that scene frozen behind the glass when Mandy came up and saw him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.