William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Awesome, he was looking forward to the Shrek balloon, how cute is that? :D

2. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Pretty damn cute, LemonJelly. I loved that he was looking forward to the Shrek balloon.

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

O-M-G. It's 2am and I'm watching last night's episode -yeah, I know. Late. Err actually, it's never too late to watch CSI, right?

Bottom line is, I think I'm gonna go to bed happy :D

First scene = WOW. The way he wears his jacket -à la bad boy, or vampire, or James Dean-like or whatEVER, it is SO HOT :eek: :eek:

Is it me or his hair are getting longer? In any case, that is hot too.

4. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

he looked completely sexy in his jacket and his angst.
    love him in all black!!
    and he was definitely in his element w/ hodge's game! nothing sexier

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Billy was wonderful in that episode, best thing about it, no doubt :D

He looked lovely, that shirt, mmmmmmmm. And the story was woven in pretty nicely. Plus the scenes with Hodges at the end where excellent :lol: Billy and Wally Langham together are great.

Oh, and how cute was he in that scene when he and all the lab rats are watching Hodges get shot, and he's smiling :D

6. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Yeah, that sure was nice. Love it when he smiles. Reminded me of that scene from the pilot -I think- when he's just found something on the microscope, and he's happy, and he smiles and he sticks his tongue out :D

7. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I love the episode in season two, the last one, where Sara goes "I've got crabs" talking about something under the microscope and he does this 'wtf' look xD

and in the episode in season one; sex, lies and larvae where Sara asks if he would sleep with her and he does that weird face thing again haha!

I love when he does that look :D

8. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Omg, when he pokes his tongue out... so so cute! :D I love the scenes when he does that, or when he does that cheeky smirk. Aww, I wanna watch some CSI now. :D

9. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hi guys. Just watched The Contender. Was a very good movie. Was sad when I found out that he was a bad guy. But he's so awesome. I love Billy. :D

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Totally, Game Face. There was something mutedly sexual about Billy in this last ep. Smouldering almost. LOVED the upturned collar right at the start... GRRRRRRR! Also, loved the conversations with the guys about Sara. I felt he was happy to tell them all she was and would be OK, but when it came to him, he shrugged them off. Poor little Griss is hurting. I will hug him better! :devil: In the layout room... :devil: :devil:

Also loved how he sort of dragged his feet as the director cut away from him and Brass. He is a sad little bunny. But strangely sexy... I don't know why!

This is one of the best eps ever. Makes up for the heinous Chip Shop Flip Flop!

Welcome, purejoy, to the Temple Of Billy. Worship freely! :lol: And the silver fox, baddie action in 'The Contender' is so... so... GRRRRRR!!

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

oh yeah, the way he walked from Brass, awwwwwwwwwww bless 'im, so cute, so sad, poor ickle Gil. But yep - so sexy Gonna go dig up some pics for the piccy thread :devil:

12. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

Ah the Contender.
    I saw that because Gary Oldman is in it, I didn't even know Billy would be in it. I thought it was horrible and unexplainably (is that a word? xD) boring to be honest haha!

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

IS BILLY GOING TO BE A DADDY? again :eek: this could be all gossip, or speculation, but it's out there, AHHH, wouldn't that be wonderful?

ARTICLE

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually a while back there was a rumor, this woman has been pregnante for a really long time. So until someone from his camp announces it officially lets refrain from speculating on the rumors. Thank you. ;)

15. ashleycsi

ashleycsi Victim

sorry to totally change the subject [and idk if this has been brought up yet, b/c i haven't gone through the pages?]

but did anyone think it was incredabily cute in thursdays episode [you kill me] when Grissom said "I like games" idk what i found it so cute [and funny] but i rewatched that a good 10 times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.