"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2007.

1. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

I laughed my head off at Nick and Rick crying over Archie and Doc and Super-Dave's last convo:

"Get it out of your system!"
    "No evident sexual trauma."

Yes, this indeed was a very good ep because it even contained forensics!

Hoope CSI is finding its way back to forensics and team-work.

2. oldcsier

oldcsier Victim

This was a great show, finally we got to see eveybody in action. And it was wonderful to see Bobby again, hopefully he stays around. I look forward to these occasional light hearted funny episodes.

And maybe Wendy becoming a CSI, could be interesting.

3. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

It never explained why Greg was mad at Grissom, they must be going to reslove it later on.
    Could be because he blams Grissom for Sara departure? and Grissom seem to notice it too, that fact the Greg was in a bad mood, and seemed to be just as confused as the rest of us.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

It's awesome to see that the labrats can generate such positive feedback from an episode. There is such depth and talent throughout the whole cast, that losing one, though felt by many, and not by others, doesn't effect the show much.

I hope that if this strike is settled, and the season is salvageable, there is a lot more to do with the RATS. EVERYONE was great last night, csi's and techs together, and brass too. (I consider doc and superdave in the tech department)

5. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

At first it was a little creepy. I didn't see it right from the start, I tuned in when Archie got blown up, and I'm kinda glad I come on this board because if I hadn't known that was gonna happen...

I'm surprised you all are giving so much attention to the Greg thing. I agree with vegaslights, I think it was just done to add humour to a funny episode because you wouldn't expect Greg to say that to Griss.

My favourite "comfort Grissom" scene was with Hodges. I wasn't expecting that one, and I thought it was really well acted by both Billy and Wallace. Very sweet, sombre but everything will be okay kind of moment.

As much as I love Wendy, and would love to see more of her on screen, I'm not too keen on her becoming a CSI. Greg already did that. Then it would turn into kind of a joke, "place your bets on who will be the next Lab Rat turned CSI". As much as I would love to see continuity from TPTB, not here please.

I wasn't falling out of my chair laughing, and I still think I prefer Lab Rats, but the Wedges stuff was adorable, and I was sad when they fought. Poor Hodges, he's head over heels for her and doesn't know how to express it without screwing up. :lol:

Cath's face when Wendy thought of checking the plant was priceless, as was, "Oh Trace, is there anything you can't do?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And one last thought, poor Bobby! I loved seeing him back, but it was kinda funny, and Grissom's line, "What do you have against Bobby Dawson?" :lol:

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I hope so, but don't count on it. I'm still wanting to know why there was that car accident in "The Good, the Bad, and the Dominatrix" where Nick helped that guy and got blood all over him. :confused:

Seems like they're always throwing strange things in there that should have a purpose, but they never explain the purpose.

7. Veze

Veze Rookie

Now's a time I wish I was fluent in english because I've so much to say.

Let's get to the point: AMAZING! This episode was creative, funny, original, based on science and friendship...

I really like when the CSI's stop processing to make faces to the lab rats trying to solve the puzzle in the break room. Nick with the Bomb trigger, Cath with the plant and Greg in autopsy. And of course... Superdave now classic "no sign of sexual trauma" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two thumbs up !

8. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

Did anyone else think Greg was acting a bit weird during Hodges' game scenes? I.e. speaking extra slowly, and such? Did Hodges mean to make Greg out to be less-than-brilliant like that?

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

OK, even though I do not like Hodges because I think he is an arrogant, irritating, kiss ass; I must admit I really enjoyed this episode even more so than Lab Rats. Although all the references to Sara put me off, they weren't unexpected. This episode was extremely funny
    and I had to say I thought Nick was the funniest, he really had me cracking up. Especially with his reaction to Archie's death. It was a fun episode. It wasn't your typical CSI episode which is one thing about it that I liked, because it was different.

I loved the way David always stated that there was no sign of sexual trauma about every case, even whispering it into Greg's ear. I thought it was really funny how every case always pointed back to Bobby as being the killer. Brass's interrogations with him really made me laugh.

Loved the way Wendy kept interrupting and talking during her autopsy, also when Greg erased the accident board and wrote in '0' was really cute.

The only other part I had a problem with was Grissom passing Greg in the hall, saying hi and Greg answered "Yeah whatever" and kept walking, the problem I had with this is that they gave no explanation whatsoever as to why he acted this way. They made him look like an ass for no reason. They could of at least let us know why. Was it because of Hodges, or was it because Sara left without saying goodbye? We'll never know.

Grissom did not seem to broken up over Sara leaving, of course he did know where she was. He is dealing with it the way I expected him to, with his work. I hope they do not continue to mention Sara in future episodes, she's gone. Let's move on.

At least some of us remember Warrick had a gambling problem, apparently the writers forgot. Could this be a sign of his future downfall?

I enjoyed the new opening credits as well.

10. dragonwriter

dragonwriter Civilian

I LOVE WENDY!!

I would SOOOOOOOO love to see her become one of the main CSI folks. The relationship between her and Hodges is one of the most interesting character-driven parts of the show, IMHO.

11. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with this. Yes, I did like Sara, but even if I didn't, I still don't think I'd be okay with them never mentioning her again. She was such a big part of the show for seven years, and acting like she never existed would be like dropping the ball. Of course I'm grateful the GSR drama won't be front and center anymore, but a small mention of Sara every once and a while would be nice. Just to let us know that her time in Vegas wasn't completely worthless.

12. byline

byline CSI Level One

Mightn't her mother have been released from prison by now? After all, this happened when Sara was a child and depends on the length of the sentence her mother was given.

One of the obvious "ghosts" Sara is going to have to come to terms with is her relationship with her mother. So it was only natural that that's where she would start.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Nooooo! I don't want Warrick to have a downfall. But thank goodness I'm not the only one who remembers that!

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay I have to mention the Windy line, during the autopsy when they were starting to move down from the 'neck' and she said "Hey its a neck wound" and they suddenly jump back up there. :lol:

Untacking this thread, please feel free to continue the discussion.

15. byline

byline CSI Level One

That could be. Or maybe he feels Grissom didn't fight hard enough to get Sara to stay.