Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

So, today aired Internal Affairs and I must say that I was very pleased to see the two of them so close together.

When Nick accused Eric he just had his job to get girls, Eric got really angry (defensive maybe?). And the look of concern on Ryan's face when he pulled Eric from Nick was so good. Sadly they didn't talk about it on screen, I wonder what happened though off screen??

Do you know a fanfic about this episode? Would be interesting to read.

AliGtr, I read your story Yesterday's Clothes, it's very good, love it that you write from all the different perspectives. When I saw that episode (Curse of the Coffin) I also wondered why they were wearing the same clothes for the entire episode. I don't think they solved that case in only one shift.

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw 'Internal Affairs' yesterday.
    The scene between Ryan and Eric was one of the higlights in this weak episode.
    Ryan enjoyed the physical contact with Eric very much. :D

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

That thing between them in Internal Affairs is great! Soooo much contact! Ryan got right in there, didn't he? And then he saw Nick off - very protective of Eric. :D He's even more protective of Eric when he's recovering from the shooting - encouraging and supportive.

I don't know of any fanfics about that particular IA scene. I'll have to go and have a rummage. *beats off plotbunnies* :eek:

ETA - I'm glad you're enjoying Yesterday's Clothes. I love writing from different POVs, especially from Eric's and Ryan's. Their perceptions of the same situation can be so different that it's totally fascinating to explore it further.

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

That would be awesome if you wrote a story about that episode.

When's the shooting episode? In Season 5 or was it in an earlier season? Can't wait to see it if it's in season 5. Ryan all protective about Eric is always a good thing to watch!

I was a bit concerned though because Ryan seemed to be a bit suspicious of Eric. Or was he only concerned that his lover, boyfriend,... could be accused of a crime he would have never committed? I opt for the latter since the first option isn't really agreeing with me :D

5. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

oh yes, so much contact in internal affairs. I only saw that episode a few weeks ago b/c stupid UK is only on season 5. I wanna see more scence between them, i dont hink there were that many this week. By the way Aligtr i cant wait to read the next chapter of yesterdays clothes. Its a cool story.

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Thank you very much! :D

No, Ryan was mainly with Natalia and Eric was mainly with Calleigh in Bloodline. I'm kind of enjoying S5 because I know what's coming up, but it's still fascinating watching it. I'm a total spoiler junkie!

I'm wondering what other people's reaction to them would be if they were together. Not all over each other, or recovering from a one night stand, but just a couple who kept work at work and private life at home (but everyone knows). Would they be allowed to work together? I suppose Stetler would be a killjoy. Would Horatio stand up for them, as long as their relationship didn't affect their work? I'd like to think so. I'd be interested to know how Natalia would react, seeing as she's dated each of them.

7. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

i think calleigh would want details, alex would be protective of her baby (warning eric), horatio would stand up for them but tell them to be careful and natalia is so full of herself that she would tell anyone who said they were dating that they were crazy unless she saw it for herself, then she would be jelous.

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'd like to think everyone would be OK with them being together. I really can't see anyone reacting badly to them.

Of course some people in law enforcement still have a problem with gay people so there might be a problem but since Ryan was a cop once I think they'd leave him alone, mostly. Actually they both look like people no one would like to mess with so ... no problem here.

Horatio would be supportive, Natalia would be in denial, Calleigh would want details and Alexx would be overprotective, just like you pointed out i_ht_wolfe!

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I'd really like to think that everyone would be okay wiht them being together. I think the people that know them best would be. Is there anyone who would have a problem with it, do you think?

Oh, and there was a scene with them together last week, I understand. In the shop where the car had crashed. What happened? Anyone know?

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, I don't know the people from CSI Miami that well, but I think the team would be OK with them. I don't really know about other recurring characters ...

And yes, please, tell me what happened in the episode. Anything slashy?

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Well, if I remember correctly. Eric mentioned shifting through all the debri to find evidence. Ryan just looks at him, baffled and replies, "You do realize that we will be recieving our pensions before we are finished, right?"

If you read between the lines, you can see a dash of relationship there. But then someone blinks.

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Awww, disappointing! :( We seem to be somewhat short of Hardy Boys stuff in this season.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah we are very short on all the Ryan ships this season seeing they had him not being a csi for so long. The only person he had scene with for a couple was boa, barf. Im just happy they don't have Delko treating him bad for his mistakes, rubbing it in every chance he gets.

14. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Well, that's something at least. Obviously all the action is happening off camera. :devil: :devil:

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Wow, I just watched No Man's Land. Wow, poor Eric! Hope he's getting better. Of course I know he's gonna make it, but still it was really upsetting to see him get shot and lay there with all the blood!

From what I've read here next week's episode should contain a worried Ryan so I can't wait to watch it.

Speaking of Ryan - and Eric - they wore matching colours AGAIN! Ryan had a purple shirt and white jacket and Eric were this white shirt with a purple print. Who do you think picks their clothes before they leave home? I kind of think it's Eric. He seems to be really into fashion. Ryan too but it took him some time. Eric probably went shopping with him :D