George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Happy Thanksgiving to the Nick girls in the U.S.!! Hopefully with the unscheduled extra time off (due to the strike), GE will get to have a nice, restful Thanksgiving.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh what an interesting show last night :) The Lab Rats were good but of course Nick was better :) I caught Little Stoker when Nick and Warrick were walking the halls :) I loved the scene with Nick looking at the bomb components. The eyes and the head movements trying to give Wendy a hint on what she should be looking for. Oh and the emotional and crying Nick when he and Warrick were looking at Archie's crime scene :) All in all there should be some interesting caps

OK and from an earlier discussion about Nick Wendy and Hodges. Yes I agree now that Hodges has the hots for Wendy.

3. queen

queen Victim

Haven't seen this episode yet. But from your description i see that it's very interesting.

4. queen

queen Victim

By the way i love his hair in this season. He looks really great with this haircut.

5. Jacquie

Welcome queen :) Pull up a chair and enjoy all things George and Nick. If you haven't checked it out yet make sure you check out The Ward where we really drool over some georgeous guy from Texas named George Eads :) And yes the hair this season is excellent :)

Also queen I know you are new here but if you need to add something else your to post and before some one posts again please use the edit button. It takes us all a while to figure out how things work here and we do try and help each other out :)

6. queen

queen Victim

Jacquie Thanks! :) Nick is one of my favourite characters.

p.s.Thanks for help,i just forgot about the edit button.)

7. Jacquie

queen you've certainly come to the right spot if Nick is one of your favourite characters :)

8. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Welcome queen!

Jacquie, I agree with you about the Nick goodness in last night's eppy. I laughed really hard over the "fake" crying scene. Very cute!

9. Jacquie

Yea OnlyTruth the fake crying scene was cute. I liked how Wendy knew that Nick was the emotional one :) We all like Nick's emotions.

10. queen

queen Victim

OnlyTruth thank you!

11. oldcsier

oldcsier Victim

Re: George/Nick:Texan Charm #8 *DELETED*

Post deleted by oldcsier

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*ducks in* wow. I haven't been in here in forever!

Seeing Nick and Rick crying over Archie last night was just great! So cute and funny. And nice to see the boys working together.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

That episode was fun to watch last night. Unfortunately for me every time I'd laugh I'd start coughing so I missed a few things. Glad little stoker came out to play. I think the entire lab knows Nick is the emotional one. I am a little worried that Nick seems to know that somethings up with Warrick but hasn't figured it out yet. I did love the interaction between Nick and Warrick during the "case" part. Seemed like the old days between those two. :lol:

Can't say as I like Hodges that much but he's got to be the only one more inept at a relationship than Grissom (he definately has the hots for Wendy though). I was really feeling bad for Bobby D, as Hodges tried to make it look like it was him in every case.

Did you notice the new pics in the theme. Ones from The Case of the Crossdressing Carp (I've got the cap of it), but I didn't catch the other one. First time since the start of season 5 that we don't have Nick with the buzz cut in the theme. :lol:

Susan

14. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

:eek:

*wonders if she'll cope*

:D

15. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

What a droolworthy episode! Nick looked very swashbuckling with the turned up collar and the fake crying was priceless.

oldcsier I did not notice more swearing from Nick, but maybe others have? I just noticed that Nick had the Grissom lines before the opening credits twice this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.