Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDemon

BlueDemon Dead on Arrival

I think Flack could do both and use Danny to eat from his body and as dessert afterwards. :D So he can have his two Faves, Danny and Food, together. Just like: "whipped or chocolate cream, Danny?" :devil:

2. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:D We finally got Danny and Flack on the same case, and they had 2 scenes together! Me happy! And yes, I noticed it too. I think for the 1st time, it was Danny the one who did the staring more than Flack. Worried much Danno? Good! That'll teach you not to take people for granted. ( Jealous maybe?) :devil:

What was that icon about lovers picking each others habits?

LOL

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

First, awwww at Lorelai's banner. Danny even scurries around in a geeky way sometimes. Hawkes certainly thinks so! :lol:

Oo, I like that idea. :D Oh yes, Danny was very happy to see Flack at the pub, alright. And Flack ... gosh, if anybody wants a visual definition of man love, just look at Flack's face the whole time he's with Danny drinking and playing pool. Seriously. No one can unsee the Flack pout:

[​IMG]

And true true, Danny and Flack have had luverly moments this season! :D It seems nothing can come between them (except themselves :devil: :devil: :devil:), not even what happened in Snow Day. What a relationship!

Hot. :devil: It reminds me of that episode where Danny had to investigate that blowfish poison in season one. Ya know, the one where people ate sushi off naked chicks? Just imagine Flack eating off a nude Danny, oh my. :devil: (Let us hope Flack either laid the food on top of napkins on Danny's bod or Danny shaved/waxed for the occasion. :lol:)

And by the way, Lorelai, wonderful screencaps of their faces! Indeed, these two loverboys are still picking up each other's habits after all these years. :D

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Was Danny wearing the leather now?

WHOA! What the hell kind of tie is that, Flack?

Oh Kimmy -- you watch Oz and The Simpsons! *hugsyou* I think... well, it's payback time. Kinda like, "What I do is none of your business". After all, Flack didn't give Danny hell after coming back from Montana. In fact, he didn't even ask. He didn't moon over him or anything to hint that he was upset or anything.

LOL, the screencaps of their faces.... :lol: All puckered up and ready to kiss-kiss. :devil:

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey guys!
    Your speech let me headache.I do not understand you think to say what. Is the picture that I glue to stick to have problems, Or you are tell how should I stick the picture,or what.
    Of course!The Flack certainly will do anything for the Danny.Again for example in season3-24.The Flack would be brave to say to the criminals.Use oneself commute injured Danny.
    So the Flack loves deeply this dot of Danny not Need doubt!

Such parlance,Let the Flack seem to be the good wretchedness.Also describe the Danny very cupidity(he could have them both).
    However seem to is a kind of very reasonable explain.So Flack for retaliate Danny.Also selected to go to bed with another women.Because modus operandi of Danny ,already deeply hurt Flack heart!

This gather I saw!
    I select the E.(Because I do not know the meaning of other option!^_^ ;))
    I think that the Flack would certainly seek the woman to amuse.But not always is Angell.
    for example in season4-3.He is at demonstrate to the Danny.If the Danny is still with that women.(countryside from----Lindsay)He also will seek another new sweetheart. Because the Flack has already felt the Danny to be ungrateful to him.
    In departed one year( Seaeon3).Flack always at express he to Danny of love.But Danny betrayal of the he.He loves the Danny .But he again hates the Danny.This let him lose control.Maze direction of the love.
    But I do not know Danny be able to how look on this piece matter.Because be from Seaeon4-1 to Seaeon4-7.The Danny is always and Lindsay in harness.Danny motivation deserve suspicion !
    Occasionally I also at think.Danny whether already forgot he ever to Flack still said:I love you!

This is a tragedy!Tragedy of Danny and Flack!
    If in that time,Is the Flack first discover the Danny.Embrace Danny leave.Might can saves their love.But result......
    In season1 and season2, I believe that they love mutually,Also subsistence in harness.Flack is pride of Danny.
    But in the season2-24, the Flack because of this reason discard the Danny:
    Danny:Don!I leave that night you are painful.
    Flack:yeah!Your pain namely at I Need your time,drive my car at and another women piddle!
    Danny:That night I just send her to go home, we what did not do!Don!Trust how am I?
    Flack:Trust you? No......
    But in the Season3,Flack discovers that he still loves to hurt his lover.So he wants to redeem their love.At the same time, he discovers again Danny at pursue that woman.This lets Flack think,he that night of guess is accurate.
    So I will think:
    "He loves the Danny .But he again hates the Danny."
    "Flack for retaliate Danny."
    "This is a tragedy!"
    If The Danny stays that night.
    If the Flack does not go to doubt the Danny.
    Perhaps all matters will not take place!
    But I also think:
    Danny and that woman original idea of intercourse,Just want to forget Lose proud(Flack) pain!
    But end like Top41 say,the Danny was in love with that woman namely, but again unforgettable Flack!
    Their love becomes the 3P.at sixes and sevens!
    Pain of Danny the Underneath
    You quite right say!
    However I still have a guess:
    (Top41, This is pain of Danny:)
    At that night.
    Isn't Danny unconstraint gone.
    Is the Mac order Danny to leave (Use eye).
    Because the Mac do not hope,Danny Will be like lost Louie time entireness collapse.
    "if Mac hadn't been made the focus character" Also is at Guess that the Danny and Flack also will not separate.
    Explain:
    I know this words:"if Mac hadn't been made the focus character".Is to say the causality of the film!But we do not need to discuss the problem very complex.So directness quoted!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Yes!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I not understand:
    You is think:Flack firstly be sweet on Danny,or Danny firstly be sweet on Flack?
    I'm think:Danny firstly be sweet on Flack!

Your meaning whether at say:Danny and Flack shall in season4-11\4-13 together perform!
    If is so I want to say again:very very Good!very expectation!very concussion!Because see them perform together,Is a kind of to enjoy!
    Normal phenomenon!
    Because their relation contain variety.They are: sweet heart /brother/friend .You also can exaggerated imagine They are Father and son.
    Because they share the life, one another care. together laughter , cry together.
    Although them road of now,have Innumerable of obstruction.But I believe they without fail can find out belong to their blessedness!
    Beatitude you------Danny and Flack(My Love!)
    Support love of Danny and Flack!Because the art is a kind of fantasy to sex!(excerpt from CSI:NY season2-14)

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The idea that Danny and Flack were together up until "Charge of This Post" is an interesting one, as is the idea that Flack would get pissed and dump Danny after finding out about him giving Lindsay a ride home. I do think Danny bailed because he couldn't deal with seeing the strongest person in his life, the one who always takes care of him, in that condition. As we know, Danny didn't sleep with Lindsay then ;) , so most likely he did just drop her off at home and go back to his place to worry and fret. But of course Flack would misinterpret something like that, and I could see how that would lead to tension. But Flack's a man in love, and when Danny calls needing him--either for moral support or to save him--he comes running (pretty much the last two eps of season three :lol: ).

I love how the two of them question suspects together. Danny is so much bolder with Flack around. He puts his hands on his hips, almost like a little peacock showing off for his man. His stance was kinda awkward in the scene where they first questioned the caterer--might Flack have helped himself to his Kinkapoodle in the car? :devil: Danny's waddle cracks me up to no end. ;)

Flack did cast a significant look Danny's way during that interrogation, but I was thinking it was because Danny seemed so sad when he mentioned the effect the caterer going away for murder would have on his son. Flack knows how sensitive Danny is, and how much children being affected by murder upsets him.

But the phone call angle is interesting. So theoretically, Flack would have been calling Danny up to CotP...and then they wouldn't have spoken for a while, and then Danny would have started calling Flack a lot. Hmmm...Danny did call in "Snow Day" and presumably in "...Comes Around" too. That's not a bad theory. ;) :D

I so see Flack being into this! And I could totally see Danny planning that as a surprise, too. I bet Danny would save beforehand. ;) :devil: Flack would so love getting to have his food...and his Danny at the same time. :devil: ;)

I read your story, chaos_theory and really liked it! :D I could so see the boys using a video recorder. :devil: I can't wait for Danny's little striptease--that's going to be hot! For some reason, I think Danny's an excellent stripper. :devil: I can totally see him coming over in a lab coat and nothing else and driving Flack wild. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

And ladies, great observations/evidence about the boys still mimicing each other's facial expressions and gestures! ZhuShuaitje, I love the wallpaper, and Lorelai, those matching screencaps are perfect! How cute are these two boys??? :D :D :D

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I've been not posting for a while (real life suks) and when I came back I found those really interesting theories...

I nticed in the last episode Danny was the one making all the stare too, in fact it was like they had reversed the papers; Danny stared and Flack was obvious to it all. Then I though maybe Danny pushed him away because of Lindsay and Flack was starting to be tired of his behaviour.

And it's pretty funny when the scene with the naked chicks as food container comes back we all think Flack wil be the one eating, after all, it would be impossible for him to have all that food in him and him not to be eating it.

8. chaostheory08

Or maybe since Flack has his own bubblebutt now, he's showing off -- not to be outdone by his man! :lol:

Aw... thanks! I think Danny's a wonderful stripper too.... all he had to do was to pull off his shirt (ball it up and throw it into his locker, all macho like) and that was hot enough for me. :lol:

Hmmm... I wonder if he could do a pole dance... :devil:

poison_girl -- I see cake!

9. Top41

That's definitely possible. Flack certainly has been mooning (for lack of a better word :lol: ) after Danny less this season. He's still staring sometimes, but he went out and got a girlfriend and then flirted with Angell. Funny how Flack is only showing any interest at all in women now that Danny is taken.

And for his part, Danny is doing his darndest to get Flack's attention. Suddenly he's doing a little staring, trying to get Flack to look at him the way he used to, and making cracks about Flack's new girlfriend. Oh, and that shirt tucked in in the back/tucked out in the front was no accident--he wanted Flack looking at his ass as he walked away after making his joke about Flack's girlfriend. Flack might be trying to stay strong, but well, he couldn't help but fall for that one. :eek:

Verrrrrry interesting there! After three years of chasing after Danny, Flack really seems to be making an effort to move on. And Danny doesn't seem so happy about it. ;)

Of course, as we know...

Flack's still in love with Danny, even if he tries to now show it--the minute he starts to worry about Danny, suddenly he's breaking into his apartment to find him. ;) Poor Flack--he's got it bad

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Somebody once requested a Danny/Flack story from me featuring stripper! or poledancer!Danny. :lol: (I've yet to write it because the person wants it to be very dark in nature, if ya know what I mean.) Yeah, if the boys existed in a different timeline or a different world, I can imagine Danny being on the other side of the law and being a stripper or a pole dancer. :devil: He certainly has the arms and the butt for it! :devil:

Hmm, speaking of different worlds and different timelines, have you guys ever wondered what they'd be like with different jobs? Or what they'd be like if they existed in a different era? Or if ya wanna go cracky, what they'd be like if they were, oh, I dunno, completely different species? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Say for example, in another time and place, Flack's a mean, heartless cop because Danny doesn't exist and Danny's a stripper/poledancer whom Flack meets one night after raiding a club. Or let's say Danny and Flack lived in medieval times and had slightly different names and were maybe the sons of two warring families!

Or, ya know, Danny could be a merman who falls in love with Prince Flack after Flack accidentally plunges into the sea during a storm or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love to hear other versions of Danny and Flack from you guys! :D

I can't wait for 4x11. :D It's coming up very soon, and I'm already getting tingly pants for it. If we get an unexpected Danny/Flack scene in there, it'll be beyond amazing. I envisage Flack going up to Danny and just touching his shoulder or something to let him know he's not alone. That just takes a few seconds and can even be a teeny part of a bigger scene but it has great emotional impact. :) Episode 4x13, I hope we'll get a Danny/Flack scene where Flack finds Danny somewhere secret that seems like only the two of them know. Sullivan's is too obvious. In season one, it seemed the CSI team went there for drinks after work, so it wouldn't make sense for Danny to run there if he didn't want to be found. And of course, them having a secret place will imply so many things about them. :devil:

11. Top41

Yeah, I could see it. And Danny wouldn't necessarily have to be on the other side of the law...he could be the stripper with the heart of gold that the heroic cop Flack wants to save/is always saving from trouble. Of course, I guess the other side of the law part might come in to play if Flack was paying for Danny's "company" and then some... ;) :devil:

And suddenly mean, heartless cop Flack falls head over heels for Danny? :lol: Yeah, I can see it. :D

Flack would so save Danny from a dragon and want his reward for that. ;) :devil:

Would Sebastian the Crab serenade them with "Kiss the Guy"? :lol: Or "Kiss the CSI"? :lol: Those are fun to think of.

I'm not sure I really have another version of them aside from "together." :lol: I love what's on paper--one's a cop from a family of cops, one's a CSI from a family on the shady side of the law. Already you've got a little Romeo & Juliet thing going on. One is a strong, tough, knight in shining armor, the other an adorable, emotional damsel in distress. One seems to be pretty open with his feelings, while the other isn't quite ready to face up to them yet. All in all, they're pretty perfect the way they are. If only CBS was more forward thinking because "That's the bottom line, Flack wants Danny!" :lol: ;) :D

I love the idea of them having a secret place, but I don't think it's a bad thing if it's the bar. Danny doesn't always have the best judgment, and I think part of the reason Flack is looking for him--besides the fact that he's head over heels for Danny--is that he worries Danny could get into trouble. Danny's just the sort who would go into a bar looking to drink his troubles away, and then his mouth would get him into real trouble. However, there are a million other places Danny could be. I wonder if Flack might find him at the church or at Ruben's grave. Either way, I want to see that scene where Flack finds his baby. As long as we get that, I don't care where he finds him. :D

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Y'all are so bad--if Danny is a merman, does he still have a hot ass? :lol:

But guh, Danny-isn't-used-to-being-human-and-Flack-shows-him-how-to-have-a-naughty-good-time would be lovely. :devil:

Speaking of PWP (whut? ;)), I posted some kinda-PWP on my fic comm on LJ. I can't link to the story itself since it's got a FRAO rating, but I'll link to the community itself and let you search high and low (or just find it easily). :p

Anyway, part of my brain is caught up in AUs--if I ever get around to actually writing it, there might be a Dragonriders of Pern AU with the team as dragonriders. And lots of slash, because I like it and hey, I can do what I want. :p

I like the idea of the two of them being in very different circumstances but still being friends and ultimately lovers as well. It doesn't matter if we're talking about stripper!Danny or mermaid!Danny or hot!dragonrider!Flack and Danny--they're going to end up together. :devil:

I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes as well.

I don't anticipate anything with Flack in 4.11 since Flack is on the other case--although I'm looking forward to some comfort and support from Mac and Hawkes. As for 4.13, if Flack is looking for Danny in the spoilers, it would make sense for Flack to find him--not necessarily, but it would make the most sense. Add in the fact that Don seems to know what's going on with Danny, and I'm hoping we get a good friendship scene (which I will then turn perverse and suggestive in my naughty little mind :devil:).

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Of course he does! :devil: Do you know how many muscles it takes to move a big tail like a merman's all the time? :devil: Merman!Danny's butt must be at least ten times more bootylicious than human!Danny's! :lol: ;)

:lol: Loves it! Just think, it's the medieval age and Danny's a princess because his king and queen parents are kinda messed up in the head and wanted a girl instead of a boy. So now they wanna marry Danny off, and Flack comes along as a prospective suitor with seriously bad taste in clothes even then.

The king and queen order Sir Flack to kill a dragon for them before he can marry Danny, and off he goes to do just that. :lol: Oh,andpoorDannyhasachastitybelton.

Hahahaha, I forgot about that scene! :D That scene was sweet. Yeah, imagine Prince Flack and Prince Danny in human form now, sitting in a little boat floating down some lover's river or something ... Thing is, who's gonna be the singing crab? :lol: Mac? :lol: Adam? :lol: Hammerback?! :lol: :lol: :lol: (Actually, Robert Joy can totally be a singing widdle crab and still kick ass. He's cool like that.)

That's the best thing, isn't it? Most of the above (if not all of it already ;)) is pretty much canon. :D We have ample proof of Flack being Danny's knight in shining armor and Danny ... well, he sure doesn't mind getting into tons of trouble. :lol: Poor Flack, it's a good thing the guy's so patient and understanding when it comes to his kinka-poodle.

I have only this to say to that: Yeah, babe, YEAH. :devil: *high-fives a certain person's hand even though said person will likely never read this*

14. chaostheory08

I read a DF epic/fic with Danny on the other side of the law. An Academy dropout turned ex-hustler. LOL.... kinda like "Sin City"....

Aww... come on, right after I read this, I looked out to our garden and saw a dog sniffing another dog's butt! :lol:

Lemme give supply the titles since my brain's not working in English after all the French I'm listening to....

Romeo and.... Julian? :lol:

The Little... Merman? :lol:

I could totally imagine mermanDanny (Ariel) serenading the statue (the one from the ship) of Flack (Prince Eric).... wish I could be, part of your world...

Not to mention being shirtless all the time.....

15. BlueDemon

BlueDemon Dead on Arrival

After reading all the posts in here I decided to make a Danny/Flack slightshow with the song "Owner of my heart", which, I think, explains Flacks feelings for Danny really good. :D
    You can download it here: Owner of my heart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.