House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

mandy9578, I edited your post because the image you posted was larger than it was supposed to. The maximum allowed size is 400x400 pixels.

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey all...

I'm obviously new to the thread (but not to Talk) and I have fallen in love with this show. (It all started with a case of Strep Throat and nothing else to watch on TV.) I just wanted to pop in and say that I loved the last episode. I was really glad he fired the CIA chick and the Huddy at the end was so cute. I felt really bad for Chase, though and just about died when Cameron said that to the camera. I wish the writers would just stay away from the whole HC storyline.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hi smiliee. :) Yes, last episode was great. I agree that the writers should just stay away from all the HC That ship has sailed. However, for all that it was worth, that scene had me laughing since Cameron looked like an idiot! Poor Chase though! :lol:

5. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I just started watching the show last month and I love it...especially when they throw in some Huddy moments :D Next week looks promising :devil:

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

It was such a shame that there was only one scene with House and Cuddy together in this week's episode. However, with that said, nevertheless, it was such a hilarious scene... House purposely dropping his bottle of Vicodin and having Cuddy bend over and get it. :lol: Did anyone notice that in that scene House was wearing a pink shirt while Cuddy was wearing a pink skirt. Color theme anyone? :lol:

7. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I thought she was wearing a grey skirt? Grey skirt with a red top, no??

At least you got a scene, Chameron wasn't even there! Now I have to force myself to believe they were off together somewhere....yeah, this show is turning into a lot of "suspend belief". :rolleyes:

But yeah, "Bring me the thong of Lisa Cuddy". Awesome line. And when he was asking Big Love how he did it, too cute. :)

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Cuddy was wearing a grey skirt with a red top at the first half of the episode. However, for the scene where she bends over and picks up House's bottle of Vicodin, she was wearing a pink skirt. :lol:

Definitely one of the funniest lines ever...This had me laughing uncontrollably! :lol:

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

The whole "bend over" thing was hilarious!--And very House. He never ceases to amaze me. I was disappointed they only got one Huddy scene! That kind of sucked, but over all the episode was great!

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree that the whole "bend over" scene was so House! :lol: His reaction to finding out that Cuddy had no panty line was such a riot! I know it sucked that they only had one scene together but at least we got that priceless scene. As pointed out by Liberty, at least we got a Huddy scene this week while there was no Chameron at all.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love Huddy.

One thing I've been noticing as well, is that Cole and 13 seem close. That could be interesting. Of course, they threw Cole out this week. *is not happy*

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :) Here are some screen caps from the whole "bend over" scene...

Here's Cuddy bending over to get House's bottle of Vicodin
    [​IMG]

House's reaction to Cuddy not wearing any underwear! What a riot! :lol:
    [​IMG]

13. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

^LOL ..Love the expression on his face..Shame that was the only scene :(

Lisa did an interview with TV Guide here They need to bring back the writers..stat!! :D

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Haha love the pics. And thanks for the interview!

I'm a total Huddy shipper (my friend and I sometimes talk about a House/Cuddy/Wilson thing going on), but I can't remember what episode it is that House gives Cuddy her estrogen shot or whatever. Anyone know? I remember it's like, in season 2, but thats it. Thanks.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah his facial expression was one for the books! :lol: I guess we were fortunate we had that Huddy scene. Hameron fans weren't quite as lucky, no sighting of them at all. Anyway, it was such a hilarious scene. :D

As for the interview, I've read it before but nevertheless thanks for the link! :) Love that interview! House and Cuddy need to get it on! :lol: :devil: