Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

do you thnk this ship will take over while GSR is pending?

2. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

I don't think that this ship will take over, exactly, because it's completely different. The thing that I like about it is that it's between two competitive people, and the whole relationship is love/hate. It's a really funny dynamic that they have. Like it was said in another post, they're not the cute/cuddly type. But I hope we see more of it!!

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

well.......I love the ship and am excited to see if and when it blossoms, and its definitely different from GSR, but I am not to keen on it being used solely for that purpose, though I won't complain to much about it....more airtime for my man Hodges!

I just hope they do it right...keeping the characters true to their nature....competitive with each other etc.

4. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Wendy and Hodges rock! They're a great match and need to stay together. What dynamics between the two of them!!

5. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Okay, this episode was great. Lots of meaningful Hodges/Wendy interaction. It looks like the writers are really going to follow through with this ship. I know there was talk of it but it's not unheard of for them to scrap stuff like this at the last minute.

I think its adorable and telling that Hodges only invited Wendy to play and didn't want any of the others to join in. In all honesty, it would've been better tactically speaking for him to bounce ideas off of everyone, but he chose to use it as an opportunity to get some alone time with Wendy.

And the 'clumsy but buxom' thing? Smooth, Hodges, smooth. This is going to be one of those two steps forward, one step back type of ships. He'll make some headway and then do something incredibly stupid to make her mad at him. Hell for him, entertaining as hell for me. I'm just hoping the strike is over soon and we get to see this further explored this season.

6. DCFB

DCFB Victim

The interaction between these two characters is both funny and sweet. I hope the writers continue to build on this relationship.

7. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Love the battle of wits between these two. Hodges put his foot in his mouth with the "clumsy yet buxom" thing. But you can really tell they is a lot of emotion there.

8. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

How much did I love this episode? Gah! It was so good.

Well, I guess I'm here mainly because I've finally come to terms with the fact that I am indeed a Wedges shipper.

Anyway, I loved their interaction in tonight's episode and I am so hoping that Hodges does something to redeem himself in the near future.

*anxiously awaits next ep*

9. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Yeah. Me too. Although it's fun watching them snark at each other, so I hope he doesn't redeem himself too much.

10. DJRideout

Great to see so many people in here....wow! I too LOVED the eppy. It was great, funny and all that good stuff in between. I think hodges and wendy got this sort of "realistic" type relationship that many can identify with...I know I can. Like someone said above...two steps forward, one step back...so true. Just when you think Hodges is finally gonna get it right, he does indeed do something stupid....kinda reminds me of my story I wrote between the two.

Definitely some head butting between the two in a positive sort of way. Wendy sure gives Hodges a taste of his own medicine, puts him in his place. It's great!

Supposedly, eppy 8x10 shows more signs between the two....well, from what I have read in the recent past over in the spoiler lab thread *crosses fingers*

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

Hey all new people! :D
    I loved this episode. Their chemistry is so great, especially since their personalities are so conflicting. I think it will be fun to see where this relationship goes ;)

12. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Agreed. I want to see this relationship develop...and all the ups and downs that go with it. Love to see Wendy put Hodges in his place.

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi, new here, but after last night's episode, I had to post something.

I said this over at the episode thread, I never saw them as a couple, but after Lab Rats and You Kill Me I had to say something about their relationship.

He is so into her. They never seem to have Hodges really talk about women, yeah, every once in a while, but not like this. He is toally into her. When he said something about her breast in The Chick Chop Flick Shop I smiled. He likes her and it's very obvious.

Wendy. I really like her. She's no-nonsense which is just what they need in the lab. But when she and Hodges were at each other in Lab Rats you could tell that there was something between them.
    She didn't back down to him and when he was describing the game to her, she decided to play along.

The only thing that is standing in their way is the game piece he made for her. I think he thought she would enjoy it, but obviously she didn't.
    He's got some explaining to do to keep her in his good graces.

And, if she becomes the next CSI, I wonder how that will effect their relationship???

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol, I agree, it is SO obvious he likes her. I don't know how anyone could NOT notice. Especially the whole scene where she was mad at him and the only thing he could focus on is the fact she thought he was smart :p

I don't know if he thought she would like the piece of her, though. Right before she saw it he tried to get it away from her, and he looked pretty embarrassed about it right after. It looked to me like he wanted to explain all the ways that's not all he thought of her, but couldn't get it out, then was thrown off guard by her inadvertent compliment :lol:

15. DJRideout

Here's to the blossoming relationship...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.