Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

sara if you could that would be great if you could make me a banner. i hope the rest of the season has alot more carwash scenes. also welcome back CSIWATCHER. i was also on a short break all thanks for magical school, a rite. but the next episode is going to be interesting.

2. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Here I´ve made 2, so you can choose which one you want:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Of course it will be interesting, well that is what we all hope so. Maybe it will be the best espisode so far, who know :D

3. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

saya ray thanks you so much for making me the banner. i no its not 3 lines but i just wanted to thank her

4. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

What episode is this one from? I don't remember ever seeing it, and I love it! It's a great screencap.
    :)

5. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

wolfewhistle that is from open water season 4

6. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

hi guys.i was watching csi miami season 4 and season 5 and i noticed that ryan and calleigh like to colour match their clothes!for example in the season 4 in the episode collison ryan wore a black coat and shirt while callegih wore a black sweater and in season 5 epiosde broken home ryan wore a pink shirt while callegih wore a pink blouse!aren't they colour matching or what?anyways i got to see these two epiosdes back to back but on differnt channels.

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i watched stand your ground last night and there was like no carwash wat so ever. i was expecting ryan to comfort calleigh or something. but the one person they had comforting her was eric which i dont know why but w/e. togo2hot i've also notice that they both color coat their clothing .

8. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

Oh no.. :( wasn't there any Carwash stuff?? :eek: :( It would have been such a great possibility for maybe the best Carwash scene EVER... :( :( :(

9. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Oh, totally! That could have been epic...*sigh* but no dice. Lame.
    When they showed Calleigh being comforted by Eric, I kept thinking "No! Don't talk to him! Talk to Ryan! Please?"

:rolleyes:
    Perhaps next week.

10. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

He has to say something!!!!..otherwise I will kick his ass!!! :D

11. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

That would be interesting to see a fan beat up Ryan through the TV... ;)
    I'm sure you're not the only one who feels the same way (I know I do), either.

12. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

Haha yeah imagine..you're watchin' CSI Miami and horatio is talking and then you see in the background someone running after Ryan and screaming something like : Ryan you little fool, how can't you take better care for calleigh and let our carwash hearts beating faster!!!..and by the way..nice butt Ryan :p *Hit Ryan with my bag*
    Oh that would be fun :D

13. jelian

jelian Dead on Arrival

Damn, I hate getting my hopes up.
    I was watching 'Stand Your Ground' on Monday, and I kept hoping that Calleigh & Ryan would at least have ONE scene together, but sadly they didn't, and that BLOWS. This whole Erci/Calleigh/Jake triangle is really starting to irk me the wrong way. It's like TPTB have totally forgotten that Ryan still exists, let alone CaRWash :(
    togo2hot Yes I have noticed that, and truth be told, I find it very cute. Even in episodes where they'res no 'moments' between them, it's nice to see they still have color co-ordinating clothing ;)
    I have no idea why, but I am REALLY excited for next weeks' episode. I just have this feeling that we'll have one scene with them. SOMEONE SLAP ME, I'M GETTING MY HOPES UP AGAIN.
    I just wanted to ask you guys, what'd you guys think of 'Stan Your Ground?' Personally to me, I think it's kind of like it's slowing down NOW, but something spectacular is going to happen later on. Damn, we need more season 6 moments.

14. _Suzy_

_Suzy_ Victim

it totally sucks that there was a major lack of carwash goodness in the past shows....its a real bummmer...as i watched that scene in the ambulance...i was kickin my sofa saying..."it should be ryan...it should be ryan..darn!!!".....but i'm sure the writers..after the strike will also get an epiphany and realize ryan and calleigh are truly made for one another... ;)

...anyway..i'm here to show u carwash fans a vid about our fave couple...here it is, called Somebody Is Me

ok...goodbye for now....carwash 4 life...

15. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

hahaha i know exactly how you feel Suzy about the ambulance scene lol :) i was really hoping that Ryan would give her a hug and comfort her.. but it didn't happen :( .... so this season so far has had almost no CaRWash moments :(.. hopefully we get some CaRWash, and soon lol because i mean Ryan and Calleigh are meant for each other, isn't it obvious? lol :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.