Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

One of my fav scenes come to think of it is the last scene of season 3 before he went to have the surgeory. :D

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That scene was so cute as well with the glasses, Heather. I'm thinking that was a Marg & Billy thing that they came up with themselves.

Another one would be in NHI where he brings her Ms Piggy. She asks him "now tell me why you really stopped by". She knew right from the start why he was really there.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Marg and Billy with glasses are adorable. And I have to say, with Marg in every GSR scene and turning into a GC one, I'm quite enjoying the show now :D

4. LemonJelly06

This is one of my fav scenes too. Made a quick icon out of it...
    [​IMG]

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Haha! Nice icon LemonJelly. I love that scene. I bet they had fun afterward - Gil was in BIG trouble.

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Okay guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this, but of all the people on this site, I'm sure you guys would be the ones to know.

So, I was looking through the wallpaper threads and found this one: http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/...allpaper05A.png

I was wondering where I could find the original pic of the bottom right hand one (From Formalities, another good purejoy ep). I've looked around and found screen caps of the ep... But none quite like the one in the wallpaper. Help?

Back on topic... Lemonjelly, the icon is so cute! Haha. I'm sure Cath let him know what a bad boy he was. ^_^

7. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Haha, season five was good. I almost forgot about his 'Oh crap' moment with the skull. Even when they were on different shifts, they still made time to be together, even if he gets himself into trouble. The look she gave him after he broke it pretty much spelt out angry sex for Gil.

Another good married couple scene, that I think gets overlooked a lot, is the one at the end of 'Bully For You' when Gil's looking for the stamps and Catherine comes in, without a word, reaches in his desk and pulls out the stamps. That is love, right there.

8. LemonJelly06

Aww yeah, thats is a good scene, she just knows what he's thinking and where stuff is without asking. Married couple style. ;)

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Purejoylove, that was a screencap taken from the Formalities dailies so there wouldn't be screencaps on the cap sites since it actually wasn't aired. I think the only place you can find that cap is the WPAP. Go to their gallery and go to the CSI dailies caps category and you'll probably find it. :)

27dayz I also love that scene! Even iconed it. :)

[​IMG]

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

She does the same thing earlier in season 1 F 932 when he's looking for the supervisor evauation forms on the table. She grabs them right away and says "here they are".

Why does she always know where his stuff is? Because she's the "wife" and knows how his mind works!

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Thanks, Erica. Couldn't find it, but that's alright.

Love the icon, by the way. I love that part, too. It's kinda interesting how they're so different personality-wise, but share the same mind.

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ah it's nice to see the PureJoy thread bustling with life again :D Woopa! I'm so glad you saw the light Charlie, you're a good lass LOL. That icon rawks aswel, well done *high fives*

Yes it was Ann Donahue who described them as 'the hot married couple' to be exact :D Man I love Ann. Legend. One of my fave scenes comes from Butterflied, the whole peanut butter licking thang...oh sweet lord. That is so hot. Very very very gorgeous. Ummmm :devil: Got silk?!

Damn I thought I had that pic but alas, I do not :( Such a very sexy pic too. Some extremely stunning caps from that episode's outakes. Hubba hubba.

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Oh yes, butterflied! Can't forget that one.
    I love it when she comes walking out onto the patio and ruffles through her hair a bit. It makes me think of the two of them, coming home after a very exhausting shift, having a light snack and some conversation (of course, they'd still be thinking about a case - especially one that's hard to solve) before heading to bed. That's what always goes through my mind every time I watch that scene.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I love that scene too from Butterflied ;)
    She also says in the 'peanut butter scene' "Now that we've fed you, now about a shower?" Or something along those lines. :devil:

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, the entire episode of Butterflied was just full of PureJoy. Although it probably wasn't meant to be a PureJoy episode, it just ended up that way to me. :) I just enjoyed watching Cath take care of Gil and know everything he needed. I also loved how Gil accepted everything she told him and did as she said. They worked in such harmony and in a way that was so married-couple-ish. <3