Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martini

martini CSI Level One

yes and it wasn't even in the script..thanks to billy we had that scene :D gotta love the man for being pro gsr ;)

2. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Well i would love him anyway...that just adds one thing to my list of reasons to love him(very big list and that is a very big reason!)

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I don't mean like "moment of passion" 5-second flashback. But for instance if all of the sudden we find ourselves watching what appears to simply be an extended scene of Grave Danger or something, and it turns into how they got into a relationship that would be interesting. Not the way they usually do it - flashes and grainy color, etc. More like an extended scene.

4. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Well...i don´t know..you guys keep changing my mind..every time somebody argues something i seem to change my mind about it!The way you put it, i like the idea of a flashback!but hey, as long as "this"happens it´s fine by me!

5. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Actually I really don't care if Grissom and Sara get together in the end-----as long as they love each other, it doesn't matter how far away they are.

And in Chinese culture, if a woman loves a man, but can't get together with him, she'll reincarnate herself to be his daughter in the next life :rolleyes:

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Agreed - as long as "This" happens, bliss will reign :D

BTW gang, the promo for "Still Life" is up at Grissom&Sara Romance

I'm starting to get into the Christmassy mood - maybe it's time to start thinking about getting our GSR Christmas Tree ready... And I was thinking, maybe everyone could do one and we could run a poll to pick our favorite - a little competition to get things hopping in here again. Let me know what you all think...

Meanwhile, a little poetry...

[​IMG]

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

forensicgirl-fabulous collage- :eek: good job- beautiful :p :p

8. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i agree awesome job forensicsgirl. that promo scares me a bit. i cant understand it. eh well.

do G&S work together in that ep?

edit: OMG IS THIS THE DAVID RAMBO EP??? EEEEE!

please say it is!!

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Yep, it's the David Rambo ep! No idea if they work together, but I almost don't care. It's David Rambo. The ep will rock regardless! I mean, I HOPE we get a little baby anvil thrown our way, but it's all guesswork until Thursday!

10. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

omg! its the ledgendary alyssa. good to see you!

OMG DAVID RAMBO. ::faints:: i wonder what he has cooked up for us. i love that man. not in that way. but some GSR thrown our way would get him alot closer.

11. ancienttomb

Grissom and kids must be touching....Sara and kids must be touching too :)......but personally I don't like kids----they're monsters :mad:

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

LOL! Legendary? Hardly! :) But thanks! Yeah, real life really sucks at the moment... two 2,200 word essays due on Monday. I've been working on them for weeks, but it's still a struggle... fighting to keep my 3.97 GPA! (I'm a senior.. I don't want to screw up with one semester to go!)

In other GSR news: Over at PureJorja they have a few of the scenes from Season 4 with commentary, including the Pin Me Down scene from Invisible Evidence, and the end scene from Butterflied (speaking of the amazingly talented David Rambo), and it was so neat to just hear TPTB recognizing that GSR is there... It's real, and not a figment of anyone's imagination!

And, once again, RAMBO ON THURSDAY! It's Rambo Thursday! Seriously, we need to send the man a gift basket of some kind! ;) Maybe we should load it up with Duct Tape for the misses (if he's married), a lot of cookies... what else you guys? There are a lot of things we could send him from the gutter! :)

13. ancienttomb

Yeah, Rambo just rocks, I'll never forget his :" I think Grissom's yearning for Sara is real."......man, I've waitted GSR for tooo long :D

14. AR_WLPfan

AR_WLPfan Hit and Run

Sorry, been lurking and thought that I mention that the whole letting a pet name slip thing it could be as simple as Sara accidentally calling him Gil and not Grissom.

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Welcome AR_WLPfan! And BOY would that be glorious. I've be on cloud nine for days. I mean, with Mulder and Scully it made sense to keep it to Mulder and Scully... but Sara is Sara. Grissom should be Gil to her by now! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.