"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2007.

1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

whats Bobby D's name again?? lol like the actor?
    am i out of it or what? :confused:

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Gerald McCullouch :cool:

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm really liking the idea of this episode. hodges is so funny... maybe after this episode greg gets some of his humor back, he misses it! lol. so... is there an actual case involved in the episode, or is it hodges case and the team trying to comfort grissom.

what i think will happen with the 'comfort grissom thing' is...

Greg: he'll just avoid it. Greg and Grissom haven't never really been buddy-buddy. they've never really shown alot of emotion to each other. so, i think greg will just be the one asking the other, 'hey... hey cath... how's grissom doing?'

catherine: she'll probably come into grissom's office while he's sitting there, reading a bug magazine. she gets to the point without hesitation. asking if he's ok and if there's anything she came do. she misses her too.

warrick: he was always been considered grissom's favourite student. warrick and grissom have always had an open relationship and seeing as warrick just got out of his own relationship problems... he'll probably understand alot of where grissom's coming from.

brass: definatly the closest. yea, i can see brass bringing in two bottles of beer, sliding on across grissom's desk of him, grissom looks quizzedly up from his magazine. brass takes a sip and smiles. brass also has had some relationship experiences.

nick: nick, as you guys have said, is the one that will probably hug grissom. grissom has aways been a father figure for nick, and nick definatly doesnt want to see his father in pain. even though nick's hurt because sara left without a goodbye, and grissom and sara hid their relationship from him, (and HE loves sara... lol, my own little observation).. nick's gonna push that all aside and focus on what's at hand: grissom's hurting and even if he himself doesn't realize it... he needs a hug.

but... if anything, yeah... grissom's gonna hold it all inside, making it seem like nothing's wrong. but.. come on! these guys are CSIS. lol. they can tell!!

but yeah.. i'm glad we have a happy episode after a sad episode like that! :D

4. JorjaFoxFan

Thanks Hun!

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I was actually just going to ask about promos, if there are any other than that one...

6. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

That's so not funny...but it is. Then I guess Greg will get blown up? It's weird I haven't seen a lot of promos for this one. I hope its good since it doesn't look like a case episode. I really hope we get some good David and Doc Robbins scenes.

7. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

So this seems like a fun, lighthearted ep.

Wonder if it'll be as good as last year's Thanksgiving ep?

8. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

this one looks like fun :)

and myfuturecsi the "So it's over" line, oh that would be great! Grissom would be stunned!

well can't wait!

and when you guys say Bobby D, all I can think of is SNL when they make fun of Whitney Houston, nad she says "Bobby B!" LOL

ok piece out

9. JorjaFoxFan

what was the thanksgiving episode last year?? lol i missed most of season seven, its not even thanksgiving in Canada where i live lol we had ours in october.
    im really sad saras gone, i cant wait for the phone convo between her and grissom (GSR FAN)

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

What phone convo? Is it even IN this episode?

11. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

12. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

I so love the evil Hodges laughter!

13. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Alex: Thanks for posting the links to these "spoilers".

Looks like it's going to be a really fun episode; even Grissom is participating! :lol: I can't wait!

14. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Those video clips... this is going to be one of the best episodes ever. I just can't help but wonder what Hodges' motive really is. And Grissom just plays along with his game- this is going to be so much fun.

It looks like after years of playing board games, Hodges has finally made one. I wonder how he made the little figures of everyone.

All I can say is- wow, I can't wait until Thanksgiving dinner is over so I can watch this.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LMAO...that clip was hilarious! Hodges reminds me, sometimes of myself. *oddly enough, guess that's a reason for liking the character so much:lol:* He's like a grown child, and as snarky as he may be, to me he's only looking for a bit of fun. I'm 31, and do that all the time.. :D

...Thanks for sharing these clips Alex. Now I CAN"T wait for Thursdays eppy

OH, was Greg cranky with Grissom when they passed in the hall??? "Yeah whatever!" Sounds like it to me! Wonder what THAT'S all about?