Jonathan Togo in a web series

Hey everybody. I'm a filmmaker, and I recently posted a web series with CSI Miami's Jonathan Togo and some other great actors like Justin Long, Josh Hamiltion, and Sam Rockwell. I thought you guys might be interested. Jon plays a casting director, it's a lot different than what's he does on the show, but I think you'll like it. I put them all up on youtube, there's four of them, each one's a reply to the last, and here's the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdbZrGopjgk

Anyway, tell me what you think, hope you enjoy them.

You rock Will!!!! Oh and awesome vids, been waiting forever. thanks for the links even though I already saw them. OH I so enjoyed them, 2 thumbs up, way up!! :p

They're hilarious! Jon's so funny on these, but so deadpan! I love it!

Did you do the filming? When I saw these first, I wondered where they'd come from.

Hey, Sue and everybody. Thanks! I was there for the filming, but my mainly wrote and helped with the editing. Oh, and I'm also the half-naked red-head in the first one.

Boy, I thought I replied to this, but I guess I didn't. I went to college with Jon and Justin, and they're both great to work with and quick too, we shot all of these in one day.

These vidoes are soo funny! You are lucky to be able to do such awesome work! Keep up the great job and, if possible, keep the vids of any sort coming! :)

Just watched them--those are hilarious! :lol: Jon and Justin are a great comedic duo, and the writing for those was just so funny. Nice work, unclehighbrow! :D

You went to college with them? I'm impressed and ever-so-slightly jealous. :D Thank you so much for sharing these!

Those are hilarious! I love the part in the last episode when Jon says "It's like hearing my parents have sex". I laugh out loud every time!
:lol:

Back