Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Paris and Torres kick ass :) Here's another one that I think really fits them. So much of my favorite country music is like 15 years old now, I feel ancient :) This is by Bryan White:

I'm waitin on the green light to make you mine
    But your heart's just takin its own sweet time
    You wanna be sure it could sink or swim
    Well grab a hold of me and just jump on in
    You're playin it safe
    But baby I'll wait

Oooo whenever you're ready
    I could be yours in a second or so
    Oooo baby come and get me
    My heart's sittin on go
    Oooo it's off to the races
    All you gotta do is let me know
    Oooo I'm ready and waitin
    My heart's sittin on go

You oughta give in now instead of resistin
    Cuz I'm not above a little arm twistin
    I'm bettin it's only a matter of time
    Before you and me are standin at the finish line
    You're havin your doubts but you'll come around

My heart's sittin on go
    My heart's sittin on go, ohh

You're playin it safe
    But baby I'll wait

My heart's sittin on go
    My heart's sittin on go

My heart's sittin on go
    Oh my heart's sittin on go

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I worked on Cane today, we were filming this wedding scene, and the girl who sat next to me turned out to be a big Eric/Calleigh fan. The whole time we kept talking about how hot Adam is :lol:

And then they re-arranged us and I sat next to another girl who turned out to be an Eric/Calleigh fan, too. She also worked on CSI: Miami (the Speedle episode) and told me that Adam and Emily are really nice and friendly, and that Emily will sit down and eat with the extras and is really sweet to everybody. That made me so happy, because so many actors are so arrogant towards the extras. But she loved working on the show and said Adam and Emily are great, and that Rory is also really nice but very quiet.

She also told me that,

she heard they want to get Eric and Calleigh together this season.

Take that with a HUGE grain of salt, though. When she filmed that episode the strike hadn't started, and gossip runs through the background community like a virus. So it may or may not be true, but I thought it was really cool that everyone I met today was an Eric/Calleigh fan. She also referred to Jake as, "the guy with no lip." Heh.

3. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

midnight, you just made my day! i sooo hope that the writers' strike gets resolved soon so her gossip can actually happen! I'm not even surprised that you've met so many EC fans...I mean, it's the new religion, or an epidemic since it's flu season.

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

If you see them again, tell them to get on this board, heh.

That's so exciting though, that there are a lot more EC fans out there. I don't know how people manage to dismiss their sexual chemistry and their incredible interactions. Their relationship is so true and ack, I'm taking it with a grain of salt but I'm pretty sure that's the direction they're heading, especially with all the signals they've given us.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm pretty sure that's the direction they're headed, too, but with the strike we might have to wait till next season. Who knows at this point. I really hope they come to an agreement on Friday because my job depends on it and I really don't wanna wait another fucking year to see the E/C storyline resolved.

6. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Midnight, I didn't realize that you're out hobnobing with the television community. I'm sorry, this may have come up before, but what do you do out there (I hope you don't mind my asking...)

Last night's ep:
    *oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!!! Calleigh is definitely beginning to realize that being with Jake again is a mistake.
    *Does anyone know how much alcohol would be in your system after two mimosas? Four?
    *Eric is so freaking wonderful! He comforts her, he loves her....oh makes me want to swoon. Too bad he's such a good person, he definitely could have NOT told Calleigh to thank Jake.
    *It seemed to me that Alexx was comforting Calleigh in her own way. It also seemed that Calleigh only showed emotion around Eric and Alexx. She even restrained herself when she was talking to jake about the drinking.
    *Okay, let me preface what I'm about to say. Jake is a jerk. First of all, you don't say "I'm not like your old man" second, what was with all of the mimosas he drank? *Will Calleigh realize that he's a wee bit wrong for her, especially considering her family history. Okay, with all that said (and please please please don't hate me!) I think Jake looked really good in this episode. He wasn't wearing that stupid vest, he had a nice open-shirt thing going on, and he was good to look at.

*******With THAT said, Eric is so much better! Don't throw me out!!!*************

Jessica, I'd really like to hear your thoughts on the whole Jake/Calleigh thing and how it's going to play out (and possibly into EC)

7. somethingsdont

Blood alcohol level depends on so many factors but I'd estimate that 2 mimosas would put Calleigh's BAC at 0.05-0.06 when she walked out of that brunch place and 4 would make it about double that, ~0.11? For Jake, it'd probably be less because he's a guy and weighs more. I think 4 mimosas for Jake would probably be equivalent to like 3 for Calleigh, probably hovering his BAC around the legal limit, 0.08.

Don't take these numbers for fact, though. I wouldn't be surprised if Calleigh could out-drink everyone at the lab. ;)

8. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Jacks, I don't hate you...I've never had a problem with JW and his looks. I do think he's good looking. But I do think that Jake's an ass and that's the only reason that I don't find him appealing or cute.

9. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Thanks, Lucy. Oh man, this sounds ridiculous, but what's in a mimosa anyway?

As for Jake, so true! He can look good when he wants to, but he isn't a quality guy and that shows too. For the sake of EC, I'm okay with that. For the sake of drama and 3-D characters, I'm a little less okay with that.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yay bring on the "HUG" avies and banners and pics and love!! :D I just rewatched the HUG again and can I just say call me obsessive, but watching it in slow motion is SO much better! Not only does it last longer :lol: but you can really see just how tightly Calleigh grips his hand and how close he pulls her and tenderly he shelters her head in his neck....*Sigh!*

And rewatching the E/C scene at the end, Calleigh is radiant she's so beautiful and her grin over bing "drunk" and then when Eric shows her the bullet, I think she was ready to kiss him right then and there...she totally looked like it! And watching it again...they maintain eye contact for almost that entire scene...concentrated eye contact...and I don't know about y'all...but any body language expert will tell you that means "interest" and "love" right there peeps! :D Yay! And her smile as she thank you...LOVE! :lol: A smile that faded completely when he mentioned Jake, a smile that was replaced by a look of real annoyance...can we say "Buh-bye Jerkley"? :lol: Finally!! And her look when he says that "stand up guy after all" crap :p is like she can't believe he's saying that and how they both know it isn't true... :lol:

Wow I obsess too much...but then, when it comes to these two....what's new! Oh and can I just say, if you watch the promo on slow-mo E/C are in a scene together at least...can I say that without a spoiler box? :lol: And yeah I love my slow-mo button! ;)

11. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

With her love of control she can probably drink everyone under the table :lol: So I'm guessing if she had 2 and Jake had 4 Stetler thought she had 6? Ouch. I've got to watch that scene...

12. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Jacks, Mimosa has orange juice and champagne (correct me if I'm wrong) so there shouldn't be so much alcohol content in one flute.

Mo, I'm with you in all those scenes! I had the youtube play over and over with those scenes! love it!

13. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Ok. That actually sounds good. Just for the record, I'm not ridiculously sheltered or anything like that, I just don't know if I can/should drink, so I haven't had any need to know much about alcohol...makes me want find out if I can drink something though.

14. somethingsdont

Yeah, Stetler was all like, explain this biatch! while showing her the receipt with 6 mimosas charged on it, which is stupid as hell because if she had had 6 mimosas, she wouldn't have registered only 0.04 an hour after the incident. She would have had trouble walking straight, I think, maybe some slurred speech.

Mimosas are good! I'm not a huge fan of champagne but this cocktail is worth a try.

15. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I'm fairly certain that even if she had two glasses of straight champagne she'd be okay. First off, she was probably eating, second, it's not like she downed them both in two minutes and headed to her car.

Stetler's an idiot. He's too blinded by his anger towards horatio/the team to think clearly about stuff like that. Honestly, any chance to ride one of them, and he's all over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.