MOONLIGHT

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Charity, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Charity

Charity Police Officer

Sign me up for the unhealthy obsession group. Everyone else has pretty much already said all the things I thought about this epi excpet for one thing. During the flashbacks was Mick really wearing that Hawaiin shirt? It was terrible.

Of course I must also mention not just Beth's jealousy but Mick's look of satisfaction when he realized it.

2. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

I'm also an fan of this new tv show. I think what got me hooked was "Mick." lol He's cute!
    Last week's episode was good. Was funny to see Beth so jealous. I agree with the person who posted that Mick and Beth compliment each other very well. And in those flashback scenes, "Mick" can still look good as a nerd, lol.

3. loki

loki Lab Technician

Ok, so I just watched the first 2 episodes because I was a little behind, and after squeeing at the Mick/Josef scenes (because I can't NOT ship them) I started wondering, how does Beth remember Mick from when she was kidnapped, and not remember Coraline? I don't understand how she couldn't at least have that same, familiar feeling with 'Morgan' that she had with Mick when they first met. (well, met again, in the first episode) I would think she would remember more about her captor than anything.

Any ideas?

4. CSItame007

CSItame007 Victim

I'm enjoying this new show. Since Crossing Jordan has been cancelled I've only had CSI to look forward to. But I thank CBS for bringing a vampire show to the line-up instead of yet another reality show!!!! :D

5. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I thought I was the only person distraught that Crossing Jordan got cancelled. I liked tonight's epi more than last week's. The guy getting turned on death row by a priest. What are the odds? Beth being nosy found Mick's file on her. He must have known she would go in there since he specifically told her not to. :) I think he wanted her to remember and was a little dissapointed that she didn't catch on earlier. More Coraline next epi... should be interesting.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, I thought that too when Mic said "stay out of the office." You knew she would go in there. I liked the little sniff of his scarf she did before she started to snoop around.

Next episode looks interesting too. I figured we would see Coraline again, especially after the last episode she was in.
    And doesn't Mic plant a big kiss on Coraline too?

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Man, I'm a sucker for a show with great sexual tension. Doesn't help when the lead just oozes sex appeal! They're killing me though- As it's supposed to, the "will they/won't they?" is keeping me frustrated... but I love it! :lol:

Good episode last night. I'm always vaguely surprised when a newer vamp gets the better of Mick, even for a moment, though. You'd think after all this time, he'd be a better vampire fighter than some newbie. However, he may be a lover, not a fighter. ;)

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Boy oh boy does this show keep getting better & better. I'm glad Beth now knows the truth. That it was Mick who saved her as a child. Next ep looks good. Can't wait to see Sparks fly between Beth & Coraline. lol

9. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Hi, everyone! :) It's my first time in this thread, hehe.

I actually wasn't planning to check out this show because the pilot reviews weren't very good, but I thought, what the hell, and I'm very glad I decided to tune in! :D

I agree, the show is improving with every episode. Sometimes the case-of-the-week has some plot holes here and there, but who cares? It's not like it's a crime procedural drama. :p

I watch it for Mick/Beth, Alex O'Loughlin and Sophia Myles have really great chemistry with each other. I also swoon a little bit when Josef appears, Jason Dohring is fantastic in the role. I kind of like Josh too, but I don't think his relationship with Beth was meant to last, know what I mean? ;)

Great that we finally saw Coraline in the present, I'm really curious to know how she managed to de-vamp herself. *ponders*

I really hope that the writers' strike doesn't end up doing permanent damage to this great show...

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, I worry about these fledgling shows and the effects of the writer's strike. These shows that are just starting to develop a fanbase could get in trouble if the strike stretches on and on, and they can't provide us new episodes. Hopefully Moonlight won't suffer.

I forgot to mention Josef. I love him, but at this point it's just because I've loved him since Veronica Mars. I can't wait to see if they flesh out his character a bit. I imagine they won't show that for a while though- I imagine they don't have that script written yet, so we'll have to wait until after the strike. ;)

11. Lessien_Tinuviel

Hopefully, the show will still be around after the strike. *crosses fingers* ;)

I've been waiting for them to flesh out Josef's character too! There's so much history behind the character, considering he's a few hundred years old. I'm sure it's going to be interesting... Josef is such a charmer, I nearly died in the scene where he saw Beth for the first time, that look he gave her...*melts*

12. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

I'm so glad to see other Moonlight fans :cool: This is one of my new favorite shows this season. I just enjoy it so much. I absolutely love, love Alex :)

13. Lessien_Tinuviel

I heard that Alex is dating Holly Valance, the actress who played Lola in "BC". Is that true? Hehe. :p

Moonlight is such a guilty pleasure kind of show for me, I can listen to Alex's voice and drool at his shirtless body all day. Keep those voice-overs coming, Mick! :D

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, hopefully it will still be around. I really like this show.

Last Friday's episode had me thinking it was going to be like a Highlander rip off but it turned out to be something different. That's cool with me.

How does everyone feel about the fact that Beth knows Mic is the one who saved her? Do you think they should get together or is it more fun watching them flirt?

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

I hope they don't get together. I don't really like Beth. Probably because she thought it was ok to kiss another guy while she had an exclusive boyfriend... no matter how hot the other guy was... it just irks me.

Plus Mick should be with Josef :rolleyes: