William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Yeah, Griss and Brass together are funny, loved them in Ending Happy, that was very funny when they were listening in on the couple. :lol:

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Lol, yes, now I feel better thanks Lemsip & Gameface. *hugs*

Oh yeah I looooove that ep, I just can never remember the damn title so I'm pretty thankful it came up. And aye, he does kick some ass in that ep. I should go back and watch it.

LOL, the natural blonde thing is hilarious. Brass is the man, he's just funny with any/everyone.

Ah, Ending Happy, never saw that ep either. Dammit lol. *adds to list to watch*

3. alienor

alienor Police Officer

How true ! And even if Grissom's mentor tried hard to bring to light his hearing problem, he failed.

Still in this episode, I felt bad for Grissom when Cath compared him to Ecklie, especially when one knows what he is going through. But he always takes hurtful comments with such stoïcism that it makes me love him more ! ;) I don't blame Cath though, I love when she is a little tough on him :D

I love this scene and love this episode.

4. LemonJelly06

Yeah, Griss totally worked through his hearing problem. It was a good ep. liked it how he took the piss out of the movie guy. :lol:

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I bet he does too. *avoids evil glares* Oh c'mon I had to, just too easy.

His hearing problem seems like so long ago, the ep (think it's S2 finale) where the doc tells him he will go deaf if he doesn't get the opertation gets me everytime. When he's walkin down LV street and it's like he's doin a voiceover, nearly gets run over bless him.

"movie guy" reminds me of A Night At The Movies, classic. Nuff said.

6. LemonJelly06

Haha, yeah bless. Had to feel sorry for him when he nearly got run over.

Night at the Movies was a good one, end scene was good, pretty funny :lol:

7. Crowe

Crowe Victim

I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one out there with a strange attraction to that character.
    I very much appreciate the way that Mr Petersen portrays Grissom, and whilst he has his share of stereotypical CSI cheesiness, (And I love the cheese.) he does it well.
    Perhaps with a garnish, I should say.

I'm not a rabid fan-boy, but I do always make a point of watching him, and responding to the screen with similar Shakespearian/Keats/Longfellow quotes like an enormous dork.

<3 indeed. Thank you Mr Petersen, for your excellent job, and thanks to the character Grissom in and of himself.
    You make my silly, droll little life just a little better in some small ways.

That and your theme song is the Who, which is just amazing.

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I always laugh at that scene, man I am so evil, going to hell for sure lol.

I liked Night At The Movies in general cuz it was based on the great Hitchcock who is a freakin genius. The whole ep is brilliant, the end scene capped it off for moi.
    'I like silent movies'

Is the next ep supposed to be comedyish? I find that a bit odd considering Sara's just left, maybe they trying to cheer us up eh?!

Welcome Crowe, if you like William's acting, you should check out some of his older movies. Brillianto.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THe premiere of S/5 'VIVA LAS VEGAS" was incredible, the 4 different cases, and the team working so great together, yet independently, Sara and Nick out in the desert with that "alien" & the bogus ELVIS, and Grissom and Greg in the nightclub, and Warrick investigating the guy who got electrotcuted in his bathtub, and Cath with the murdered girl.in the sleazy motel, who it was really an accident! I loved this episode! oh, and the Brass comment to Grissom , "what's that sticking to your shoes? oh, it's Sanders" :lol:

And a big welcome to crowe[​IMG] he's a great actor and glad you enjoy him too!

10. Crowe

Crowe Victim

I haven't had the chance to see the episode after she left...
    CSI just won't be the same without her! And you know, insert squealy whining about her and Grissom and stuff.
    At the very least, it is open for her to come back, she's not dead.

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

That episode airs this Thursday so you haven't missed it yet m'dear :D And yup, the door's always open for Miss Fox to wander back in lol.

If we're talkin great Grissom episodes, who can forget Jackpot?! Discuss ;)

12. LemonJelly06

Welcome Crowe. He is an awesome actor.. ;)

and Jackpot! Jean pr0n! :lol: ok i'll stop now.
    loco motives is a good ep from season 7, love the scene with Cath laughing, those two have so many awesome scenes together. :D love it.
    "Do you need a minute Catherine?"
    love the more humourous eps. :D

13. Crowe

Crowe Victim

My personal fave was the furry episode.
    Hahahaha. So inaccurate, yet so deliciously hilarious.

14. LemonJelly06

Fur and loathing? haha, that was a good ep. loved that case. :D

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

All the ones in S/4, were awesome I've got them on DVD, and don't forget "GRAVE DANGER" Tarantino brought out he casts best acting, ever, in my opinion..riveting, talk about a tear jerker, nail biter :eek: and of course "COMMITTED" S/5, all the crazies, his expressions when interogating the mentals was engrossing![​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.