Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I'll study that ... study. (That was a brill sentence. Well done Drommie :rolleyes:) Sound Fascinating!

Sorry to hear about the girl in your grade :(. I'll have a special meditation for them (Buddhist). The world stinks. Unfortunately for us, theres one born every minute. And i thought i was having a bad day (Fell down a sand dune - not really great when your 7 months on - because they're quite high and steep. Really puts that in persepctive.)

Sorry again, Drommie

XOXOXOX

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Dude 3 1/2 hrs to go!!! Wooo Hoo..I can't believe it is finally Monday!!

I just spent my entire day driving from Maryland to NY b/c a tractor trailer overturned on the Jersey Turnpike and caused a ton of frickin traffic and all I wanted to do was GET HOME!!

Anyway, I am hoping that either the Insider or ET do a snippet on tonight's ep. I love it when Miami gets press ;)

3. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

We got the internet back in our building...yey!!!

I'm so psyched to tonight's ep...only 3 hours (I've never paid this much attention to a countdown!) to go!!!

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

OT: I just got home from a visit to Ubisoft Montreal's headquarters that reminded me why I'm majoring in software engineering. Life is good.

I'm with everyone who said they'd like to see Calleigh tap that. Full-out sex scene please! Everyone who doesn't want to watch can cover their eyes, though I doubt that's even possible. ;)

I had more to say but then I imagined Eric and Calleigh in a compromising position and lost all thought.

T minus 2.5 hours!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Calliegh will tap that over and over and over again!! :devil:

We definately must get a full on sex scene...with all the building up they are doing it sooo calls for it in the end.

I WANT TO SEE SKIN AND LOTS OF IT!! :devil:

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

51 minutes! *flails*

With as much sexual tension that's been between Eric and Calleigh for so damn long, a sex scene between them would be nothing less than explosive. :devil: :D God, when it happens, it's gonna be hot and I wanna see it. NOW. :devil:

7. Sab

Sab Witness

Yikes, can this day be any longer??? 45 more minutes until the new episode and squeeage! :)

8. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I don't believe this... I dozed off during Miami on A&E, Chuck, and Heroes so far. If I crash during the ep tonight I am going to be royally pissed. I want to see it on my big screen once. And I'm refusing to acknowledge even the possibility that they will screw with us tonight. I'm having a very very very good day so far, and it has to keep being good because I said so. *nods*

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, nice posting spree y'all! ;) I see lots and lots of countdowns...rock on, so cannot wait! And speaking of countdowns...3 hours and 2 minutes left for me! I am SOOOOO jazzed that tonight is finally here, ROCK ON!!

I want lots of E/C, lots and lots dang it! I need some good E/C loving already! :devil:

10. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Good, I'm awake now. One minute!!!!!

I'm so sorry about the girl in your class. I'll light a candle for her tonight.

Here we go y'all!!!!! :devil: :D :lol:

11. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Ok here goes:

the hug was at the beginning and the camera man zoomed in on their hands when cal put her hand on top of eric's hand while it was on her shoulder :D Stetler's an ass and Eric's sweet...<sigh> love it!

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

So how 'bout that hug? :D And did y'all see?! It was more than just a hug...Calleigh buried her face against him, and when he pulled her close with his arm around her and his hand on her shoulder, she held onto his hand, awwwww! :D

Heh. hiphugaholic beat me to it. :D

13. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

that was SO ADORABLE.
    dude get rid of JAKE, like OMG

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

but YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY that we not only got the hug but it was a good one!! Gah I am SOOO excited to see this now! Wohoo baby!

2 hours, 9 minutes!!!!!!!

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

How the freaking hell does a CALLEIGH episode end on HORATIO? :mad: Not cool. I kept glancing to the clock wondering when we were going to get that final scene of Calleigh, because it's a Calleigh episode. You know, like a final scene of Eric checking up on Cal (missing scene fic!!) or even a final scene between Jake and Cal. Anything with Cal. And then...it never came. Uh, what? Oh, and I thought there was supposed to be some triangly stuff resolved tonight? :confused: Whatever. At least we got a HUG. :D :D Oh, and tell me I'm not the only one who noticed that in the beginning, when Eric asked if Calleigh was okay, she couldn't lie to him and say yes. Aw. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.