Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

oohh,me too Tru, i wanna see it too. i know it's not a great movie, but it's got jorja in it, what more does it need?

i'm satisfied w/ watching clips of memento, since her part is SO small!

yeah, Jorja has kids and I hate CSI AND TV AND THE INTERNET!

that's a no...
    lol, but i think she'd make a great mommma! momma jorja, lol.

that casa thing aired after goodbye and goodluck, so i think it's relatively new, they've been doing them all season w/ different actors!!

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

The small part she did have was awesome though, better than no part. :D

For a sec there GSRfanatic I thought you were being serious. :p

3. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Jorja definitly doesnt have a kid. She does have a dog. Maybe thats what Marg meant? Cus Jorja's dog sure is cute!

I have seen Memento. Strictly because of Jorja. I bought it strictly because of her because the movie itself sucks. :p

4. LemonJelly06

Yeah I didn't think it was that great. Bit odd... but still... Jorja. :p

5. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

Yeah and my friend really annoyed me when she didn't want to give in.

Memento was one bad movie >_<
    I have seen clips from different movies with Jorja, but other then Memento I haven't actually seen a movie with her.
    Maybe I'll get lucky and stumble across one of her movies now that I live in France.

6. LemonJelly06

Yeah i've only seen some clips too. If anyone wants to reccomend any that would be awesome. :p
    You probs will find some over in France, I found tons of films and stuff I couldn't get over here, when I was on hols over there.

7. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Jorja mentioned a nephew in the Committed commentary... maybe that's what your friend was thinking of...

I want to see Food for the Heart too! I've seen clips of Memento, but I don't particularly want to see the movie.

8. LemonJelly06

Ahh committed... now that was an ep. Haven't seen that in ages. :D

9. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

Maybe in the interveiw your friend saw Marg was talking about HER son, cause I know Marg has a son thats about 16, maybe 17.

Any way, I haven't seen Momento, I actually have a friend that loves it, I've only see the clips with Jorja in it, cause I mean really...who cares about the rest. But I do love her part in ER, gotta say, that was a great show when 2 of my favorite actresses were on it at about the same time (Jorja and Mariska Hargitay) But I hope Jorja does a new something soon!

and I have to say that committed is my 2nd favorite CSI ep, love it!

10. LemonJelly06

I loved ER, watched it right from the start... and yeah Jorja was awesome in it from what I remember. :)

Committed is one of my favourite eps too, what's your first SarasGirl? :p

11. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

My favorite ER with Jorja in it is when she goes to the shooting range with that male doc. and sees her ex girlfriend, so funny!

and I would have to say that my favorite ep is well hmm thats kind of a hard question, cause it's changed now becuase of the new season, so I guess I would have to say the car episode (where they try to rescue her while shes in the desert) from this season, and from an older seasons, well now that I think about it, committed lol. cause her acting in it is just so great :)

do you have a favorite LemonJelly ?

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I only watched ER when Maria Bello was on it (and of course, the five episodes with Marg). Maria was with Jorja in a few episodes. I've seen a few of the clips from some of the other episodes Jorja was in. I really should watch some of the reruns every morning on TNT, but I haven't gotten around to it.

13. Guybrush Threepwood

Yeah I'm very positive my friend was wrong.
    I told her so, but some people just can't be wrong >_<

Yeah I've seen many clips from shows with Jorja, but I haven't actually seen anything. And right now my head is twitching because I'm on a strike xD I disliked the way that Sara left the show, so I'm on a strike haha! I haven't watched CSI in 36 hours, and that's a record for me actually. I used to watch 2-3 episodes every day >_<

So I've said goodbye to CSI for a while, but we'll find each other again when the time is right.
    (don't I just sound pathetic right now xD)
    But I still love Jorja :D

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I think you are not the only one who said goodbye to CSI (for awhile). More people have now that Jorja has left. I am not as much a fanatic as I was before now that she isnt there anymore.

I will keep my eye out for the episodes she does show back up though because she will!

15. Guybrush Threepwood

Yeah that's probably true. I'm not doing it because I think the show won't be as good anymore, I'm doing it just to take a stand. I really disliked the way they wrote her out of the show.

But yeah, when Sara comes back to guest star, I'll start watching again. But until then, I'm on a strike haha!
    But seriously though, it's so hard not to watch CSI. I'm so used to watching it every darn day, and now I've gone 39 hours without it... *dies* xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.