Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

I agree with Wojo and sanderslove, any way we can get him is good for me! :D

I like Eric either way too... but I guess I just perfer to seeing him be him self instead of playing the "professional role". He acts all the time, so to see him relax and be out of the spot light is awesome.

Thanks for the caps, Wojo!

#4 is my fav!

And I love the title change! :lol:

Wow it's really hard to pick a favorite....but 10, 11, and 12 are sticking out in my mind. And probably will come in handy! ;)

Wojo - thanks so much! You have totally made my night!!!

Thanks again, Wojo!

You are definetly right are the pose from Fur and Loathing.

Amen and agreeing with the Sara needs to leave thm alone (don't have to worry too much anymore..)

#15 = drool bucket alert!! :D

pray.gif
Your screen caps rock, Wojo! Thanks for sharing.

Great caps Wojo.

Particularly like numbers 1 and 15 (and all those in between as well of course :D).

I got a nice surprise in the mail today that I thought I'd share with everyone. If you remember about a year ago, after "Fannysmackin'" aired, some of us sent Eric get well cards for "Greg". I sent one, not really expecting any type of a response--just wanting to show my appreciation. A little over a year since sending the card, I got this in the mail today:

autographed pic

It came with a letter which reads:
November 7, 2007
Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for your card. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I hope you'll forgive me. We're busy shooting our eighth season of CSI. And trust me there's never a dull moment. I am thrilled to be part of a show that has such a loyal audience and truly appreciate you taking the time to write.
I hope you continue to enjoy the show and look forward to entertaining you for years to come.
Warm regards,
Eric

What a sweetheart! Made my day, and I hope yours too.

I got the same letter, labgeekluvr in the mail today too. I guess he had some time off and was doing his good duty and signing autographs and getting them out in the mail. I sent my letter in July. I got the newer photo of him though...the B&W of him taken last season. Hmmm wonder if he ran out of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back