Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cinegirl, Aug 11, 2007.

1. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Lookie here! Vera is also back again from an awesome weekend-trip!

Jodie, there is indeed a thread for drawings, just try this: Draw a CSI anyone? and welcome back :D

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Thanks cinegirl :) You're a star-lett, welcome back to you too.

Jodie
    xx

3. Brynette

Brynette Victim

Hello! I'm Charlie! I'm fairly new on the forum, and I've been makings icons and such for a while now. I've made a fair few CSI icons, and I'm constantly updating my stuff lol. So hellloooo to you all!!

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok i haven't been making icons for long but I thought i'd say hi! After a quick count my total is 21 :D I'm improving (well I like to think so) and thanks to Elsie I just made my first animated (or what ever you call it) one :D

5. Kam

Kam Hit and Run

Hi to all, my name's Kam and I just found these boards. I'm more into traditional then digital, but I randomaly color in my sketches via gimp which is just a free version of photoshop along with the odd icon/avatar. Since I've suddenly found myself obsessed with the pretty on this show I'll probably be posting portraits and random comic strips as soon as I get the scanner going.

6. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Welcome to Kam, nattybatty55, and Brynette! Hope you guys find the board to your liking. I'm Wyoming or you can call me Jessica, Jess, Jessie, whatever floats your boat. Cinegirl, or Vera, and I are the mods, and although we crack down when it comes to work, we're teddy bears lol. Hope you guys have fun here!

ETA:
    That's an understatement :lol:

7. Katiexxx

Katiexxx Hit and Run

Hello everyone!!
    My name´s Katarina or better Katie and I come from Slovakia. I adore CSI´s but most of all CSI LV :devil:. And especially GSR thing :D so most of my fanarts are gsr walls. On the other hand I really like the Dantana :D
    Ok,that´s all from me for now
    see ya
    Katie xxx

8. Wyoming

Welcome Katiexxx to the madness that is fanart....actually it's not all that mad in here, but we're all pretty crazy, but that's what makes us special!!!

haha hope you have a great time in the fanart forum!

9. Sidle_fan

Sidle_fan Hit and Run

hi ya all, kinda crazy fella coming in :lol:

10. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Teddy bears, Jess?? :lol: Yeah, we're very soft and cuddly :D

Aaaand also from my side a very warm welcome to Brynette, nattybatty, Kam, Katie and the newest crazy member Sidle_fan! I hope I didn't forget about anyone, if so I'm sorry! Have fun here and I can't wait to see all your art :D

11. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

LOL Seems like I'm the only one who's writing in here when she leaves: yep, I'll be gone again. So for the next 9 days whenever s/th important happens please pm Wyoming only, cause I'll be possibly in X-Mas Shopping delirium in NYC.
    Also any questions concerning the X-Mas Challenge - please ask my lovely Co-mod Jess! And please, everyone, cross your fingers, because it might happen that Jess and I will meet in NY! That'd be awesome :D
    Bye, bye! :)

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Oooh, Vera, have a great trip! Wish I could go Christmas shopping in NY :p

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Have fun :D- Don't spend too much :lol:

14. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Ooh, I haven't been in this thread yet.

I'm LeAnne, 18 and I come from England. I'm currently repeating my last year because I was an idiot and failed last year- hoping to go to Uni next year and study geology.
    I love CSI:Miami and I recently started watching NY :)
    I ship E/C religiously :)
    I started making fanart about 3 weeks ago when I first joined the boards, I saw all the art in here and was inspired :) I use PSP 7 but am hoping *fingers crossed* that I might get PS for xmas :)

15. Wyoming

Some of you guys must have had your fingers crossed, because Vera and I did meet! We had a wonderful time in NY, and from what she told me, she's having a blast...and already spent too much money! lol

Welcome to the forum CalleighD Hope you have a fantablous time in the fanart thread :D