"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2007.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol...you're probably right, I am sure everyone will probably look at him like he's out of his mind :lol: but I think Henry will probably have fun with it...well, he's the first one that came to my mind....seeing both him and hodges worked kinda well together in Labrats. He'll be up for it I'm sure!

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm thrilled to see that Bobby is back. I'm a huge fan of the original techs. I still miss Jacqui terribly. And it would be nice to see Ronnie again (the old Ronnie). The episode does sound interesting, and I'm hoping Greg does something to sabotage Hodges' little game for a laugh.

And myfuturecsi, something like that would be great. I'd love to hear a "so it's over" from Nick, lol.

3. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

^At the end f the promo I aw there was a small explosion. It made me think of Greg's bomb comment to Nick in al la Cart.

It would be funny if Greg blew up the game at the end, but I don't think he would based on what happened in Playing with Fire. After that I doubt he'd do anything lke that to somebody else.

Besides, in Grave Danger he was playing a different game with Hodges. It would almost be apporite for Greg to be in on it.

As far trying to comfort Grissom, Sanders has chased Sara for years so I think he may have a better understanding of what Gil feels. I could see the two of them bonding over it. :p

4. taurus511

taurus511 Victim

Wait, Grissom did it in the Denali with Sara? When was this known?

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My take is Brass, he always treated Sara wth kindness and caring and she maybe was like a daughter to him beings his daughter was such a mess, and they've always had a understanding as well, and a closeness, not to mention he was I think, always the one that knew about them, he made a comment to Cath in that "TGTBATD" something to the effect, "if you knew what I know" but, and kept it to him self.. so we'll see.. maybe they'll all say something.. beings he told them all.. and dear lord hopefully it's not kiss-ass, Hodges.. but he might try, he's just nervy enough!

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

No, Taurus, Gil and Sara didn't do it in the Denali. Maybe in fanfic world, but not on teh show.

7. taurus511

taurus511 Victim

Oh thanks! I thought I missed something.. :D

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

This seems really weird and really good at the same time. I can wait to see it for that reason, and I want to see everybody reactopn to Sara leaving.

9. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Sorry that was my crude attempt at humor using phrasing from "Clue."

Did anyone see a promo during football? Was it different? We were watching the FOX games today instead of the CBS ones? Any links to the promos yet?

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I seen it a couple times actually, didn't look any different at least to me from the preview they showed after last weeks show. As to links wasn't there a couple further up? If not sorry, I am sure when people find them they will post them.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So if Hodges has a CSI board game, will he bury Nick in some sand?

12. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

It's gonna rock, simply because Bobby D. is back! *happy dance* And I totally agree, after last week, a comic relief ep. is a smart move. I'm really excited for this episode. Can't wait til Thursday!

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I did not realize that this episode does not have any guest stars in it who have not already been on CSI. That is pretty cool. There will be no strangers.

14. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Ooh this ep looks very interesting, some humour, after the last few depressing eps, I do hope Grissom gets involved in the humour and isnt too upset :(

Poor bloke but it does look very interesting, cant wait for this one!! :D

15. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I just saw Bobby's name on the list!!!! So happy!!!!!!