I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

Mia, here is the Script for LLV in case you need it but to answer your question, it goes back to Nicks conversation with Catherine regarding Grissom taking the Sabbatical and how he thought that he was really leaving for good, here is the scene dialog.

GRISSOM: She told me she was going to be back before I left.
    NICK: Oh, yeah. Listen, about that ... I told my folks when I went to college I'd be back, you know? Go to work at the D.A.'s office with my dad. You can kinda see how that turned out. Anyway, I just wanted to say it's been great, man. (Nick gives a bewildered Grissom in a big hug.)
    NICK: Really, I've learned a lot from you, man.
    GRISSOM: I'll be back in four weeks. Stop hugging me. (Nick lets Grissom go.)
    NICK: Yes, sir.
    (Grissom shakes his head, turns and heads back into the office. Nick turns and continues down the hallway.)

Hope that helps. :)

2. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

I have three questions:

1) Isn't the Character Ronnie lake supposed to have a 4 ep arc? When is her last ep? (Or is she now a permanent cast member)

2) Because of the writers strike when is the last ep. before they run out.

3) In a Season 6 ep (Sorry I can't remember the title) Warrick says " . . . Tina said something that made me think. . . " (Or someting like that) and greg replies " *Cought cough* Yoko Ono *Cough cough". What does the late Jhon lennon's wife have to do with the conversation?

Thank you to anyone who responds to this. :)

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I can't answer #1, but I can answer #2 and take a stab at #3.

2) We will be getting up to episode 12.
    3) Yoko Ono was known as the meddling wife. She just didn't know when to butt out, and thus the rest of the Bealtes hated her. So when Warrick was saying that Tina had said something, Greg was implying that she was inserting herself in business that wasn't hers.

4. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

I know this isnt really related to any of the episodes
    I am just wondering if there is news on a series 9? I am just wondering, or are they stopping after 8 series? Or is it too early to say?

5. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

Thank you!

6. Destiny

sumiko_umeko, as to question 1, regarding Ronnie it was said that it would be a four story arc, but that it could be more then that. I think they were waiting to see how the actress and character does before deciding what to do, but with the writers strike it does make it difficult to know for sure.

Alien_from_mars Actually it is related so its fine, as to the question, That is something that is usually decided from year to year, it depends on ratings, and the stars contracts. Now if they were to get the go ahead and the stars contracts were set for another season, would they and the powers that be want to go another year, or if it doesn't look good, go out on top.
    When will we know, they still have to go through the Feb Sweeps, but with the writers strike that will be taken into consideration as well. Either way we won't know until about next year sometime what they are going to do. ;)

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Just wondering, does anyone know what other characters, besides Grissom have had the opening line? (The last line in before the credits)? I know Catherine and Nick have had at least one opening line (maybe more?) But that can't be it, can it? Did Brass ever get one? Or Greg or Warrick, or Sara?

And if you could tell me the episodes where they (anyone besides Grissom) said it, I'd really appreciate it!

8. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Brass has had several opening lines. Just going back to S6, he had the opening line (I know. Happy Thanksgiving) in Dog Eat Dog, then in POTR and Rashomama. In S7 he had Toe Tags and Law of Gravity.

Sara had at least one but I can't recall which episode. There have also been several episodes that didn't have anything--just a shot of the victim (Fannysmacking comes to mind).

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hestia Archie had the opening line in You Kill Me which was this week's episode.

10. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Didn't Hodges have it in "Lab Rats"?

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

^^ Yes, I know that Jacquie. :lol: That's what kinda spurred this question (just check the recent episode discussion... well, maybe you shouldn't.)

I didn't now Brass had more than one opening line. Interesting... Anyone else have a good memory or tons of spare time to go over most of the episodes? [​IMG]

12. shady

shady Hit and Run

I am pretty new to CSI, so I was wondering, apart from the episode in season 2 where catherine and warrick went to Miami and worked with H and co, has there been anymore CSI episodes with the Miami bunch, and have they done any with the NY gang?

13. Destiny

Welcome, and to answer your question not that I remember no, that is the only one where CSI LV crossed-over with another CSI show, other then that there was the recent CSI LV cross-over with Without a trace.

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Also, even though this doesn't count as a crossover, Carmine Giovinazzo, who plays Danny on CSI NY, was a guest on a season three episode, "Revenge Is Best Served Cold," where he played Thumpy G.

15. shady

shady Hit and Run

thanks very much for clearing that up for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.