Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

wow, it's been... I don't really know. Nearly want cross-eyed trying to find where I last was in this thread. :(

I haven't jumped ships tho. :D Nearly lost the yobling site but got that back up though a change from .com to .net was necessary. Zsa prettied it up and looks like the yobling fanfiction archives are up and running well.

I've heard some negative talk about our ship but considering once upon a time tptb also said GSR would never happen, I don't put much stock in Ms. Carol anymore. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be nice if the season would end with these two in bed? Something tells me that the last thing they'll be doing is chatting in robes :devil:

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Hi Ruzila welcome back. I've always wanted to meet you, you're a huge name in the Yobling world and kinda like a celebrity to me. This is like having the opportunity to meet a hero or something.

I think that it would be amazing if we got our ship this season, I hope we do. And yes I agree they would be having a lot more fun than talking in bath robes.

3. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I'll second that one, man. I'm totally star-struck. (LLK, I apologize for not responding to your trivia question, I requested the game, but haven't even participated. I'm such an asshole. Is the first part of the answer Crate 'n Burial?)

Welcome back, ruzila! If I'm not mistaken, you were one of the first notorious Yo!Blingers. Rock on.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

It's pretty spammy in here. Let's keep in mind that all posts must contain at least three full lines of on topic discussion. Off topic discussion must be kept to a minimum and should never overshadow the on topic discussion.

Also, when discussing new thread titles please make sure there is at least three complete lines of on topic discussion included.

Thanks.

5. lostladyknight

I have a lot to say about a few spoilers I read a while back but I'm not sure who all knows about the stuff or not.

I am glad, however, that Warrick is getting at least a little bit of screen time in tonight's episode. He was in some of the previews and that's a start.

I'm really upset with how little Warrick has been on the show lately. How is he supposed to tell Cat he loves her if he's never even getting screened?

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yeah, I've been kinda bummed with how little he's being shown... But then I keep convincing myself that he's in the bathroom practicing his speech that he's going to give Catherine while confessing his love to her. I don't know, I'm just in a sappy mood right now. Off to read some fanfics...

7. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Now there's a greeting if I've ever seen one! Thanks a lot guys. :D

And yeah, I noticed the spammage so I'll cut it short, but I've gotta say... the YoBling drought was pretty bad there last season -I've gotta admire those of you who found some good discussion. *hugs*

As for our pair... I think we all could get more than three lines even if all we were made to use just the last 3 seasons. Fortunately for us, we've got the first 5 of CSI at our disposal. :cool:

So now that we learn of his divorce nearly in the same manner we learned of his marriage... I'd love to see Cath corner Warrick how he cornered her in BiM. Because as he said himself, life's too short. I know I don't wanna wait another season.

And as we saw this week, Lindsey's on her way to college. They won't even have to really worry how she'll be affected by them dating. Grissom and Sara made the whole dating within the lab clear... so if Warrick gets his evaluations done by Griss, no thwarting YoBling. WE ALL WIN! *tosses confetti*

8. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Well according to spoilers for an upcoming ep things should get to be pretty interesting, though how it all bodes for YoBling has yet to be seen. I find Warrick's lack of screen time to be irritating, especially since it has been an ongoing thing since last season. It's all been very "now you see him, now you don't" which means not a whole lot of YB screentime. But like Ruzila said, with Tina now gone (that still makes me grin ) things are definitely looking up this season.

RC! You better not jump ship, otherwise I'd have to come beat you and I can't afford the airfare right now. Though now I'm wondering, they don't do nonstop flights to heaven. Hmmm.

9. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

Welcome back, Ruzila!! :)

I hope Warrick's gonna get more screentime soon! I mean, we saw him like ONCE in the last episode... he and Cath didn't even a have a moment together. I just hope that means in some kind of crazy way that we're gonna see more of them in the episodes coming up - as well as more YoBling. Maybe the writers wanted to concentrate specifically on Sara before she was leaving. But now there will be space for more YoBling, I hope ;)

10. lostladyknight

Well at the risk of spoiling you... there will be at least one Warrick-centric episode in the near future. I have no idea how it's going to end up for him... I know what happens, but it could result in so many many ways.

11. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Well I guess I'm the 1000th post!!! YAY!!! Bring on the new thread guys!!!

12. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Yay! So what's the new title, guys?

As for the Warrick-centric episode... I am totally psyched. I know there will be some sort of a misfortune in his life, which is unsettling, but I think in the end it will be very good for C/W. At least I really hope so.

13. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

So you know how there's that ep coming up where Warrick sleeps with some stripper? Well... that plus the prescription abuse should show that he's burning out. And I'm hoping that Cath'll be there to confront him. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.