Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Walks in and reads, runs back and checks page/post one* Yep think we need a little itsy bitsy reminder. :p
    The reason this is being quoted is because of complaints that its shifting into analyzing the show and what the actors want, and away from actual spoilers of episodes. - We would appreciate your cooporation in this matter.
    Thanks. ;)

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Found this on TVGuide.com about the writer's strike.
    "We're scheduled to work until the 27th or 28th of November. Then we're done with scripted material," says CSI's Marg Helgenberger, noting that the episodes dealing with Warrick's drug usage are among those that will be seen.

Link

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

And we're getting up to episode 12, right? I know that's what most hour shows are going up to.

4. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

I agree with you. CSI is supposed to be a Crime Drama not a Sope Opera.

5. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I was really hoping beyond hope that the stuff about Warrick's drug problem would be dropped. It's got me really sad and freaked out, but I guess I have to deal. I always have a habit of picking the least liked characters as my favorite.

I stopped reading spoilers for a while though, because I found out about the whole Warrick thing through them and it crushed me. Oh well.

I think, in the end, this might be good for his character so I'm going to just hold out hope that that's the case.

I'm glad that I'll get to see it though because I was worried I'd have to wait a really long time and that I'd never know for certain what was going on.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Just who is this audience that the producers and writers think they're satisfying?? Not me, that's for sure! Not one of my friends or co-workers who watch the show thinks this whole plot line is good. They're losing a lot of fans with this soap opera crap. :(

7. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I'm assuming (we all know what that means) that we won't have to see the writers switch with "Two and Galf Men"? Anybody remember when they said the writers would trade shows?

If Warrick has to go down in flames, at least he gets a story line that doesn't involved kidnapping (Nick/Sara) or explosion/beating up (Greg). I'd really like a Brass-centric episode that doesn't involve Ellie.

Why does Hodges get more lines than the other boys?

8. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Yay! A new Lat Rats episode for us on Thanksgiving. I give thanks for that. Hope it's as funny as last year's.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I just hope next week's ep we have a better mix of seeing our CSI's and the lab rats, unlike last year's Lab Rat ep which was pretty much all them and very little of the CSI's.

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hodges game looked like it had pieces that looked like the CSI's. I wonder if there will be a Sara piece?

11. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Did anyone see the CTV promo? Was it different than the US? Is it on youtube yet?

I thought they are so busy and have so many cases and overtime and they have time to play a game...ugh...

For Christmas I want the board game...

12. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I just checked Youtube, and it's not there. I actually don't recall seeing a promo on CTV last night...I think they showed ER and then Grey's. Maybe they didn't have it ready yet?

Yes, the CTV preview is always different than the CBS one, so I'll keep looking.

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

ctv didn't show a preview for next week....they do that sometimes. it is really irritating

14. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

Maybe it's not on youtube because of the writer's strike. How many eps. do they have left to show before they run out because of the writers strike.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I still wanna know Hodges ulterior motive behind this "simulation" setup he got on the go, to get all the lab involved...:lol:...you know he has to be up to something :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.