Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoBear

JangoBear Lab Technician

I still love this ship but what TPTB have done to the show and Sara's character has made it hard to be as into it as I once was.

They've changed Sara into a mean-spirited, burned out out person that's been hard to dismiss and find a way to have Catherine break through that.

Ironically, I think with Sara leaving there could be some solid fanfic stories written. :)

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I haven't watched the ep yet, but it doesn't surprise me they didn't have a scene together :(

And, whatever fanfic is written i'd love to read :D I'm running out of what's already done!!

It's a shame Sara and Catherine really haven't even spoken to each other that much recently( not that they ever did much, but even less recently).

And I wish they could have tied up Eddies case, but o well..

3. Sillows

Sillows Civilian

hey look, my favorit ship!

yes, it was so sad, i really can't beleive she left. :(

4. jue

jue Witness

wow...how long since I've post in here...I couldn't even find the thread and need to seek help from others :lol:

Anyway, hope everyone's fine...

I still haven't seen that last eppy yet, somehow not seeing THAT makes me believe that Sara's not gone.

Yeah, total denial :D

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think we should start from the beginning. SpikeTV has been showing the early season episodes for the past week, starting with the Pilot.

It's fun to watch the girls when they meet. Interesting how Sara doesn't take the bait of Catherine's "if you think you're taking my case, forget it". If that was Sara of the next few seasons, she would have gotten right into Catherine's face and challenged her on that. Here, Sara realizes she needs to sweet talk her into working with her ("two sharp women are better than one")

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I loved the "two sharp women are better than one" in 102, and also where Sara goes into the break room when Catherine is infront of the fridge, and "anything alcoholic" "root beer", loved that!

7. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

It's been so long since I've been on this thread. I miss Sara.

I love the first scene between them. I think my favorite one is when Hank breaks up with Sara and Catherine takes her out for a drink. It was an amazing scene. The way Sara said "Drive" and Catherine's smile. I get goosebumbs every time I see the scene.

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I think that is most people's fave Cath/Sara scene, it was just so perfect. They both looked gorgeous, the music was beautiful, and those smiles were more than just subtext.

I loved how the small exchange had such an impact on the episode that I almost forgot Hank was in it.

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I was just watching Justice is served on SpikeTV this evening. I thought it was cute towards the end when Catherine & Brass go to the mother's house to collect evidence from her. Sara arrives right before the mother comes to the door. She immediately starts talking to the mother as soon as she opens the door. She doesn't wait for Brass or Catherine to say anything. She knew Catherine was pissed at the mother and she wanted to difuse any hostile situation that might occur.

Then of course, it's the cute scene at the end where Sara asks her if she's ok and invites her to lunch again.

10. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

i love that scene too. Sara knew how Catherine would react to the situation since she is a mother herself and didn't want to let it get out of hand.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Justice is Served was a great ep.

And the end scene in Crash and Burn, was just, well, the perfect scene.

12. Emmeline

Emmeline Civilian

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

This thread is dying :( down on page 3. Anyway I just thought I'd get this back up a bit, and I was wathcing Bloodlines last night, and the first scene between Cath and Sara i thought was amazing, the chemistry, when they are standing outside the hospital room, and Catherine then went to interview her, but before that, the look between them, I thought wow..

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think the most interesting part of that scene is the fact that Sara wanted to take the SAE kit back to Greg instead of doing the interview. It even surprised Catherine a bit.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, it did, but there seemed to be an understanding there in that ep, I mean the look between them seemed to sum it up for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.