Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

somethingsdont...I hope you're right that Calleigh would see through Jake if he took credit for whatever Eric does to help him, because if she doesn't I can really see Eric, being the honorable person he is, NOT owning up to being the one to find out the truth...or whatever it is he does to help Jake. And that would suck most of all.

2. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I can definitaly see Jake taking the credit, but Calleigh is a smart women and she would see right through it. So that would just make Jake look even worse. Im just hoping that their relationship will be over in the next couple of epi's and that this episode will open Calleigh's eyes to how much Eric really cares about her!!

3. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

Newbie here! It took a writers' strike and the 19th being only 4 days away for me to come out of the woodwork! I was getting tired of jumping up and down over hiphugger moments all by myself... :)

4. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

welcome xxemilyrocksxx!! you don't have to jump alone, joy us in acting like four year olds at every hip hugger moment!! :lol:

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am exhausted...I drove to Marlyand today from NY but in the pouring rain; so you can imagine how tense that ride was considering all the 18 wheelers on the road!

I wouldn't be surprised if Jake tries to take the credit but Cal is going to know that Eric is going to do all he can to help her and I am sure he is going to tell her as much so even if Jerkley tries to take the credit, I think Cal will see right through it and make the proper decision by choosing her job over Jerkley. Even if he is around for one or two eps after this...this situation will be the final nail in the coffin that is their relationship.

6. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I was watching CSI and at the end they showed a clip of Monday's episode and it was of Eric and Calleigh in the ambulance and Eric was asking Calleigh if she was drinking but he was saying it so sweet and nice! Gah! I can't wait for Monday!!
    :D :D :D :D

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Leyne your avie is freaking awesome, I LOVED that pic in the mag! Hello Mr. Hot Ass Delko! :devil: Yummy! ;)

Too lazy for a spoiler box at the moment... :rolleyes: sorry, but I am SOOOOO anxious for Monday, it SO needs to be Monday now! Normally I hate Mondays, but for once I desperately want it to be Monday! :lol: Oh the irony! :lol:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Welcome xxemilyrocksxx :D

I saw the clip too after CSI last night and it just looks so awesome :) And yeah, Eric was asking all sweet and concerned. So I guess the crying scene is at the beginning? I don't care when it happens, I'm just so excited about it. :D I so want to see Eric's face when Jerkley asks him for help. I love Adam's reactions to stuff like that he's great at it.

9. drkate

drkate Corpse

Hey everyone! I dissapeared again due to final exams...

But OMG... I'm so excited for this coming episode! Won't go into detail about what I'm excited about because I'm too freaking lazy to do a spoiler box (and I don't know how... *shame*). But wow, I think some major C/E developments will be happening... and dear God, took them long enough!

I think they should have sex right now. Like... right right now... and film it.... and distribute it to the world. The world would be a better place for it... I'm sure of it. It would end world hunger, global warming, war, etc etc. It would be THAT magical!

Alright, I'll shut up now. *shipper squee* EEEEEEE! So excited! Sorry, most pointless post ever...

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

This eppy is going to rock, after catching the promo during CSI last night, it is gonna be so dang hot! And I don't care where the crying/comfort/hug scene is really...I'm just stoked we get it! And for Calligh's "exploding in anger" scene, I can't decide who I most want her to blow up at...cuz it'd be hilarious if she did that to Stetler cuz he totally has it coming! But I think Jake TOTALLY does too and I would love to see her reduce him a notch, or two..or ten! :lol: The only way I'd want it to be Eric in there, is if the anger was a flash thing that was gone as fast as it came and she realized it was Eric she was talking to and broke down/melted after lashing out and he came and comforted her again...then I am ALL for it beinng Eric...otherwise I don't want her that pissed off at Eric...and I still totally think she's gonna pick her job over Jerkley, cuz not only does she love her job...but an integral part of her job is Eric, and I do not see her giiving that up! ;)

Is it Monday yet?? :lol:

11. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Goodness gracious! Is it Monday yet?!

Ok, totally agree on Cal's expert sashay hips! No wonder Delko doesn't mind falling behind and following her lead! And Cal's pic on the pavement, I mean I think she's the only woman in the world who can be held at gunpoint, roll around the pavement, shoot to kill and still have perfect hair! I also saw the preview for Monday's ep watching CSI and I can't wait for her explosion! I wonder who the poor-deserving guy receiving the erruption :devil: Never mess with Calleigh Duquesne! I'm also wondering if her dad is gonna pop up any time this season? We haven't seen him in awhile.

Welcome xxemilyrocksxx! Glad you can join us, you're in time for the biggest party the shipper world would ever see!

12. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

Hi xxemilyrocksxx :)!
    I cant wait till monday.

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Welcome xxemilyrocksxx!

Finally saw the promo, ripped it from youtube and had it on loop for like an hour. Angry Calleigh is so hot, holy crap. I don't think she's ever yelled like that on the show. And Eric, aw, he's so adorable when he's concerned.

I think this is the first time in my life when I wouldn't mind if we skipped the weekend.

14. switch_to_nights

switch_to_nights Victim

I tryed finding the promo but couldn't, help?

damn, why ISN'T it monday alreay?!!! :D

15. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

I found the promo!!! :D It took me ages, here it is...

6.09 promo

I wish I lived in the US, you guys have to upload clips quickly after that episode or i'll die! :( Please! I need to see it! I'm so excited, I can't wait until it airs here next year! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.