Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Okay, we definitely need that GSR support group now! :( I just really hope we get that rumoured phone call scene next week. Also, Grissom better not be all happy next week. He has to be somewhat upset! Sara leaving should be a big deal!!!! I felt ripped off about this episode. For my analysis, look in the Goodbye and Good Luck spoiler thread, as I don't have enough patience right now to write my thoughts down again.

2. Honey

Honey Victim

I'm crying!!! :( I'll look like piece of shit today! But I can't stop crying! *cries* I even don't know how I feel right now! We got A KISS, A FREAKING KISS, if it had been in any other episode, I would have been squeeing and jumping all around, but right now, I'm just sitting and crying! And she said (wrote) 'I love you!'. *cries even more*

3. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

How crazy is it that I'm hurting for Grissom? I feel like the last 8 years have been for nothing. I feel betrayed by tptb. I feel like I have been kicked in the gut. I hope the ratings plummet. I don't want to be strung along with phone calls, and maybe we will throw you a bone and bring her back for a phone conversation. I don't want to tune into watch Grissom suffer without her. HE NEEDS HER!!! THEY NEED EACH OTHER!!! This was just a stupid episode. Why is she leaving the man she loves and the only home she has ever known? It doesn't make sense. GRRR... and he proposed to her!!! How sick are tptb to do this to us? It's not cool. It's not even good tv. You just managed to piss me off.

4. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

No- she said "was" about their "life together" He "IS her one and only!" Technicallity, sure, but an important one, no?

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

She tried to let him down easy but it didnt work for me or for him. she said that she loveS him notice the "S"?? that means she still does, i cant believe shes leaving it seriously still hasnt sunk in. i might die without this forum lol. :D there was a promo for 2 kisses and we only got one..maybe a flashback??? maybe thats why jorja looked SO damn tired in this ep, cause shes filming alot of alternate scenes for flashbacks in the coming episodes because they CAN NOT just cut her out of csi all together..i dont think im done with csi because i know jorja is coming back eventually [however perpetually long that may seem] and i know we all will start watching again when she comes back right? *i know we'll take any excuse to watch her pretty face in action* and when we do start watching again we will regret not watching the episodes leading up to it, because we've got to keep in tune of whats going on. Cockroaches sounds really good, appearently warrick is addicted to those pills that Sara accidentaly knocked out of his hand in goodbye and good luck? and its starting to affect his work and he is a suspect in a murder AND rumor has it that Sara has a phone covorsation with Grissom in this episode to. it wont be the same unless we actually get to see sara's face when shes talking not just her voice, i will start the killing if that happens. grr i loved and hated that 'love' note that Sara Wrote to Grissom, it was soooo cryptic she never actually said that she was leaving him if my memory is correct, she did say that i love you, your my one and only it was just sooooooo god damn cutee.

6. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

I liked that they brought back Hannah this episode. I can't believe there is actually no more Sara on CSI. :( I'm glad she had the letter at the end. I think despite the pain Grissom will understand what she had to say and why she had to leave. The best thing in the episode is when she came to him towards the end and was interrupted by the phone call announcing Marlon's death. I had the feeling that was her make or break point with this case. Just those few seconds longer and she could have escaped and talked to Grissom but then she is sucked back in. There is definitely a lot of disappointment that she is gone and I wish different things could have happened in the episode, but I think overall it was very much in keeping with the show and characters. Her look back at the locker room was wonderful and I liked the touch of her giving her vest to Ronnie. It is going to be very strange to watch CSI without Sara.

7. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I notice that all of the ANTI GSR peopl are out in force on the Goodbye and Goodluck board. Grrr... yeah, it's a party for them. I don't understand how tptb could do this to us. I told you that they were evil! Grissom and Sara love each other, and are stronger together. Do we get to watch Grissom self destruct, this year, or will tptb insult us further by sticking him someone else's bed? Grissom and Hodges... because it's so friggon' believable! *sarcasm* Just like Sara leaving the love of her life. Happy depressing Thanksgiving to tptb you poop heads! Yeah, I'm angry. And no, I'm not tuning into be strung along.

8. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I have the letter, but I can't get it to fit in the spoiler box. Can I post it since the episode has aired? Oh my little heart.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I haven't seen too much anti GSR up in the GB and GL thread. *is confused* I do think the letter and the leaving was OOC after she accepted the proposal already. I don't like the writers for it grrrr. TPTB better have her come back later on. Until then we can float on the river Denial lol...to borrow a often used Highlander the series phrase

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Tonights episode left me incredibly furious at how Sara's departure was played out. I mean, we had seen tremendous tension (good kind) with GSR for so many years and were really starting to see some peace of mind in both of them and then tptb just completely screw it up like this, God it pisses me off. I don't think the CSI franchise screwed up like this since "All Access" a year and a half ago. the writers must have been smoking or inhaling something really bad that affected their writing skills when this came about. :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :lol: :eek: :rolleyes:

I already am ready to shift towards "Grey's Anatomy" or even forgo Thursday night television altogether. Now I can study homework better now but not in a happy way because of tonight's atrocity that is "Goodbye and Good Luck". It won't kill me if this show's run comes to a close now with Sara's absurdly done departure (if one could call it that). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm playing Steve Roach's "Australian Dawn-The Quiet Earth Cries Inside" in mourning as I write this. :( :(

An crushing and ignominous bookend to a great love arc that we had enjoyed for years. I'm not optimistic about season 9 or ten if CSI survives by then. :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :(

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Gah...it had me hook, line and sinker...this is the first time CSI has brought tears to my eyes, but it did...wow! I'm a sucker for tender bitter-but-so-sweet goodbye letters...and Sara's was amazingly bittersweet.

I think she said "I Love you" 4 different times in that letter...and that kiss...wow...I cannot belive Sara is really gone...I'm in shock.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:( :( :( I'm still crying.. OMG, that letter, "I'll miss you with every beat of my heart" she's so broken, and distrubed, & would, if she stayed drag him down.. I understand now, it sucks but she has to get away.. and fix herself.. I'm not posting rationally right now, I have to gather my thoughts on this one.. I'm heartbroken.. I don't know if I can watch this without her.. and with him.. dear god Jorja Fox an amazing performance. she's got an overwhemling aura that pulls you in, well that's all I can write now, I'm sooo sad :confused:

13. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Unfortunately, things played out pretty much as I thought. We got Sara announcing her departure to Grissom via a letter (blech!), and the whole thing was angsty and depressing and sad. I hoped that maybe for once writers could have a character exit a show without killing her or having her break up her previously happy relationship, but apparently not. Those are the two options, it seems. Since she didn't die in the premiere, she writes an ambivalent Dear John letter to Grissom and leaves for Godknowswhere. If the writers are going to be this lazy, then they can strike until the second coming as far as I'm concerned.

Well, I'll keep my ear to the ground about when Sara might return, or when she might be mentioned or otherwise figure in an episode, and I'll watch those. But CSI isn't going to be appointment TV for me anymore. And since I think Grey's sucks more (talk about cheap manipulation and lazy writing!), I guess I'll have nothing to watch on Thursdays at nine until Sara comes back and she and Grissom have the happy, supportive, committed relationship they would have if anyone who wrote for this show cared about consistency and character development.

The only thing that lightened my spirits during this episode we Nick asking Greg to hand him the lube. Yowza!

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I think Sara meant to leave as soon as she left the domestic scene at the begining, thats why she threw away her boots.
    I also think that she didn't "leave" Grissom, she went to bury the ghosts.

And didn't Jorja look great in the PSA for CASA. I actually wrote a couple of letters & emails to the CSI show runner types suggesting they try to lure her back with $$$ & PSA's for her favorite charities .

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

........Ok, so I just got home from work, and can't watch the ep for another hour. is it worth it?! you guys are seriously scaring me!! i really don't want to cry tonight, and being it is ive waited 8 years for a kiss, to have it come and sara leave in one episode? i dont know if i can handle it all!! alright, if we cant have a GSR thread we'll need a "GSR recovering addicts" thread. . .

good night all, i hope i can sleep between my sad sobs :[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.