Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. iluvpurejoy

iluvpurejoy Victim

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

hey guys!
    i've been a g/c shipper since i first started watching. but i'm new to this posting thing. i saw their chemistry since the first ep i saw. it's undeniable...simple as that. haha

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I see we're still pulling in newcomers even if some of us (meaning me) have lost thier way a little lol. Good t'hear, speshly that someone came from the other side...snigger. Sorry but that couldn't be helped.

Damn right thier chemistry is undeniable, hence why CBS always promote them together even though they never usually work together anymore. Glad to have you aboard :D Welcome all newbies.

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

It's okay, Ams, I've been getting a little lost too. But since GSR is ending, who knows? I found it helped when I went back to reading some of my favorite fics, and fan vids. :] Works wonders.

Welcome, iluvepurjoy, to our lovely ship. :] Have fun!

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Has anybody got any fic recomendations? I've been watching G/C moments from S1-5 and i'm kinda back in the CSI mood but don't want to watch S8 as I fear it will kill me off again LOL. So yeah, any good fics, throw the links my way :D

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Wow. Newbies! YAY! :D Welcome to bugchaser and iluvpurejoy. I love your new usernames. :D I hope you guys enjoy yourselves here and feel free to jump into any sort of conversations that some of us may be having. We always love fresh new eyes on what we have been dwelling on for a long time.

Anyone excited for tomorrow?

ams, when I'm in need of some good fanfic, I just go to graveshiftcsi and search random ones. Sometimes I end up coming across some great ones. If not, head over to FF.net. They're pretty awesome too.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey Newbies... welcome to PureJoy :)

The chemistry between Gris and Cath is undeniable, that is for sure.

SOOOO

Has anyone seen the epsisode already? Who do you think Gil will turn to when Sara leaves? I hope Catherine can give him some comfort, then she can really tell him how she feels.

7. Purejoylove

That's what I was thinking about, too. I hope they have a good GC ep, since all the CSIs will be comforting Gil, and Catherine's the closest to him on the team... :D

8. iluvpurejoy

iluvpurejoy Victim

i can't believe sara is leaving. does anyone know why? this will give more room for grillows. :D yay!

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

iluvpurejoy, for more on the Sara issue, go and check out the spoiler threads in the main discussion thread. That'll answer all your questions :D

And welcome!

As for GC fic, graveshift is doing a 49 fic thing for November because Marg is 49 this year (Happy Birthday Marg!) There'll be heaps to choose from there, I'm sure :D

10. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

i ADORE Grillows, but i dont think i'd like to see something between them again, not after this mini soap opera with the gsr and Grissom acting like a dork teenager in love, of course they'll never going to lose the chemistry, but only as friends, in any other way, could be really difficult, for me, to belive it.

(this is so hard for me to say, i deeply love these two, but thank you writters, you made a complete disaster in season 6)

11. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

After the atrocity that was tonights episode "Goodbye and Good Luck", my planets climate is changing and killing off the Geeklove population and the Grillows will start resettling a depopulated Grissomland forever changing it's physical and social climate. Now the Geekloves are just a faint and near dead memory in my world.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Wow. I haven't watched the episode, but I'm a bit shocked by such a response from a G/S shipper. Why? What did they do to have you say this? You know, although I don't like G/S being canon and I don't like Grissom acting like a love-sick puppy (in my opinion anyway), I've always loved my ship and the canon thing has never changed anything in my C/G world. You don't need to ship them with them being canon on the show. At least that's what I think.

On the other hand, maybe the expectations you had for the writers were too high.

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Sooooooooo, how was last night's ep? I don't really wanna watch it cuz i'll just get annoyed/vomit so i'm avoiding it like the plague.

Axatullux, you're a GSR? Well, you were? Wow, seriously what happened in the ep? I heard she told him she was leaving through a letter which was a bit...mean. And Sara'll be back, definatley. Just a matter of time, if not this season, next season. Sigh.

GCR will never happen imo, not that I care, we have two hot kisses to perve over LOL. And I agree Erica, your ship most certainly doesn't have to be cannon for you to ship them, or else us lot wouldn't be here!

14. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

yeah, that's what i thought so, but what i tried to say is that i dont get my hopes up with having something on screen, hell, i lost my hopes since season 6, but obviously, we'll always have that chemistry and thank god for fanfiction!

Ps. I havent seen last night's episode, it was that bad? *ouch*

15. Purejoylove

Purejoy has been canon for years in my mind. And seeing the way they totally made a mess out of GSR, I think I'd like the canonness of our ship to stay in my head. And in fanfic. The writers are good, but when it comes to to the shipping... Leave that to the pros. ;]