Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome back LemonJelly06!!

Congrats Athlov on your baby!!

So the next ep it seems Ryan is going to be coming to the rescue...so that means more Ryan screen time! YAY!

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

*Waves Hi* to LemonJelly06!

I just shuddered at the color of that sweater & the fact he had a jacket on over it!

Of course he still looked hott! :p

Instead of listening to us fans that want him in less clothes :devil: - they had to add more! :mad:

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Thanks wolfesgamergirl, I hope he g ets more screen time too, there just isnt enough right now dammit.
    Thanks too CSI_Kat... and yeah, maybe a few less items of clothing wouldn't goo a miss ;) :devil:

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

*ears perk up* Ryan coming to the rescue? Yay! :D I've longed for him to have some hero-time. I have this fantasy that he will save Horatio from something awful. Not for a shippy reason, you understand, just to make him look good. I know it won't happen, though, because Horatio's invincible. :(

I'm not freaked out by the lime green sweater. He looks good in anything. Maybe the wardrobe people are testing out how dreadful they can make his outfit before he does look bad. *shouts* It's not going to happen, guys, give us back Ryan's t-shirts! :lol:

I don't know how he can bear to wear that many clothes, though. Miami? Isn't it hot all year there? And he's supposed to come from Boston, so it's not like he's accustomed to the heat. :rolleyes:

Welcome very much to LemonJelly ! :D Pull up a drool-bucket and make yourself comfortable.

And lastly, but certainly not least, big congrats to Athlov and baby Devin! :D May motherhood be everything you ever hoped for! [​IMG]

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I have never understood the jackets at all for that very reason. They go to crime scenes in long sleeves or jackets where people are wearing shorts and bikinis.

I would love to see hero Ryan as well! Let's hope that happens!

6. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

congrats on your baby Athlov!!
    welcome back LemonJelly06..........and more ryan on screen would be awesome!

7. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

How many times have we seen Ryan walking past a swimming pool with people lounging around wearing practically nothing, and he's wearing a jacket and jeans or a sweatervest over a long-sleeved shirt. He should melt! Do TPTB not realise how silly that looks? I'm not just trying to get Ryan's clothes off - it's for a valid reason. :D Well, maybe... :devil: :D :devil:

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

LOL. It's true, I've had to wear long sleeves for a job in the middle of summer in Wisconsin...not as hot as Miami but it's darn uncomforable.

Does the wardrobe people not realiz that we catch the little stuff? We're clever and realize that three layers is not Miami chic. Back to t-shirts and jeans or short sleeved dress shirts. Get smart TPTB, we're on to you!!

And we would definetly take Ryan with less or no clothes! :devil:

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah it kills me that everyone else on the show is in bikini's and light clothes and they have our csi's layered up. OH don't get me started on Cal and Boa wearing hooker heels to a scene, wtf. But yeah they are all about keeping the show real but the dress code is far from Miami real. If they are aiming for them to be looking professional then I think there are cooler clothes that can be worn and look just as professional. Ya know the blazers are a bit much but I can accept them with a light shirt on underneath, but those sweaters, hell no. I just can't see anyone in their right mind wearing a sweater in Miami much alone a sweater, shirt and jacket. Can ya say heat stroke???

Now seeing that it's really filmed in L.A and the weather isn't nearly as hot as Miami I can see how JOn doesn't fall over dead. I read this interview once with a chic that was on the show. She was one of the beautiful girls sitting by the pool. She said it was really cold that day and she was freezing. In between takes she and the other bikini's had to run to a heater. She said it was so hard to act like you were having fun poolside being so cold, awe. I'm sure her boobs did a great job!

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

*waves* Hi all...just popping in to say:

Congrats on the birth of your little one, Athlov!

11. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I don't know if anyone has seen these. You're gonna love me!!! I have NO idea when these were done though.....

We are allowed to post youtube videos now right? Here they are!!! Just a small warning - he's got quite the potty mouth so it may not be suitable for work or child environment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdbZrGopjgk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChiAkZqKIc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgZkGjxgvU&feature=related

(his g/f is in this one - Diana Gettinger - BLECH!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZc9lKPnIL8&feature=related

12. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Haven't watch the videos yet. Seen part of the first one. it seems funny. Imma haffa watch them tommorrow. so I can make sure that i don't wake anybody up/

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG ROTMFF Rack you are the shit...omg those vids are fuckin awesome and he cussin his ass off and gay..omg You Rock Rack!!!!

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

...Oh my God. That made my LIFE. I've only seen the first one but it's so funny. "So like blind people marry each other?" "I have to say I'm very excited to scope some hunnies." LMFAO. Jon + Justin = love.

15. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

No prob peeps!! I knew you would like what I have to deliver. Just call me CSI RaCk!!! :D

Is it bad and immature that I almost fell on the floor from laughing everytime he said the word vagina? :lol: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.