Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

I'm with you on the fact that lately Linds/Ana hasn't been the girl we all met at "Zoo York", and as you said, Gaelen, I think it is the energy, too. It's just that she looks so tired. But, as we all have been discusing in the previous posts, Linds seems to start recovering slowly.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I think she's getting better and better with every episode :) It's great to see that soon enough we'll get our good ol' country girl back! :D

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I can only agree with all of you. It's great to see that the 'old' Lindsay is slowly returning.

And although it might be a bit cliché to have her act like the country-girl-in-the-big-city, I think it fits her. I love those episodes where she pulls out knife, get excited about shooting a cross-bow or gets to shoot a slingshot. :D

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Those episodes are more "her", and I agree, it definately fits her. To see a facet of her past that doesn't deal with Cadence is great, and the line about her shooting boys was just smooth :lol:

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yeah, i like it too when she shows where her roots are - even when its mostly the little things. with the rest of them it comes naturally cause they are on home ground but its always nice to see that where she comes from is an asset to the team and not only an invitation to tease her

and I think I already said that I just love her enthusiasm. she is like a breathe of fresh air :)

6. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

I agree...she is a breathe of fresh air...

I also feels she brings out great things of the ones around her... just by a simply little giddy act she can bring a smile to one of the other team members faces.. and I think she has drawn out a more fun and gentle side of Danny especially...

7. legacy_82

legacy_82 Civilian

im new here...i've been reading this thread and its awesome...i like lindsay so far.n it'a been a great fun to watch her..i hope that the writers will bring more great story about lindsay's character..

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^We hope they bring in more facets to Lindsay's character too. It's great how Lindsay brings in a new perspective since the rest of the team are New Yorkers. She thinks differently (somewhat) so has valuable input.

Although Danny likes to tease her, I think it's cute - I mean you don't see the rest of team tease each other do you? It's always fun to tease the new girl, but I think it's not that anymore. She's just accepted it as part of "the character named Danny Messer". He exists to tease her.

And it's always fun when she uses her roots to bring in new ideas. Not even Sid knew about the rawhide abrasions in Stealing Home. She chips in the strange bits and pieces here and there :) She just rocks

9. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

gooo montana for making sure lia from last night's episode (Ep. 4x08 Buzzkill) did NOT walk away. anyone else wanted to see lindsay chase the girl and tackle her? then arrest her? :p loved that "where are you going?" line. yes!

the lollipops and lindsay scene was cute! bad lollipops though. :lol:

10. Mightion

Mightion Hit and Run

Well, like I said in the grading thread last night:
    8. In the final confrontation in the office, I was hoping the killer would bolt, just so Lindsay could body check her. I don't ask for much.... do I?

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha, I think we'd all like to see Linds chase another perp. Put that hot Montana body into action :) But I really did hope that Lia would run, maybe Linds could've thrown one of those lollipops at her head and knocked her out? :D

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Yeah it would be fun to have Lindsay do some chasing and tackling instead of one of the guys for once...She could've taken that girl down easily...

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, that's the way they introduced her in Zoo York, where she tackled that guy that ran from Mac. And yes, it would be interesting to see her do it again. I don't think she's been that aggressive since! I think they've really tried hard this season to round out Lindsay, and I'm enjoying it. Loved how she worked with Stella in Buzzkill, they work well together.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I agree, I think Lindsay and Stella really work well together :) They definately started off her character with a bang, her first tackle onto the car in Zoo York was one defining characteristic of Lindsay that I miss. Since then, there hasn't been that many instances where Lindsay's had the opportunity to be all that she can be. There was a small chase scene (if you can call it that) in Risk but that was all season. I think the writers are doing a great job of bringing the old Lindsay back though - the gradual transformation is evident, and although it would be great to see her back in an instant, it would be a little unrealistic. Phasing her old self back in was a great idea. IF only they'd hurry it up a bit :)

15. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ :lol: i have an image of lindsay throwing lollipops at the girl. she has good aim (we've seen that!), so it's likely it would only take 1 lollipop. how about a RED one? :p

why can i see this happening:
    flack: what happened?
    lindsay: i threw a lollipop at her.
    danny: and knocked her out on contact.
    flack: well, that's that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.