Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I haven't been in this thread before but I have watched this show and love it. I was in complete shock at what happened to Garcia. I did not see that coming and I thought I was pretty good at figuring out what is about to happen. Not this time, I was blind sided. I even called my mother to make sure she seen it and she was in complete shut down. It was a very good episode.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

SHOCKING one of the most ever.. I screamed and started crying :( although she's so quirky, she's so likeable, & so smart! and a very pretty face.. so the guy was a rat..all the time.. OMG, besides the horrible cannibalism :eek: feeding the victim to the searchers .. could anything be grosser? and then the ending.. dear gawd, what a freak :mad:can any thing be more over the top then this episode? I do like Joe Mantegna, but ditch the moustache and gotee, some look good with it, some don't.. do you fans like him, as the new guy?

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I still think of him as the dad on Joan of arcadia I keep expecting him to go home to the family, as if he just switched from being a regular cop to being FBI. :lol: I am sure I will get past that, but every once in a while I expect Joan to pop in there.

As to the ep I knew there was something off about the guy, not because he was interested in her that didn't seem odd to me at all, but rather his computer trouble, and the fact that her instincts told her there was something wrong and she decided no and then on a spur decided to go out with him. But it was at the end that look on his face when they got to her building, it was off, and you knew something was going to happen, so I wasn't surprised that he shot her, but I was surprised when he said "I've been waiting for this moment", then shot her and the show decided to torcher people by fading out. *Smacks them PTB*

4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Yeah, the computer thing did seem a little planted, kind of like he was over acting it, trying to get her attention. But I overlooked it because it was so cute to see her get asked out.

Of course it stopped being cute the second he fired that gun. Anyone got any guesses as to why somebody would want her dead? That "I've been waiting to do this a long time" is bugging me. Are the chances better it's related to an old storyline or a new one? I haven't seen many of the old episodes, so I don't know if she had much of a storyline back then...

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nope, because I read spoilers. But that is the most RANDOM scene ever, lol. Poor Garcia thought he ment he was going to kiss her or something. WHY, RANDOM DUDE, WHY?

Oh oh oh and my new favourite comback is: "YEAH, WELL, WELL... YOU SUCK!!!!" Oh Garcia, how I love thee.

And omg, I did not see that whole 'he-was-feeing-them-food' thing coming. :/ My friend and I were spazzinggg ahahah.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

And lol, this episode got the mods posting. *lures back with more angst and Joan of Arcadia* :p

I read this on livejournal: "This bit of news was taken from the Criminal Minds Conversation Y! Group: CBS has summoned the writers back to work by Tuesday November 20, under the threat of dismantling the sets. This doesn't only effect Criminal Minds but all CBS shows. This means that even if the writers strike ends soon (in about a month or so) we will not be seeing any new episodes of Criminal Minds this season beyond the original 12 that have been written so far."

:)

6. LibertyBell

Apparently I didn't read that spoiler (kinda glad I didn't). Do you happen to have any about the rest of the storyline? How long it will last, etc?

7. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

^ That sucks. :( I really hope it wouldn't come to that. I read somewhere that both sides have agreed to have another negotiation soon, hopefully something good will come out of it.

First time posting in this topic, btw. :) *waves hello* I've been watching since the first season, but it wasn't until the 2nd season that I started obsessing over it like I do with NY. Hehe! My fave character is Reid.

I was kinda meh when Mandy Patinkin left, I don't have a problem with the addition of Joe Mategna, I kinda like the scenes of Rossi and Morgan butting heads. I'm rooting for Morgan though. ;) Did you know that Shemar Moore is on the list of People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive this year? Woot!

I can never stay away from reading spoilers, so I knew that Garcia was gonna get shot, but I was still shocked at the end when the guy pulled the trigger. I was like, "NOOO!" Bailey Chase (dude who shot her) is cute though, I loved watching him on Saving Grace. :D

That aside, "Lucky" was probably the only episode ever of CM that really creeped me out to no end. Eeeeeeeeek. I guess it's the whole cannabilism thing, and the unsub's reply when Father Marks said, "God is in all of us" - "So is Tracey Lambert." OH GAWD. *shudder*

I'm still thinking whether to watch the episode a second time, LOL.

I haven't read much spoilers about next week's episode, so I'm really anxious to see what will happen. :)

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Yes, I agree the episode was a little too eeek! but the thing I enjoyed the most was the Morgan/Garcia interaction. You could really tell how he cares about her, which is why I'm totally looking forward to the second part. It's gonna be reeeeeally interesting to see how he reacts to her being shot.

9. Lessien_Tinuviel

Oh, most definitely. :)

I also heard that there might be flashbacks of Garcia at different ages when she was younger, I can't be sure though.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there's a CM novel out, by Max Allan Collins, titled "Jump Cut". Anyone read it yet? I'll be getting it the next time I go to the bookstore, for sure. :D And the story is set in Lawrence, Kansas! I'm a Supernatural fan too, hehe. There's also a CSI connection, since Collins used to write the CSI novels. ;)

Edited to add the spoiler code.

10. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I'm still reeling from this past week's episode. I love this show and always watch it. But because they're usually (for the most part) stand alone stories, I don't get all hyper waiting for next week's episode....I am this week. I keep thinking, Gosh, is it Wednesday yet?!

I love Morgan and Garcia's relationship. He is going to be out for blood looking for this guy!

I don't know if it's been said yet but can we assume that this guy was stalking her and waiting for the opportunity. I mean, she was obviously very familiar with the girl behind the counter and said, "the usual" so I'm assuming that she would have been easy to watch.

I just can't wait to see how it all pans out.

11. Lessien_Tinuviel

I'm with you on the stalker theory. ;) Garcia is obviously a regular customer, it would've been easy to figure out her timing and when she would show up. The question is why, though? Why Garcia? *ponders*

Is it Wednesday yet? *pulls hair in frustration*

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Very interesting. I can't wait to find out the motive behind this creep's actions. Not that it's gonna matter to anyone in the team, especially Morgan. I really wouldn't want to be this UNSUB if he's the one who finds him... ;)

Is it Wednesday yet???

13. LibertyBell

Well, it's Wednesday, but we still have 5 MORE HOURS TO WAIT!!! Wahhhhhh :( The last seven days have gone SO SLOW. I wanna find out NOW what's going to happen (didn't read that spoiler because I think it'll be better to be surprised).

And yeah, Morgan's gonna kick the crap outta that guy (but I'm ashamed to admit, he WAS cute).

Oh, somebody mentioned Shemar being on the Sexiest Men Alive list, yeah, I saw it. If only he were a little younger....okay, a lot younger. :rolleyes: :lol:

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Oh my gosh! That was so good! Quite possibly the best episode yet. I absolutely love it :D But I'll say something a bit more substantial tomorrow :p

And... was that Frankie Muniz I saw in the promo for next week? He's sure growing up :lol:

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I loved this episode, I laughed at the David Bowie being god, when she heard "heroes". Man that guy was creepier then last week. I didn't think it was a stalker case, only because I started watching more regularly after Mandy P. Left. But the whole hook being the flag for the victims she counsels. Interesting concept for the storyline.

But one shocker OMG ECKLEY, oh wait just the actor that plays him. Makes me think he looks for roles in which makes you say doesn't he look for roles that are different. :lol:

I give this yep a 9.5/10 ahhh heck, 20/10 yep I say excellent ep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.