Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

i'm hardcore snickers. i could never change my ship. even if nick does get ANOTHER love interest, i'll still ship snickers to the end. i've always shipped them and i'll never stop!:)

i have to say, it'd be cute to have someone have a crush on nick, and then sara comes back and they start to see that nick isn't really single, he's heart's already been taken by his sunshine:)

i don't know how much longer i'll be able to handle CSI if it keeps going on like this. IF nick gets together with the 'love interest' and sara comes back and get together with grissom, i'm not gonna watch CSI anymore. it's just so annoying. i know, it's supposed to be able to SCIENCE, but i just can't handle grissom and sara together and i CAN'T see anyone with nick other then sara!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... MAKE CSI RIGHT AGAIN!! :D

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i agree she just so comfortable and can be who she is.

true i saw sara interact when warrick and greg and it feels like she is treated like an equal and being respected to. she both support them and in return she supports them to.

what!!! nick will have a love interest noooo!!!
    i saw jorja on the view love her commnent about her dating the cast member it kinda surprises me, and yes emily george eads enters my mind, and when it happens they will be one of the cutest couple dont you think. ;) :lol:
    and yes i'm hard core snickers i wont trade it for anythings else. :D
    and i'm glad she said that she might be back for csi and i agree that it would be nice to see her return and flirt with nick again and they live happy ever after.
    and guys hope you tell me if we got the snicker scene for her last episode.

some pics of them: :)

[​IMG]

cutie

sweet hug :devil:

comfortable

look good together

enjoy :D :lol:

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness!! they are so cute together!

ok... IF (BIG if) IF snickers doesn't happen... i REALLY want george and jorja to get together. they're just BEYOND adorable because that would be an actual REAL couple!! soo cute!

aww.. the last picture 'looking good together', i dunno why but i REALLY love it! it's so cute:) lol!!!

no what, no matter what sara and nick belong together. no matter what happens. it's stupid the way they are doing everything. if sara and nick were together csi would be so much better because sara and nick wouldnt' be forced together. it'd just be so natural. like, with grissom and sara it just seems awkward everytime they have a scene but if it was nick and sara, and nick quickly kisses her on the cheek before running after catherine (his supervisor) for his case.. it'd just seem so... normal. normal nicky, and sara's face just lightens up. greg smiles at her, she clears her throat and says, "as you were saying..."

i dunno, it just seems like if nick and sara were together, csi wouldn't be completely soap operay because... they're just perfect together.

the fact that it may never happen really just gets me sad and annoyed because... even in real life, nick and sara would be the perfect couple: aka George and Jorja!

snickers!! :D

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Yes, I love the last pic too. All the pics of George and Jorja together make me smile. They have always looked incredibly comfortable together. And when they are goofing off and having a good time, you can completely see the chemistry that they share personally . . . and no, it doesn't *have* to be a romantic chemistry. But you can see how much they enjoyed being around one another just with the way their eyes twinkled. And they definitely weren't putting any effort into it. Could you imagine if they were putting effort in to it as their characters?

Seriously - if in You've Got Male Sara was supposed to call Nick at the end, and that pretty much the cute Snickers moments in season one and two were originally intended for GSR, but swapped at the last minute, doesn't that tell us something? Shouldn't that have told the writers something? And what about the ever adorable scene in Season One (I think it was I-15 Murders) when Catherine literally told them to stop flirting. And the leather and lace comment? Way too cute . . . how could they have not had a Snickers coupling? *sighs*

I'm going to keep positive thoughts for us tomorrow . . . there is no way we won't have a Snickers scene. No way . . . right??

5. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

I always enjoy to see a pic of these 3 happy friends!

Thanks

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I've always thought that it wouldn't have made sense for her to call anyone besides Nick in You've Got Male (we never found out for sure though, right?). It's like they give us these moments without even trying. It's effortless, with GSR, it seems forced. And odd.

Btw, although I think that when WP leaves is when the show will end, yes, it would be nice for Sara to come back and Grissom to be out of the way so she and Nick could be together. I honestly think that if TPTB had just paid attention to the obvious and put Nick and Sara together, nobody would say it was soap opera-ish. They just FIT! It's so crazy. And I believe that's partly because of George and Jorja's chemistry (in some of those pictures, I wonder how it's possible they're NOT together), but still, it's more than Sara/Jorja has with Grissom/Billy.

As for a love interest for Nick...ew. Maybe they'll forget about it when/if the strike is resolved.

7. MegBreanne

It was never confirmed who she called, but she did ask whom ever she called if they wanted to go out (for dinner, I think). I believe in the following episode was titled The Finger, and Sara and Hank were at the diner together. Catherine was with the man whom had a severed finger and in order to save the evidence, she placed the finger in a glass of ice and deposited it at the table with Sara. Back at the Lab, Sara said that she thought it was odd Catherine showed up at the diner because she didn't know Sara would be there. But Nick said he knew.

Now THAT was an awesome scene. Definitely appeared to be a little jealousy, and Warrick even seemed to notice it.

As for the show ending when/if Billy leaves . . . I don't know. I mean, yes he is the star of the show, but it seems like they are making George more of a lead now as well. Possibly in preparation for WP's possible exit. I think slowly bringing Nick to a lead position is a wise idea as the audience can slowly get used to less of Grissom and more of Nick, and it might be an easier transition for both George and Billy as their roles begin to change . . .

So few shows these days have staying power, and CSI has tapped into that market. I don't think it would be wise for the network to pull such a power house just because Billy (if) decides to leave. I think the smarter choice, and obviously this is just a personal opinion and nothing more as I have no training in such a thing, would be to keep CSI on the air. If the shows ratings start to suffer, then I say let it finish out whatever season it is and then close the final chapter so the show doesn't go out with a whimper instead of a bang.

Not only is the show great on a weekly basis for CBS when it airs the new episodes (and even older episodes), but it has so many syndication deals that the network, cast and crew are probably benefiting quite nicely. And of course, we can't forget the board games, books and video/computer games that have been born because of the shows amazing global success . . . so many jobs have been created because of the shows success.

If and when WP or even MH decide to leave, I'm sure the network will be understandably disappointed, but I just can't see the show as shutting down . . . if their departures are handled wisely, it could even bring old viewers who tuned out back in, and once again get them hooked, or if the promotion for it is done right, it could bring brand new fans who've never seen the show before into the medium . . .

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Only a few more hours until the moment of truth. I'm getting a little concerned but I'm not totally nervous yet.

*deep breath* It's going to be okay.

9. MegBreanne

That's pretty much the mantra I'm chanting right now. I just can't see us not getting a scene . . . but then again, we haven't had anything since the second episode - and even then, they weren't alone . . . *sighs*

10. lostladyknight

I'm not going to get my hopes up because I don't want to be crushed if we don't get a scene. But with all the rumors about Warrick floating around I'm growing more and more dependant on Snickers to make my heart happy. I'm never going to give up my desperate hope that Catherine and Warrick get together... but it's getting harder and harder to face each episode as the weeks go past. Warrick is being phased out.

So... Nicky and Snickers have become my guiding light in this time of darkness. We have to get something or else... I just don't know, I'll be very sad.

I hate how this show is constantly making me feel like with every episode I have to keep telling myself that it's going to be okay. I should be excited for an episode or two, you know?

Whatever happened to being stoked about a new episode?

No... we have to get a snickers scene. We have to. They can't just... leave us hanging.

It'll be okay. We'll get it.

11. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Okay, I get that. It's just I've noticed, as I'm sure you have, that the show lost the gold of s1 and s2, it's not the same anymore. And when you go on for eight years, it does start to get a bit tiring, so I'm wondering if Jorja will start a domino effect....

But this is a bit off topic, isn't it? My bad.

Back on topic: The waiting is killing me. 50 more minutes here. Yay for Canada getting it early. ;)

12. MegBreanne

I know what you mean. I used to love Las Vegas. So much so that when one weeks episode would end, I would start my count down for the following new episode . . . eventually, my favorite character was being phased out and I buried my head in the sand. Thinking it would get better . . . but it never did. Before the actress was let go by the network, I had stopped caring . . .

CSI became my new obsession and I fell hard and fast for it. I couldn't believe I'd been missing out all those years . . . and of course, at the peak of my obsession for all things CSI, the whole debacle of 'is she leaving?' started . . . and now, I think the same thing is going to start happening with my love for CSI if things don't start looking up soon . . . .

ETA a response to Liberty's post: You are very right that it isn't the same show that it was in Season one and two. It has changed. All shows evolve, but I do miss the energy that the show had back then. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that it was so new, and so exciting . . . now it's become routine . . . of course, that's speculation on my part. All I meant to say in my long winded post is that during a time where 'reality' and unscripted shows like American Idol are becoming more and more popular, shows that are scripted like CSI and take much more time and effort to put on are becoming a rarity. And having a show that is consistently at the top of the ratings go off air because one or both of the shows headlining stars decide to leave . . . I just don't see it happening.

But I do think you're on to something with Jorja leaving and possibly starting something. I've suspected for a while that Gary Dourdan hasn't been too happy, and of course, I have nothing to back it up, but with his lack of air time and the publicity that he got back in the summer, he might want to move on if the network doesn't just want him to leave . . . (that being said, I'd miss the heck out of him!)

I think with TV there will always be this air of mystery as to how long it'll last, how long the actors will stay and so on, but I think a lot of people in the industry, especially right now, are realizing just how fragile the entertainment business is. Without the writers, the studios have gone black, or will be shortly . . . so they might also start to take this time to evaluate what they want. Stay somewhere that is a steady paycheck, with a steady home life while getting to practice their craft, or look for greener pastures . . . of course, to this argument, my statement about the royalties that the actors are paid due to games, and syndication deals would sort of negate this idea of a steady paycheck being a draw as they would continue to have one . . . *shrugs*

I think I might be getting a head of myself though.

I'm going to take solice in the fact that George seems to be happy that Nick is becoming more of a force to be reckoned with on the show . . .

13. lostladyknight

So much for the power of positive thinking. And what happened to the Greg/Sara fight? Man... Nothing about that episode turned out the way it should have. Nothing.

So much for Snickers I guess. The only one she ever loved. Bull. She loves Nick.

14. MegBreanne

Yeah, I know what you mean . . . I didn't get the chance to see it all DAMMIT! I got a phone call from my manager - I have to give up my day off tomorrow work the closing shift because none of the other stylists will do it . . . needless to say, my work situation is not getting any better. In fact, I was finally at a place where I was content and ready to give my resignation (my letter is all typed up and was going to be delivered to the manager when I went to work on Saturday). I was only going to do it because the salon seemed to be fully staffed, and almost seemed to be running smoothly - and after making the decision - it all fell apart in the last two days . . . so if I decided to go ahead and give her my resignation, I know that I would be putting her in a horrible position . . . damn, I wish I didn't have to do the 'right' thing all the time . . .

BUT from what I did see, URGH! Dammit we didn't get enough Snickers. I was looking forward to the Sandles fight. I did like the scene with Warrick, though it was quite sad. I love how Warrick really does seem to be like her big brother. Sort of fitting how Sara is the first one to see Warrick's problem though - and that she won't be around to help him through it. Although her "sweet dreams" comment sent a shiver up my spine . . . hopefully it wasn't foreshadowing or something . . .

Her letter to Grissom was just awful. In my mind, it didn't happen. In my mind, she wrote "you always choose your job over me, you can't see I'm hurting, you're not the one for me" and then the letter is done. No more, and she's in a cab driving down the strip. The only thing in that letter that I truly believed is that she's been living with ghosts, that they have become like her friends, but that she needs to put them past her and that she can't do that in Vegas . . . other wise, complete crap.

Quite frankly, the fact that she didn't make the decision, and then seek out all of her friends to say a brief goodbye, even if she wasn't specifically telling them that she was leaving, is just sad. I expected more from the episode. It was quite disappointing.

Over all, I think if the season continues on the way it is, I may just stop watching it too . . . I think tonight (perhaps this is just because I'm in a bad mood that I'm saying this) I hit the point of "what the hell is this crap?" and might just cut my losses. Why waste time with a show that is lacking in consistency? In heart? Do I want to hang on until the bitter end?

I know I was staying positive earlier today in regards to speculation about what the network would do should WP and/or MH leave, but right now - CSI has given me no real reason to care whether I continue to watch or not . . . it's no longer the show that it once was . . .

I'll have more on the episode once I've actually had the chance to watch it in it's entirety, but that may not be for a number of days now that I have to work tomorrow and have a whole bunch of crap that I now have to squeeze into a half a day off . . . *grumbles*

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i was pissed off about the episode!! yeah, we got nick and sara working together but sara didn't seem to be fully there.

STUPID EPISODE!!!!!!!

wtf was up with sara not saying goodbye to the rest of the team? she's known them for like.. EVER!! the writing and the way they are doing this season sucks. because.. whatever happened to grissom and sara together and NICK mad? woooow...

i'm with alot of you. i dont think i'll be able to watch much more of CSI. i just hope it ends with grissom dying and the team sad. that's how STUPID it's getting.

the letter!!! WTF?!?!?! that was so corny and SO gay! grissom doesnt deserve sara. why can't ONE bad thing happen to GSR? all the other ships have been treated like crap, but GSR is being lifted up. GRR....

csi is definatly getting on my nerves. the only reason why i watch it now is for SNickers, but now it's no more.

stay positive, i dont know how much i can. i'm still gonna love snickers, but my hope for it... i dunno. it's complicated.

george and jorja!! GET TOGETHER AND LMAKE NICKA ND SARA GET TOGETHER!!

i dunno if i want to say much more. the whole episode pissed me off. at least nick and sara SAW each other:) let's be happy about that!!

and i am glad that nick wasn't like 'no sara, i want this case' nick knew that sara needed to do this case and he let her have it. that was cute:) i love snickers!!

if nick and sara were together, csi would just be so much better. sara would be happy, nick would be happy and the funny and happy spark would be brought back to csi. PLEAEESE!!