Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Man, no D-L scenes tonight, and poor Danny had no sleep... :(

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmmm, ericisacutie....just so ya know, we generally try to keep any new episode info hidden in spoiler boxes until everyone has finally seen it...which means 11pm on the West Coast, or 1am on the East Coast...just for future reference... ;)

Pink fog anyone??? *Mo grins and sprays the whole thread with a healthy dose of lovely addictive pink fluffy fog!* :D

3. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I am sooooo sorry, I forget I'm not watching it last anymore, sorry everyone.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, it's all good! ;) I've been here for a looooong time and I still have my moments where I get totally excited or hyper or whatever and almost forget to post a spoiler box! :D

D/L is just that addictive...one gets intoxicated on them and our lovely pink fog and one is often not responsible for one's actions :lol: (Did that make as little sense as I think it did? :rolleyes: :lol: )

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Kissing...teh hell with kissing!! I want all out... :devil:
    Okay, so no D/L. Can't be every week I guess. But they are together in spirit. Certainly. Keep the faith, y'all. I predict that 'teh love thing' is just around the corner....okay, that's just me being wildly romantic. But hey, it could happen.

*Is drunk on the pink fog* That stuff is powerful. :eek:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud!! Hello my wub! *Mo tackles and snuggles her Fluffy Twin!* :D

Lol, Mmmmm, I'll take either...kissing, all of it...it's all good with me, as long as I get D/L lovin' in some form or another! :devil: Of course REAL lovin' is always welcome! :devil: ;)

33 more minutes for me to get to see the new eppy...yay! :D

*Mo swallows another big gulp of pink fog and giggles...* Drunk on pink fog :eek: Yeah okay, pretty much all the time, gotta love the pink fog! :D :lol:

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*peeks in*

I know I have been a lousy poster recently, sorry y'all! I am always reading, just not always posting. I'll try to be better!

Hey, all this talk about whether or not Danny would take Lindsay on a carriage ride, got my imagination to wander off a bit. I had flashes of a scene where there is a horse from a mounted officer near the crime scene, and when they see a suspect emerge from hiding and try to run, I imagined Lindsay would swig up onto the horse and take off after the perp while Danny and coworkers are shocked and staring.
    Meh, no D/L sucks, but the ep was pretty interesting. Danny was smokin' hotness tonight. I bet Lindsay will catch him in the locker room after shift. :devil:

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah Mer-bear you should most definitely pop in more! ;) Heehee! :D

As for your idea...that would be the coolest thing ever! I can picture them all staring after her like "Seriously did she just...no way...wow!" mouths open and laughing...that would rock! Go Linds! :lol:

Eppy's started...rock on, can't wait to see the hotness that is Danny and Linds :devil: Rawr! :lol:

ETA: Mmmmmm, boy is Danny HOT! I mean he's always hot...but Mer you're right, the boy is HOT tonight! Yummy! :devil: And Linds is cute as always...I like her working with Stella, they make a good girl team...I like that they're friends...it's cute! And Danny getting pissy when he found out the girl's boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend but was in on it (which by the way I TOTALLY knew right away! :D ) anyway...pissy Danny, pissy Danny is...well like I've already said...lol, HOT! Heehee, he's basically just a fine, fine boy! Lucky you Linds, lucky you indeed! ;)

ETA again: Danny in RED, Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhh baby...that is my new favorite color on him! Can I eat him for dinner...the man is smex on a stick in that red shirt and those jeans... :devil: Yeah baby! :devil:

9. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Just a couple of caps from last night. I'm sure Dutch will do much better! I just made these up, and thought I could post it here. Just a couple, anyway. I was hoping for some scenes, but we can't be that lucky every week. As we've said, it's Csi: Ny, not the Danny/Lindsay hour. Anyway, I found both cases interesting, although some of it was obvious.

Tired Danny in the hospital:
    [​IMG]

Kevlar vest Danny:

[​IMG]

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning! *Mo slips into the thread, coffee cup in hand and stares happily at Catey's caps!* Mmmmm, thanks for the yummy pics first thing in the morning, Catey dear!

Danny tired...poor boy, Linds kept him awake ;) almost all night the night before (not that he's complaining :devil: ) and then he got called out on a case where he didn't sleep...he's gonna need some rest, or a nice relaxing massage from Linds ;) to feel better! :D

And Danny in kevlar...again my response to this is "Danny's in RED!" which is so my new favorite color on him...can't remember if he's been in red before, but him in the shirt is just so "Wow!" to me! Mmmmm, yummy! :devil:

Yeah I was hoping for some scenes, or a scene, or a mention at least but like you said the cases were fairly interesting at least! I always see how much of the thing I can figure out before they do their "reveal" of who did it...and last night, I knew the "boyfriend" from Danny's case was involved like right away...but with Linds' and Stella's case I didn't guess the Ad girl really at all...so that was good...but yeah...here's hoping we get something next week...do we need spoiler boxes to talk about the promo? Can't remember....either way it looks interesting for sure...very good D/L moment potential in next week's eppy I'd say! ;)

And on that note I must away to work...oh the joy, but it's Thursday again already and that is always a good thing! :D
    Have a swell day my lovelies and I'll catch y'all later! ;)

*Mo waves, and clutching her coffee cup, shimmers away in an addictive cloud of pink smoke and fluffy bubbles!*

11. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

caps! catey brings caps! :cool:

dutch, like my location? ;)

honestly, i fell asleep fifteen minutes in, woke up and watched dirty, sexy, money. *slaps self*

two things about the episode that stood out and i liked:
    1. lindsay stopping lia from leaving. she had a strong "where are you going?," held her ground, and put her hand out. gooooo montana!!
    2. danny's caring side that let him see the (thought-to-be) relationship between the boyfriend and girlfriend. being dooped was just written on his face, but somehow i had felt that he knew he would've been the same protective and loving boyfriend to lindsay if she was the injured one. his eyes tell it and he empathizes. we all know danny was thinking of lindsay!!

who else wanted the last scene to be: a D/L scene where danny full-body hugs lindsay without saying any words; lindsay having read up on his case, embraces him tightly.

-i was hoping for a Cool Hunter-like scene where lindsay pulls danny from his case
    -no danny and lindsay fix for the week.
    -baker danny? :p
    -flack and lindsay working together was pretty cool too
    -great times square shots
    -lollipops! didn't we talk about lollipops here before? :p
    -judging from danny's eyes during the boyfriend/girlfriend talking and actions: he truly loves lindsay.
    -eyecon is 91x.

are we going to get a bump, then the deepening (bump causes deepening) or deepening then the bump?! darn it, i wanted my DL fix. they are my CSI: NY!

the code is 91x. it's a video about the wedding set up and cake in Ep. 4x09! yummy!

12. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

Am I the only one who's been disappointed by the lack of Danny/Lindsey intimacy so far this season? Given the season finale last May, I thought we'd be seeing a bit more of them "together" this season. Not every ep, certainly, but more than we've had thus far.

13. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Stuffy bounds into the thread, still sick but glad that she spent the night with Nurse Danny*

Before I say anything about the episode, I am going to go off-topic for a second. I ask that you all keep my teammate in your thoughts and prayers. Her father passed away yesterday after a long battle with cancer. Thank you :)

Did anyone else find Danny rather comtemplative in the ambulance and at the hospital? When the "boyfriend" kissed the victim's hand, there was a faraway look in Danny's eyes. Seems to me he was thinking of Lindsay there.

Good grief, Danny in a bulletproof vest is just too yummy! *drools*

So Lindsay totally rocked in this episode. Her "where are you going?" to the murderer (whose name escapes me at the moment) was so tough. Tough Montana rocks :D

No DL scenes. I watch the show because of them. Yes I love the crimes and all the high-tech gear they use to solve them, and of course the other characters...but DL just make it for me.

Well they did say that they were going to keep the relationship low key for a while, since everyone knows they're canon. It would be nice to have a scene that actually acknowledges the fact that they are dating (minus the condom spray scene from the premiere), but they just want it on the low for the moment. I agree that we need more scenes, but at least we're getting scenes.

14. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

*Bella runs into the thread to show off her new DL banner*

Woohoo - I have a shippy banner at last :D!!! The lovely CSI Kat made it for me and it rocks! I struggled with the text but loved it when Lindsay said that 'they were going old school' in YODO. So as theirs is an old fashioned love story, i went with that. what do you think? At least my posts won't look bare in here. Just need to post like a mad woman so I can get an avatar :devil:

Well, no DL this week but we were totally spoiled last week so we can't have everything.

Catey - great pics as usual. Danny is looking lovely but nothing beats the green tee from LRC :D

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Great banner Bella! And that text is a great find! :)

Wow people, M&M cookies, gingerbread cookies :mad: *plans to swim a couple of extra lanes in the pool tomorrow*

*giggles* I just knew that I couldn’t have been the only one who noticed that conference table :devil:…we do all live in GutterVille for a reason… :lol:

That would be such a totally cool and an absolutely spot-on Lindsay scene :D And I think that after Danny's initial shock we will be treated to the famous ‘that’s-my-girl’ grin from DoWaR…and it would be great for some funny and ambiguous ‘riding’ jokes… :devil:

Anyways, I liked this week’s ep; the cases were interesting, in Danny’s case I did suspect the ‘boyfriend’ I just didn’t expect him not to be her boyfriend :rolleyes: And just one thing about Lindsay’s case; I hate jelly-fish and to find out that there are microscopically small ones that are lethal :eek: instantly gave me the shivers (where do those live? :eek: :eek:)

Too bad that there wasn’t any D/L scene :(, but Catie’s right, unfortunately it isn’t the D/L show…and I do feel (yeah the optimism isn’t gone yet) a built up in what we’ve been getting so far :D…like auda said in her box…I too feel that “teh love thing is just around the corner”…they just have to find the right corner ;)

Catie thanks for my breakfast recap read (sorry had no time to respond this morning) and txs for the compliment but I love your Danny caps :)…I’ve made some of Lindsay…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hhmm, I sense a theme… :D

[​IMG]

She rocks! :)

Can any one tell what was in the promo that made Mo say there could be good D/L potential? Please? :D

Angel I love the location…I think we’ll be spending a lot of time there when this season should end premature… :(

Stuffy, again such terrible news…they’re in my thoughts *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.