CSI: NY "Eyecons"

Re: CSI: NY "Eyecons" (CSI in Second Life)

PerfectAnomaly said:
Top41 said:
For the number of times it appeared in the most recent episode, they should have stuck an Eyecon on Danny's ass. :lol: :devil: ;)

1-900-468-2888 (that's 1-900-HOT BUTT) on his back pocket. That would've been great! Although it probably would've cost $2.99/minute. :lol:

Love it! And yeah, sultry Danny dirty talk would probably cost a pretty penny. :lol: :devil:

^ Is willing to pay any price. Will sacrifice only son, if necessary. :lol:

91x ... it's about the wedding cake and set up for the wedding in Ep. 4x09. YUM!! :D

Thanks for the eyecon scoop, xxAnGeLheArtZ! I knew someone would help me get my fix.

However, the smashing cake and all the yumminess does not a bit of good for my low carb diet. I totally felt for the guy picking the meat out of the sandwich last night! :(

xxAnGeLheArtZ said:
91x ... it's about the wedding cake and set up for the wedding in Ep. 4x09. YUM!! :D

Good catch! :D

:lol: That's awesome! Sad that that cake took like 35 hours to make only to get destroyed for the show.

I hope Eddie was on hand to partake. You know Flack would so dig into that cake! :lol:

Bumping this thread for this, posted in the grading thread:

xfcanadian said[/b]:]"this week's code is 'coward', and it opens up a behind the scenes video of the suicide girls episode."

I wish it would have been for episode 4.11 instead of something from last season. :rolleyes:

Faylinn said:

I wish it would have been for episode 4.11 instead of something from last season. :rolleyes:

ooo thanks.

actually its a preview of one of the season 3 dvd extras, which just came out ;) So it does make some sense...

Ah, ok, I guess that's alright then :p--still, I like my idea better. ;)

I think the Eyecon should have been about 411 too. A cut down DVD extra for an ep that aired over a year ago isn't exactly the most exciting thing.

Top41 said:
I think the Eyecon should have been about 411 too. A cut down DVD extra for an ep that aired over a year ago isn't exactly the most exciting thing.

Specially when you do have the Season 3 DVD as I do... I was like 'what the f**k! I've seen that before!'

Highly disappointing...

Back