Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Babes, the press releases are all over the place. :p 1-4 had him in recurring, 5-6 had him in the series regulars, 7-8 had him back in the recurring section and 9 put him back with the regs. ETA: Make that 9-10 back with the regs. So that's four recurring, two reg, two recurring, two reg...eenie-meenie-miney-mo, anyone? :lol:

He's playing musical chairs, man. :lol: Not that Bob doesn't need some company, but I wish they'd make up their ever-loving minds here. If he's a reg, why is he listed as a 'special guest star' every week? If he's recurring, why did they announce that he was a series regular? It's all very confusing. :lol:

I guess he's in a classification all his own. :p

Still, I love the few little scenes he gets--they're usually the highlight of the episode for me (along with Hammerback and some of the others). ;)

Word. Why they think we need to see these people chasing tail is beyond me.

2. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Definitely, I'm happy just by seeing him a couple of minutes in each episode, despite I would be even happier if those "couple of minutes" became 10 min!

And about the way he is always listed on the credits, I can easy picture him on a talk show being introduced like... "and please, welcome the awesome recurring-regular CSI:NY star AJ Buckley!"

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

TopI am so glad you said that, because it's so true. I know a few of you have heard my 'as an actor' speeches, but here's a good one. AJ is a fantastic actor. He takes the lines he have, which are just info lines 90% of the time and turns them into something we're going to remember. When an actor cares about the role, it shows, and AJ definitly cares about Adam. I love hearing people talk about the actor, how they play the character, because it they work so hard. AJ is a brilliant, beautiful actor and I'm so glad he's a 'reccuring regular' on CSI NY. Adam is just so amazing and I'm so glad we get to see him.
    As for Kendell, I agree that she seems to think she's out of Adam's league. I like the banter back and for between them, but I really hope tptb leave it as that, just friendly banter.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Aww, he's special. It is annoying though, you wouldn't think it would be that difficult to get the press release right though, either he's a regular or he's recurring... ;)

I do agree that making Adam a regular was down to AJ and his great presence on screen. I'm just glad that TPTB did actually notice and appreciate how lucky they are to have him. :D

5. Faylinn

I'm a bit worried. I printed up flyers.

[​IMG]

6. althea

althea Lab Technician

I just came to have a looksy around this side of the world because the rest of the threads seem to have gone quiet your flyer made my day Faylinn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Love it fay :lol: :D

8. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

I would love to say that Adam is here with me and I wouldn't let him go. But sadly, no such luck... :(
    What a bummer to have him listed as 'special guest star' and then he isn't in the episode at all.
    It's just not the same without him and I need my weekly dose of Adam!

Your flyer however made me smile Faylinn, hopefully someone will find him so that he'll be back next week. ;)

9. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

Fay, you totally made my day!! I am pretending that he has just been so worn out from extra-curricular activities that he can't make it into the lab. :devil: But if he doesn't show up soon, I am willing to join the search party! ;)

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The flier is great! :lol:

I'm a little worried he's wasted away from his diet. He needs to start eating regularly again so he'll have the energy to come in to work. ;)

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

So Faylinn what is the reward for Adam's retrieval?

12. Faylinn

^^Uh...a dozen cupcakes? :D

I do, of course, have my own theory for why our favorite nerd was missing this week, but I'm afraid the PG-13 meter might keel over from the idea. :devil:

Top, I'm sure he's being well-fed after that little diet fiasco. :p *pictures Stella mothering him and making him eat* :lol:

13. Faylinn

I'm double posting, I know. *ducks from the mod-whip* But I'm only doing it for AJ. :D

Make sure you check out the latest news article about AJ, which is from a really cute little interview he did. Yes, I called him cute, what are you going to do about it? :p

"He's nervous as hell, which is what I really was. And that kind of made the comedy."

*loves on Adam* ;)

Also...

[​IMG]

Adam first appeared in "Bad Beat", which premiered on November 16, 2005. Our favorite adorkable lab tech has officially been with us two years! :D

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Aww an Adam anniversary celebration.

Now, how exactly did you realise it was his two year anniversary Fay, I'm not sure if I should be impressed or scared of your geeky knowledge. :p *ducks*

15. Faylinn

It was a coincidence, I swear! :lol: I watched "Bad Beat" last night (for Adam, you say? Well, maybe *whistles innocently*). It was the eighth episode of season 2, and we just watched the eighth episode of season 4 the other night. So when I came across the title in that article, I looked on the episode guide for shits and giggles and noticed the date it originally aired--and it just so happens to be the date of today. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.