Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micha

Micha Rookie

Hi everybody. I'm new, I'm from Holland. I love this site.
    Keep up the good work !!
    note: Is there a possibility that episodes of CSI (and all the other series) are delayed because of the writers strike in the USA ??

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome Chocobear, Ali_future_CSI and Micha. :) I hope you are all enjoying it here!

3. Monalisa

Monalisa Civilian

Hi folks
    I´m new here. My name is Moni and I´m from Germany. I´m 24 years old and a long time CSI Fan. Watching it since 1st season. My favorit one is Nick!!!
    This site is great..good work

4. dreams3577

dreams3577 Civilian

Hi my name is Gemma & im 33 & from the uk so we are always a little bit behind on episodes (while im talking about episodes does anyone know when the new CSI S8 & NY S4 start in the uk?) I enjoy watching bones, without a trace, Cold case, waking the dead, prison break & most of all CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami. I first watched csi on a plane to the usa when it was new infact i believe it was the 1st couple of episodes & also an inteview with the cast i was hooked straight away, i love it :D. anyway i think that is for now thanks

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome dreams3577 :) Pull up a chair and enjoy all things CSI :) We don't bite but some of us do occasionally nibble on an actor or two :D There are cookies on the table so help yourself.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome everyone, hope you enjoy you're time here and enjoy the food and beverages, please remember to read the "Help Guide" in this forum, for tips and help with the rules and such. If you have further questions pleases feel free to pm "Myself or TallyHo".

7. oldcsier

oldcsier Victim

Hi, my name is Barb and I am from Illinois. I have been a lurker for a long time and now I would like to participate and at time perhaps add my two cents. I look forward to getting to know everyone you look like a great bunch. Have a great day

8. Brynette

Brynette Victim

Hullo! My name is Charlie and I'm from the UK and I have a Marg complex. lol. I love CSI and know all the seasons off by heart. I tend to fast forward to the Grillows scenes a lot though haha =P. Hope to make some good friends on here, talk to you soon!!!

xxx

9. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome all new folks. Glad to have you here. :) Please read the "Help Guide..." tacked on Page 1 of this Forum for useful information for participating in this Forum.

Cheers.

10. Crowe

Crowe Victim

Well, here I am, er, by myself more or less, welcoming myself. Yeah.
    Well, a couple things about me in point form for the tl;dr crowd:

A certain Crowe is:
    Male
    Favourite Poets are Longfellow and Robert Service
    Is a hopeless CSI addict
    Is Canadian
    Favourite colour is Orange
    Favourite character is Grissom
    Favourite band is the Beatles
    Was born on John Lennon's birthday (Oct 9th)
    Likes to think
    Is a hopeless romantic
    is tl;dr

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

You came to the right place for that.
    Nobody is perfect. (Just kidding)
    It is also the birthday of John Entwistle of The Who, the band known for the theme songs of certain procedural dramas. Also the birthday of Sean Lennon (John Lennon's son), Scott Bakula (Enterprise), Robert Shaw, Hank Patterson, and Joe Pepitone, among others.
    Orange you glad to be here? So grab some virtual snacks of the table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

12. byline

byline CSI Level One

I'm Sue and live in southeastern Ontario. I'm originally from the States, born and raised in Indiana and spent 10 years in Kentucky before moving to Canada nearly 11 years ago. I was a newspaper reporter for 10 years before moving here.

While I was going through the immigration process to become a permanent resident, I couldn't work in Canada, so I tried writing a novel. Wasn't very satisfied with the result, so I turned to short stories and was much happier with those. Now I'm a freelance writer doing a fairly steady stream of work for the special projects department of the local paper.

I also marched color guard in the Oakland Crusaders, a Canadian drum and bugle corps, for three years and taught high school color guard in Indiana and Kentucky for 14 years.

Married, no kids, two cats. My husband and I have been watching the original "CSI" from the get-go. We're both William Petersen fans going back to his "Manhunter" days, so when we saw that he was going to be featured in what looked to be this fascinating show, we tuned in for the premiere episode and have been hooked ever since.

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome byline and other newbies :) There are cookies on the table. Make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the fun we have here :)

14. byline

byline CSI Level One

Merci, Jacquie! :)

15. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

another Sweed!!!! hi!!
    PM me if you want!

and welcome btw xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.