Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

This feels like our last chance... but it's not right? Either way, it's going to be good for us.

It's going to have Snickers... yeah it will.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i really hope we get SOMETHING. anything!! but seeing as the way our luck is going.... their might not be ANYTHING. lol:p i'm hoping and HOPING. snickers HAS to happen!! lol. they're so perfect! uugh... this is annoying me! lmao

i'm excited for this episode. either way, if we got one or not (there HAS to be one though) i'll probably still love it:p lol. jorja is an amazing actress... but this time she doesn't need to act. the tears are probably real. i'll probably breaking down in tears. i love sara sidle. i guess that's one of the reasons i dont like GSR. Sara is SARA SIDLE when she's with grissom... she's 'grissom's girlfriend.' to me, it seems like she's just an extra there now. she's not her character anymore. like, in the promo and the 'farewell sara sidle' videos.. IT'S NOT A GOODBYE TO SARA!! it's a freaken good bye to GSR. that's what sara has become now... just the 'S' is GSR. it's so annoying because her character is better then that. there's so much more to her but they've completely ruined her. when she's with nick.. she's sara. like in 'Empty Eyes'. when she and nick went to the stabbed name. they were bringing him into the ambluance and sara's like 'WAIT.. I'M COMING WITH'. and nick stood up and said *with his adorable texan accent... his hand reaching out*: do you think that's such a good idea? sara still goes and nick just smiles... saying to himself 'that's sara'.

NO... sara isn't the same anymore and that annoys me. with nick, she's strong, tough and happy. with grissom, they make her weak, needy, and sad.

like, in the promo... hannah's like 'what's wrong sara. you don't seem the same. you're mad, and a bit sad." hm..... I WONDER WHY.....

ok, i'll shut up now. i'll probably get into a complete fit:p lmao. i'm really looking forward to thursday!!:)

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

What's so weird is that a 12-14 year old crazy flipping murderous kid can tell that Sara isn't the same - that she'd mad. And last week, Grissom had to ASK if she was OK. it was pretty clear that she wasn't. How can her fiancee, someone who is supposed to be so completely in tune with her, not know that? They live together, don't they? *my skin is crawling with that last statement*

4. lostladyknight

So I just typed about four pages (no joke) worth of a post for you guys. Then, I'm trying to put in a friendly litle "W" because I made a new sentence, and poof it's gone.

I'm pretty upset right now.

The highlighted version:

TPTB are trying to turn Sara back into the person she was when she hit her rock bottom earlier on in the series which is total bullshit. She's not the same anymore.

The Sara Sidle that I miss is the cute, playful, work obsessed, flirty, totally wants to jump Nicky's bones, season 1 Sara. I miss her, she was the best.

The beauty is that you still see that Sara that I love come out over and over again with Nick. It's like she can't help but be her absolute best when she's hanging out with him.

I had a lot more about the slow deconstruction and shambled reconstruction of her character. About how they didn't put all the pieces back together again properly and how this new break wasn't the best idea in the world. What she needs is someone to help her rearrange herself and Nick's the one to do it. Too bad TPTB suck and don't realize how much of a mistake they are making.

I swear guys... my last post was so educated sounding you would have been surprised it came from me. Too bad I'm not exactly sure where it went.

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

whenever i write a long post, i copy it with 'ctrl c' several times as i write it...sort of like saving a document in word.

I always thought Sara was better around Nick...Grissom just brings out the worst in her. It is funny how Grissom and now Sara had breakdowns, even though the are finally together in their super great relationship...riiiggghhtt...

6. MegBreanne

I've started saving my posts in word pad, too. After spending hours on long emails back and forth to friends that just sort up and disappeared, I realized that having a back up copy was essential. Especially since I'm super clumsy and find a way to destroy everything! LOL!

LLK - you are 100% right that the lovable Sara comes out when she's around Nick. It's funny when you think about it. The relationship she has with Nick. And even Warrick and Greg. It's more than her relationship with Gil. She's willing to take chances that aren't necessarily of the 'norm' with them. She's willing to make a fool of herself. With Grissom - she's by-the-book Sara. If you think back to Season One, Warrick and Sara were working a case and she was thinking self combustion. As it turns out, the lady was smoking and the silk tie thingy on her nightgown acted like a wick does in candle and that's how she burned . . . but she never would've made such a guess in Grissom's presence. And she was grateful when Warrick took the heat . . .

7. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Sara was always at her best with Nick. Grissom was just bad news for her all through the years. Of course for WP it was a plus to get together w the young hot girl on the show..so he pulled for the ship. For JF that ship did nothing for her character as it started to revolve around Grissom the second the ship was "canon".

I imagine Snickers would have been a more healthy, happy ship which still allowed for both characters to evolve.

In a way it was good Sara got Grissom out of her system before returning to the show so her character can be open to new develoments upon return or guest starring.

I speculate that JF left CSI to get away from the GSR but kept an open door to be able to come back and do Snickers (or be single). WP was so pro-GSR but JF really wasn´t. And when WP supported her 04 - she felt obligated to do a bit of GSR knowing it would hurt her character. She had to end it in time and did it smartly by a time-out to keep good relations w WP (still exec producer).

Now I was just soo excited to see Jorja y-day on The View looking so happy and pretty. But most importantly she was looking forward to "finally be able to DATE THE CAST" now that she´s no longer coworker. And you know who it is too.

Oh clue: It´s someone who´s single. :lol:

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! i love jorja.

i honestly dont think she was kidding!! George and Jorja! the cutest couple EVER. if george and jorja got together... they'd HAVE to make Nick and Sara get together. it wouldn't be right if they didn't lmao!

best ships ever: Snickers and... what could be a good ship name for George and Jorja? lmao:p

i completely agree with everything you're saying you guys. sara isn't the same person anymore and it bugs me. i love SARA SIDLE. not SARA GRISSOM. (ew... doesn't that sound bad!) hm.. i'd probably enjoy SARA STOKES better:p lol. i really hope that after jorja's break, she does come back and sara's character is completely lightened up. she's happy, free *as in... not with grissom* flirty and ready to get on with her life. ready for a REAL relationship. not one that she has to hide, but one with REAL love. *aka: with nick:)*

llk, i know what you mean about the deleting thing. it sucks!! and it always happens right when you're about to write your final paragraph:p lmao. i tend to thing and write alot so that happens to me quite a bit:p

xfc, i was wondering if you'd ever come in here. lmao, i always see you over at the spoiler threads and stuff, completely annoyed by GSR and whatever you say, i completely agree with. it's really funny because all the GSR fans are like 'GSR is canon... blah blah blah. stop bad mouthing our ship... blah blah blah' UGH!! if you can say how much you LOVE your ship, we're allow to say how much we hate it. it's that simple!

really excited for tomorrow. i think the episode will be really good!! :D

9. BugChaser

BugChaser Victim

OOoooo! Jorja wants to date one of the cast members?? Do tell!! Or PM me!!

10. MegBreanne

She said it in more of a joking way than anything, but it was still quite cute. She did look very happy, though. :)

And - she did mention that she thinks Sara might come back! *squeals in excitement* she didn't say it for sure, and she didn't give a time line, but there is a chance . . . :D

11. lostladyknight

Yeah, it pretty much sucks when you have things deleted, but I'm not so depressed about it anymore.

Is there someplace I can go to see a clip of her on the view?

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao, yeah, i think that she ment it jokingly. but, i have always thought george and jorja have good chemistry and look very good together! you wonder why i love snickers? lol.

but, i think as soon as jorja said that, everyone was thinking of the exact same person: GEORGE EAADDS!!! lol. they're so cute:)

[​IMG]

hot!
    so cute:)
    why aren't they together?
    my personal favourite picture:)

well, how's excited for tomorrow? i'm so excited to see jorja's performance. i bet i'm gonna cry though:( i love jorja and sara and it's so sad to see her/them cry. it's good to know that sara might be coming back. i truelly believe she will. maybe when WP leaves, she'll come back. because everyone knows that as soon as WP/Grissom leaves, there's gonna be alot of people tuning out. Grissom was a HUDGE part of CSI. i guess since he's gonna together with sara it's been worse. he's different now, but when he leaves it's gonna be sad. so, he'll leave but then jorja will come back. making it easier on the team and on the viewers:)

i was surprised to hear jorja's leaving because i thought if ANYTHING WP would be the first to leave.

SNICKER!!:) :D

*BREAKS DOWN CRYING...*

•George Eads (CSI): *quoting* "Since the pilot, we've hashed things back and forth with the writers to make things more conversational. I've had a couple of meltdowns on the set. I feel horrible putting a pen to the page at all. For eight years I've been working toward this point of being more of a presence on this show, and it's happening now — with a love interest. She's a social worker whose beauty radiates from within. But now this is all put on the shelf (until the strike ends)." THEY'RE FREAKING MAKING NICK HAVE A FREAKING LOVE FREAKING INTEREST!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

I'M PIISSSEED!!!

13. MegBreanne

*takes deep breaths* It'll be OK. He's just trying to keep living his life without his sunshine around, but I'm sure he knows that no one will ever truly take Sara's place. There is only One Sunshine - and that's Sara. Besides - Nick will probably see this chick and find some way to relate her to Sara - maybe some mannerisms, brunette (perhaps? I don't know) . . . there has to be a silver lining. There HAS TO BE! Urgh.

ETA - as soon as I hit the post button, I had another thought - writers are creative people. They have to be. It's the business they are in. So, even though they aren't writing, a lot of them probably have faith that it will end eventually and they'll go back to work for the shows that they were working on before the strike. So, along those lines, maybe the writers will continue to brain storm and decide against a Nick love interested because he's heart broken about Sara, and starts lashing out at Grissom. Just because the plan before the strike was that he'd get a love interest - it doesn't mean it'll happen. And besides that - Warrick was married and we rarely saw Tina. Grissom and Sara were together for almost a year before the audience found out about them . . . whose to say that if the love interest does go through, that she'll be a major presence on the show? I doubt it . . . the GSR romance has a lot of people saying that it's become too soap opera-ish. So, that being said, why would the writers start another romance? Even if the woman is on the show occasionally because she's a social worker, she has nothing to do with the actual science of forensics . . . and do you all remember that chick from season one (the blond) that went out for dinner with Nick (the week before the episode, so we didn't actually see the date)? We never saw her again, to the best of my memory . . . and what about the blond chick that he danced with in the first episode of season seven at the John Mayer concert? If you look on imdb.com, she's listed as "Nick's love interest" . . . we never saw her after that . . . perhaps this is just a flash in the pan . . .

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

meg... you made me COMPLETELY HAPPY!! thank you SOO MUCH!!

it's true! and also, the 'love interest' would probably be there because nick feels lonely and sad because sara is gone. like kristy hopkins (wow... our nicky gets around!) he thought he loved her and stuff, but then she died. saving nick actually! lmao.

but, i can never give up on snickers. it's the only real way. and what about all the other things GE has said: "sara's nick's. everyone knows it. nick knows kung fu". i really hope that hasn't died. nick just hasn't really had an returning love interest. warrick got married! that's.. whoa. so, sara's gone so nick hooks up with a blond chick, and then when sara gets back, nick and sara start to hang out and flirt so then the blond chick gets mad and tells nick to choose. nick chooses SARA and they live happly ever after:p

lmao, ok.. kinda soap operay but i can't just can't see nick with someone else.

SNICKERRRSS!!!!:):)

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We know about Sara and Greg get in a fight in the locker room, I'm still don't see it. We will get Snickers, (I hope), that have to be. After Greg and Sara get in the fight, she has to make a decision. Warrick support her, I'm sure Nick will. He love his Sunshine. Greg will be angry for Sara leaving him. Greg need to grow up and support her and he don't understand her why she need it to get away from a while. Nick understand her and he won't get angry with her, he will support her. I wonder he is the driver to take Sara to the ariport and Sara tell him not to said anything. We will get Snickers, It hasn't change the spoiler. It Nick's case too as Sara.

Just said it outloud, "We will get Snickers tomorrow!"

Just cause Nick will get love interested, if he got chemistry with her. If he is not, he go back to Sara. I will wait and see if Nick does have chemistry with the social worker then I will tell you. We will have to wait 'till the Strike is over and I hope it soon. If he don't have chemistry with her, I will write Snickers, I will always will be a Snickers beside GSR. I'm still hard-core Snickers and minor GSR.