Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

oh yes....very nice view of his erm *cough* eyes :devil:

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks, but it isn't such a big deal as long as youtube exists. :)

I saw some caps from the latest episode and sorry, but his outift wasn't very attractive.
    :lol: I agree with you Kat! ;)

I prefer T-shirts. :D

good point Twiz.
    but I think he learned his lesson and now he stays away from the camera. please!!!

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YAY for youtube for ya Inge...

Yes someone please make them burn that outfit..WTF was the wardrobe dept on that day when they picked out his clothes. Were they trying to dress him for halloween, hello you missed it by a couple weeks. First they try to make Ryan look bad as in his actions and doing stupid things and NOW they are trying to make him look bad by dressing him poorly. I think Togo pissed someone off or something, gesh. TPTB are out to kill the character. BUT ya know what??? even in the worst outfit Togo still shined and looked so damn hott. I just ignored the outfit and focused more on his face and imagined him naked :devil: ...ok no I didnt' j/p

4. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

ok so last nights episode was ok.... i just wish ryan had more screentime but i guess they are getting better at that... but anyway i was watching the show, waiting for him to come on screen :) and when he does come on screen i see him in that crazy weird outfit lol like the button up shirt, sweater vest and the jacket :confused:.. i mean that was kinda weird... but hey he still looked good :lol:....lol just hopefully they pick a better outfit for the next episode

5. athlov

athlov Guest

I thought I'd stop in really quick and update you all. I won't be able to do screen caps for a while. My son Devin was born on Nov. 8th, (two weeks early), and we've been really busy here. :D We're doing well and we've been home since Sunday morning.

I'll keep up on the eps, and some day I'll do caps for them again. :)

It's been fun, I'll see you guys again when things slow down a bit.

Have fun and bye for now. ;)

-Athlov

6. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Congrats Athlov!!! Welcome Devin - and Athlov welcome to motherhood! It's fun and exciting and an exhilirating ride!!!!

My advice to you - always ask if you need help, and if anyone offers it TAKE IT!!!! Don't try to take it all on. Get as much sleep as you can. And I am not going to lie, the first month is the hardest. Trust me, it gets easier.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

actually we got three! one when he was bending down to help, one when he was checking the guys pulse and one right at the end....but was it just me or did anyone else notice that in the very last shot when Ryan put his hands on his head that his jacket went up and his pants were sort of riding down and you see is a**.....like literally you got a skin shot of his a**!!! did anyone else see that? cause it was really kinky! :devil: and i'm dead serious!!! look for yourself!!!!!

http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/albums/ftp/S6/6x08/6x08_Miami1702.jpg

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

There wasn't a need to repeat what I had already written, not to mention assuming that no one else saw butt shots.

In other news..I think they should burn this and bring back this or this.

9. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Just say no to crack!! :lol:

And Athlov, congratulations on your new little Wolfe fan! Enjoy motherhood and get lots of naps. :cool:

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh! Oooh! Did somebody say buttshot?? :devil:

I couldn't resist popping in. I just cant help but ogle at Ryan. :eek: Nice arms... Gorgeous eyes... Killer smile... and ogle-icous rear end. :devil: Great caps, guys!

Thank you, all! I've sooo missed being on this thread! :lol:

And congrats Athlov!! Best wishes on motherhood and on raising up a little Wolfe fan!! :D

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well i only said that to make sure that i wasn't Hallucinating!!! cause how often do you get a shot like that! and i just wanted to renforce the fact that I wasn't crazy!!!

oh and i agree......DEF burn that sweater vest!!!!! and DEF bring back the tight t shirts and the shirt and blazer only...with no sweater vest!!! but if they must put him in a sweater vest put him in the black one with the light colored shirts. but i don't see why they make Jon wear them in the first place cause he hates them.

12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I had to do a double take on that shot too. I kept thinking, "Is that what I think it is??" :eek: :devil:

Me: Why, Mr. Wolfe... What a nice cr*ck you have! :lol: *cough, cough* I-I mean, uh... what a good piece of a** you have. :devil:

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Congrats athlov! :)

I missed you too Shadowfax. :)

I wrote yesterday that I saw some clips, but I meant caps. sorry. :D
    Today I saw a clip from the last scene.
    Ryan was a little bit shocked about it. It reminds me of Rio.
    Another tought: Ryan is now back for two episodes and I didn't see him wearing a lab coat.
    I only saw screen caps and a few clips.
    Did I miss something?
    I know, it's not really relevant, but it bothers me. :D

14. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Congrats athlov and welcome Baby Devin. I love the sweather/vest thing. But yeah, you know that he had to be hot. I still like season 4 clothes button up stripe shirts and jeans, so hot. love the hair.

15. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Hope you dont mind me popping in, haven't been on the board in ages and wanted to pop in here. Yay for Ryan/Jon! :D And I like hte sweater/vest dealio he has going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.