George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey all. my friends met GE and i thought that i could share their experience with y'all. i'll skip the date and place.

they were in a restaurant and they spotted GE. they are my guy-friends plus a little girl so they didn't make much of a deal out of it. they knew it's him though b/c there was a lot of whispering and some girls were very excited.

George was polite and he was taking pics with everybody who aked him to. At one point he took pics with the girls, one by one (they were friends of my friends but they were sitting at a different table). When he finished he passed the table of my guy friends and saw the little girl sitting with them. he knealed down near her and asked he if he could take a picture with her. she had no idea who he was, so she said no (lol). in the end though he and all my friends took a group pic together.

George is adorable. period.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: Aww that is so cute about the child, this is what keeps celebs true to themselves, Bet he found it kind of amusing because as they say outta the mouths of babes.

Also I think he understood, she didn't know him and he was a stranger asking to have a picture taken and even though there were adults there, she did the right thing. Not to mention being so young and then having this strange guy come up and all these people are whispering and probably giggles, and smiling up a storm poor kids probably the type (though I don't know her) to think, "Huh, what is with everyone?"

I still think it was cute though. ;)

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Adzix thanks for the info about George. I knew that guy was a sweetie :)We here in the Ward also thought he was good with kids :) now we know.

4. Amy777

Amy777 Rookie

That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing that story with us. I thought he was good with children when I saw the scene with Nick holding the baby last season (they used a real child and not a doll) now we know he is good with children.

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Aww that is so cute :) Thanks for sharing that, Adzix Reminds me when one of my friends met George recently, she was pregnant at the time and she's got a pic of George touching her stomach :lol:

6. Jacquie

Just an interesting observation. George was not listed among the CSI stars that joined the picket lines today to support the writers strike. Was he busy filming? As I said jsut an interesting observation :)

7. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

I'm thinking that after the "my alarm clock broke and I was late for work" debacle that he's going to RUN through the picket lines to make sure he keeps his job! :lol: He sure doesn't want a repeat of THAT! (Nor do we...we love him too much!)

Do my eyes deceive me...could it be true...is a certain CSI leaving next week? Hmmmm.... :devil: :D

8. Jacquie

McStokes it's this Thursday that a certain member is leaving. Hopefully we will get more Nick now that there will not be anymore GSR. And hopefully everyone will settle their disputes and go back to work.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

He may have been filming. If I remember the article right SAG has a no strike clause so they can only picket on their own time. Plus like McStokes said after the oversleeping thing he may not want to do anything to jeopardize his job. CSI should be big enough to come back, it's the new shows that probably won't.

He could have been there. You never know. He seems to be flying below the media's radar lately. They just don't seem to be watching him much.

Susan

10. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

I certainly hope it isn't affected...nor do I want this to be the last season. It seems that every time I really get involved with a show (and obsessed with one character, *COUGH*) that they cancel it!

I think we have plenty of fanfic friends we could send to Hollywood!

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

According to the USA Today he was there. It's over in the spoiler thread because he gives away some spoilers if they get things solved.

(IF you're not confused by what I typed I am! :p)

Susan

12. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

Yah blackflag, but even more interesting is the hinted relationship with the social worker. Just as some of you had imagined would be perfect for the character of Nick!

13. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

Thanks Adzix for sharing that about GE!! Just goes to show how sweet he is! *sigh* lol :)

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Love that story.

My daughter would probably say, "Mom look it's Nick from CSI!!! Hi Nick!!!"

Then I would probably feel embarrassed because George would be wondering what I was doing allowing a kid to watch CSI.

Thankfully, she's only seen a few eppies. She knowss that Thursday night is CSI night so she has to be in bed by CSI time.

As for the strike, according to USA Today, George was on the picket line either today or yesterday. Good for George for standing by the writers.

And now that certain people are no longer on the show, I'm really hoping for more Nick.

Please God, let the Strike end!!! Thank you and here's a nice batch of cookies.

15. Jacquie

blackflag thanks for the heads up for the spoiler thread :) I just head to go and visit. Please end this strike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.