Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

i watched the kiss about 50 times now and after she kissed him, he has a suprised look on his face. I think she could help herself and just did it. Or maybe he said something to her and that made her want him lol

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

BUT, NicknGrissom for those who like this idea, [babies] and why not, neither one of them are getting any younger, especially him~~ :( like fan-fiction.. it could happen down the line!

AND BABY MAKES THREE

3. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

I ttly agree with what u said, as i dont think its believeable either as why on earth wud she leave him after chasing him for sooo many years!! plus he is the only one who knows about her past etc so she wudnt just cut him out of her life!!! so if they do break them up, im done with csi aswell.

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

If you watch the CTV promo (promo/spoiler free don't click) here, the kiss seems a little less surprising. Well, I thought so...That's the only part i can watch without wanting to cry. I hate that they put the Sarah Mclachlan song on there. It's like she's dying or something. Christ! :mad: She's coming back!

I liked that TV guide article. It had GSR done pretty well. Um...I have nothing to say to the spoiler free. Sorry...OH.

I made a video which is not GSR, it's actually JAM from NBC's the Office, but I put a shout out to all GSR and CSI: fans at the end of it. And you all would be the GSR fans, so if you feel compelled to watch, go for it.

5. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I've been lurking out of pure depression over where this is all going.

I am really peeved by what it seems the writers are giving us: Sara leaves Vegas and breaks up with Grissom via A LETTER. This is so out of keeping with both the characters and the trajectory of their relationship. Three episodes ago they're happily getting engaged, and now Sara just ends it, because she doesn't like her job anymore? This is such a paltry resolution to what had been a great storyline. The writers had so many ways they could write Sara out of the show without one of these horribly hackneyed, out-of-the-blue break ups that lesser shows rely on, but they chose the path of least creative intelligence. I'm very disappointed. I suppose I'll watch out of the faint hope that it won't be awful as I fear. But my feelings about it are far from sanguine. Also, in unrelated matters, it bugs me that Hannah, who is supposed to be so smart, can't speak grammatically. "Different from" not "different than." *raps Hannah's knuckles with ruler*

I wonder if I'll feel like there is a reason to keep posting after Thursday. *weeps*

6. Desertwind

Come on fans, don't "jump the ship" she'll be back, and don't blame the writers for the way it ends, blame Jorja, and I love her to pieces, but am confused why she couldn't have stayed on till May :confused: & to keep our spirits up, here's a timeline of them and thier romance KEEP THE FAITH

http://csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Grissom+and+Sara

[​IMG]

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

let's not jump to conclusions. i do not believe in the least that sara is breaking up w/ grissom. she's leaving to fight her own demons, from the distant and not so distant past, and that have evolved into her current state of mind. i agree that the writers are going about it in a really sucky way, but they aren't breaking up, they are just going to be separated while sara does her own thing. i could be way off base, but nothing that i've seen so far as far as spoilers and promos suggests that they are breaking up. i think the letter is just an easier way to put him at ease about her leaving, or reveal something he didn't know before about her leaving or her past or something. for some people (like me) it is so much easier to express oneself in print versus verbally! i really wish that they would marry them off so that there is no more of this speculation about a break up...but i don't know if that's going to happen. also, fromwhat i hear, the eighth episode is supposed to have something along the lines of the team's reaction to sara leaving, whether brief or not, i don't know. but i agree, this season (however much we get of it pending the wga strike) isn't going to be any good w/out dear sara, and beautiful gsr!! ~here's hoping and believing that gsr will survive, even w/ the S gone temporarily! SHE IS COMING BACK!!!

well, to take my mind off the horrendous depression that is sure to befall me this week, i've dived into some pretty good fanfics. and revisited some old ones. a happy fiction away from fiction time for me.
    then the episode this week
    then some more happy stories of AU
    then maybe the episode next week
    then ALL YOU CAN READ FANFICTION UNTIL TPTB GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND GIVE US ......yeah

8. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Try not to be so pessimistic. We don't know if they're breaking up or if she's just going away for a little while. I for one do not think that they will break up. Remember what Jorja said "To me it's kind of like a fable. And fables don't usually have 100% resolution." She said something along those lines anyway. And I heard that there's a phone call between Grissom and Sara in the 8th or 9th episode. (Someone on here said that a while back and I also read it somewhere else, can't remember where.) If they were broken up, she wouldn't call him, would she? That would be pretty awkward. "Hey Gil, it's the woman who broke your heart in two and left for San Francisco (or wherever she's going) calling." I don't think so.

It must suck to be spoiler free right now, there isn't much spoiler free stuff to talk about.

9. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

BAH!!
    that promo was sad, griss looks distraught...I'm freaking out and am so ready to watch this ep, but then again, I don't want any of this to end, I don't want to be sad..I want this to end happy... DAMNIT! End Happy!!!!!!!! *growl* tptb better not screw with us... im trying soooo hard to be Team SO right now, the SO in me is winning, only slightly.

I love you guys!! And our ship IS cannon! It can't sink... Crap, that's what they said about the Titanic... ::*face, palm* Stop it!!::

GO TEAM SO-OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i deffinatly agree, does anybody else think that there are 2 kisses though? cause of the spoiler vid and pic..they're DIFFERANT!!! lol im having a SPAZ about this!!!!!! <33.

11. Desertwind

RESPONSE TO THE "KISS"
    Go look at the picture thread, I posted two different pictures of them,*kissing* so indeed there are two ,so far, maybe more

And come on fans. not pessimism here, she'll will be back, just taking a break... "don't cry for me Las Vegas"

12. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

common guys! look at the evidence, we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that states that GSR is ending - yes Sara is leaving Grissom and Vegas - but she's not leaving him! I think most of these worries were bought about from the CM interview with Ausello pretty much jumping to the conclusion that they would be breaking up and Grissom would be moving on, but never at any point were his comments backed up. also, I have it under very good authority that the letter she leaves him is NOT a 'dear john' but a letter detailing the reasons behind her leaving, I'm guessing reasons she finds too hard to say out loud. And remember, she WILL be back!

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Seven whole years of GSR can't just simply be written off like the 2007 Miami Dolphins Season. I mean come on! We've been treated with this lovely ship for all these years and then TPTB bails on it overnight is just not right by any stretch of the imagination.

That's why I have a feeling that Sara might return and maybe at the end of Season 9 or 10, assuming the show survives that long, we could see a geek baby in the Series Finale. :D We're long overdue to see both Sara and Grissom in a peace of mind.

Or of course, we could very well see Sara in a football helmet and shoulder pads and joins the Las Vegas Showgirlz, a Women's Professional League team and seeing her yell "HUT! HUT! HUT!" to channel out her frustrations instead. :lol:

14. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

I put this in a box just in case, but i strongly belive that there r 2 kisses.. 1 in the middle and 1 at the end when she departs. I hate this, i hope she comes back soon!!!

15. Desertwind

Here's a couple of pics. from last week's "WHO AND WHAT" when Sara ran out crying, from the crime scene, and he goes after her :(

SARA, WAIT

THE CONCERN IN HIS FACE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.