Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Well.... lets see
    The Chalk scene in Scuba Doobie Doo
    The Matching the Paper from the Printer scene in Gentle Gentle
    The Improvement Needed scene in Evaluation Day
    The Pin Me Down scene in Invisible Evidence
    And of course The Proposal in The Cross Dressing Carp

I think we need a top twelve instead of a top five.

2. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Ok, I have 6 right now...

Scuba Doobie-Doo-wipes chalk off of face
    Snakes-PEAP talk
    Bite Me-You know, you don't have to sleep in the same bed together to have sex or ... have romance
    Rashomama-the marriage speech.
    Built to Kill part 2- Ecklie says Sara would agree with Grissom, the look after Ecklie leaves
    Leaping Lizards-the bedroom scene

I'm sure there is more. I tend to like the more subtle scenes with underlying tension.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] really good idea, in this weeks TV Guide they've got the "tender GSR moments" it's labeled So Long Sara! but, it's missing S/2- S/5 and S/7 :confused: don't know why? can any of you think of 'moments' they had in those two seasons.. here's what they listed! perfect timing idahomom ;)

S/1 "Too Tough To Die" This hearbreaking story about a woman who is sexually assulted, tehn shot, and will die if the bullets in her brain are removed. Sara as the obessed crusader for victimized women and how devoted Grissm is to her. he says "You're going to spend all your time in hospitals trying to help people you couldn't save" she says "I wish I was like you.. I wished I didn't feel anything" OUCH :(

S/2 "Play With Fire" After surviving a lab expolsion. Sara returns to the job fearless, even reckless..kicking open a suspects door, gun drawn.. then asks Grissom out, in a near palapble pain, he declines {I could have kicked him} then says "I don't know what to do about this" Fun fact..Grissom's touching observation of her post blast wound "Honey, this doesn't look good" and was ad-libbed by Petersen ;)

S/5 "Nesting Dolls" During a spousal-murder investigation, and enraged Sara insults Catherine and her supervisor Ecklie :mad: puts her on suspension..Grissom visits her, and tells her "I care, what are you so angry about"? she pours out her heart about her father and mother, breaks down and he holds her hand AWWWW!

S/6.."Way To Go"..This episode signed off with the long yearned for disclosure that our two star-crossed criminalists had finally hooked up..SWEET, but Grissom gets a little morbid in a bedroom scene, talking about death "I'd like to have enough time to say goodbye to the people I love" A grinning Sara purrs, "I'm not ready to say goodbye"

S/8 "Dead Doll"..The sight of a traumatized, dehydrated Sara, wandering aimlessly through the desert [my desert] after her abduction by the Minature Killer speaks volumes about her dogged survival instinct as well as her essential lonliness [a trait her and Grissom have in common] Then there's the heart wrenching payoff, as executive producer, Carol Mendelsohn says, I cry everytime I see the scene when Grissom finally finds her"

I can't believe they left out "Butterflied" the so confused Grissom, seeing the dead girl looking like Sara :(

And I agree with all of you and your favorite *quotes* I also loved them in "SUCKERS" not that they said anything romantic, but the way they worked together.. amazing, so in tune ;)so alike, joined at the hip so to speak!

4. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Baby, seriously, I love you with you're amazing SO-ness, and I totally agree.

Did Jorja not time this perfectly? I mean, with the writers strike going on [which I totally support by the way], the woman has oodles of time to screw off until she's gotta come back for awesome finale filmage. If she's got crap she wants to get done, and CSI was getting in the way of that, this leaves here plenty of extra time.

I wonder what CSI will do to get back on the right time-track.

And I'm not even going to try to list my five favorite Sara moments, because I think they are fairly obvious, and I love her all around. Really doesn't matter what she does, dude. Lets send her fireworks. Just because I'm in a firework mood.

Guest starring. Will that not be wierd to see her name like that? Special Guest Star - Jorja Fox. Holyfreakingcrap. Anyway, there is only one reason I could imagine her coming back like that. Kid. Yeah. Seriously. I foresee it. And had I read everyone elses spoilers, I'd probably find I'm not the only one thinking that. Ohcrap.

Lolz, I was talking to a friend today, and we were talking about what we did for fun when we were kids, and she was like, "we used to get in wheelbarrles and push each other down hills.", and, of course, like a dork, I was all, "when I was a kid, I made bombs...little bombs."
    Which is true.
    Ooooh.

5. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

we just need to be CSI's and follow the evidence

we have no evidence to support a GSR break up!

I dunno why I boxed that! lol

6. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I still want to see a GSR geek baby. Some people are so anti baby, but it's a natural culmination of their love. It's not a bad thing. It's not a negative. It would make their lives more human. Babies equal life! It's long over due for both of them. GEEK BABY! GEEK BABY! GEEK BABY! Do you remember how ecited Grissom was buying a chemistry set for Catherine's daughter's birthday? Could you imagine how excited he would be for his own kid? I think Griss is a big kid with the way he likes to explore and discover. The dog was phase one of their little family. They are ready!

7. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

totally agree dirtylabrat... but I am pretty sure they're not going down the road.

8. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

I've wathced the promo for Goodbye and Goodluck like five times and it come on during the Steelers=Browns game and I had a bad sinking feeling in my stomach and felt like I was going to cry.

9. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I just realised that I completely contradicted myself. On Thursday I said "It's not looking good for GSR" and then yesterday I said that they aren't going to break up and I"m SO. I'll stick with what I said yesterday, that's my actual opinion. What I said Thursday was just my initial reaction to the promo. I used to be anti-baby, because that meant Sara would probably be on it less, but now that she's leaving anyway, it's a reason to come back. And she would make a great mother. But from what she's said in the past, I don't think she wants kids, so I doubt we'll get a geekbaby. :(

I forgot about the chalk scene! I actually loved the flashback to it in Dead Doll more than the original scene though. I also liked in Built to Kill when he brought her a veggie burger.

10. BrenRen

BrenRen Civilian

Hi all,

I'm brand new to posting in this forum, but I've been lurking here for quite a while. This place rocks! It took me a while to catch on to the Sara and Grissom ship, but now that I have, I'm totally hooked!

I've just seen the preview of the next ep, and as sad as I am that Sara's going, I can't wait to see how they send her off. Anyway, I made a screencap of the kiss between this awesome pair, and I really wanted to share it somewhere; this was the only place I could know of to share it with!Do Not Click Unless You Have Seen The Promo! Enjoy!

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

EEEEEE!!! i love itt!!! you know what kind of makes me mad about GSR though?? they like almost NEVER touch, like its only lightly like in the kiss their not kissing hard, sara's touching his chest, but only lightly and grissom isnt touching her at all (suggesting she started the kiss?) but then like in living doll too when he touched her arm, i dont think he even made contact and in play with fire, he touches her hand LIGHTY and in dead doll grabs her hand...lightly!!!! lol they just need to GRAB!!!

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME to franciled and jordan and veggie[​IMG] have fun, and on her returning, two sources have said she'd return, on the executive producer CM, and the other one, not so reliable Ausiello, but thnk about this, has Jorja Fox disputed any of these supposed 'return' issues, and would they blatantly say something, unless there were a tad of truth in them?

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

13. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

[​IMG] :eek: [​IMG]

Thank you so much!!! I was trying all night to get that screencap, and all I got was fuzz. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

14. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

If she's not returning as Grissom's "BABE", I'm not going to be interested. If she leaves Grissom, then I'm done with CSI, because it's not believable

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They're not going down the road, because Carol ask Billy and Jorja way before Jorja leave, if they want their characters to have a baby together and they said no, they dis the idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.