Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Awww that's so cute. :D

I spent like 3 hours in the bathroom with my girlfriend today... don't ask :p

2. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I don't really know what my sexual preference is. I mean, I'll be walking up the street, and see both men and women, and think, "They look nice", or whatever. Although, I've always liked Jorja Fox, and I like Eric Szmanda too. I don't really know. It's kinda confusing for me.

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^ You just need time to figure it out. Don't rush into a decicion that you're not sure about. It takes a while to figure yourself out, all I can say is that you need time and you need to think. That's probably not very helpful, but it's all I can tell you.

Soo...my roommate and I started randomly watching Tila Tequila all week this week :lol:. I just remember someone talking about watching it a while back. Uhh...I personally think Tila is ugly (sorry to anyone who doesn't) and I think all the guys are ugly! :lol:. Yes...I am cool :p

4. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Yay, Tila ;) I have to admit, Mia and I watch that stupid show, too. Neither of us likes Tila, though :p. Personally, I favor Brandi now, but I really like Dani, she's the only one who comes off as a genuine person...not to mention a dyke. the others all strike me as bi-confused high maintenance femmes, and I don't really like that. So anyway, we watch it, too *hides*.

Tequesta, may I ask how old you are? It took me 20 years of my life to realize that I was gay, so take all the time you need and don't put that much pressure on yourself. You will just fall in love with someone, and whether that someone is a man or a woman shouldn't matter.

5. loki

loki Lab Technician

Hey, guys, I haven't been here in a while, lol.

Tila!! I watch that show. I think she's hot as hell, personally, and that's why I started watching. I think if I had to pick anyone on the show, though, it would be Dani. I think she's cute, and she seems really sweet.

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I am now offically obsessed :lol:. Which is odd...because I don't overly like reality today.

But okay...so today...our really genius friend (mine and Allie's) told our friend Nathan. I know this becaues, she texted him on my phone and told him. I'm not mad, but it was kind of stupid...

The friend that she told though I'm 99.9% sure that he's gay. He won't admit it, but soo is. He talks about girls a lot, especially infront of guys mostly, to pull it off, but he is sooo gay. Gaydar! :D :lol:

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The Tila show is so bad it's almost good again. The people are so rediculously stupid they're (involuntarily) funny. I enjoy the show very much and think it's a shame the eps are so short. There's so much drama-potential, these people live together, they should be under 24/7 observation, Big Brother fashion. Mind you, I wouldn't want to watch it everyday, but mabye twice a week for an hour. It's so funny.

And I agree on Dani, she's cute. A little too butch for my taste, but definitely a cute person. I love her style.

I like all of the girls in a way, even some of the guys. You kinda grow attached to people you get to know so "intimately" on TV. :lol:

Oh, and I don't find Tila hot either, she's soo fake and so tiny and comes off really stupid.

So, any guesses who she's gonna end up with? My initial bet last ep was Steven... or Dani, Tila seemes impressed after the kiss, the lady has some skills I think :devil:

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

I would love Tila to end up with Dani, but you know because it's on tv she's going to end up with someone really stupid. I'm betting on Dominico... lol.

That show helped me realize I can call myself bi. My friend told me I didn't 'qualify' as bisexual because I've never 'done anything' with a girl, but one of the girls said something like a straight girl doesn't have to sleep with a guy to know that she likes guys, right? I KNOW I like girls, so screw anyone who thinks they can tell me who I can and cannot like, lol.

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I'm not a big fan of Tila. I like her music sometimes, but I can't stomach the show. Sometimes I watch it when I need a good laugh. I watched it once and I was like All the girls are super femme and its lame. So I turned it off.

Well this week apart was way too long! It's time to go out and see Andy! I missed her way too much. Gosh. The worst part was yesterday, I was on her campus and I like couldn't stop by her dorm, it sucked. But that's over :D

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

hey girls...
    does anybody listen to the typical gay music? Well, female gay music? Cus male gay music is horrific!
    But I mean Ani DiFranco, Melissa Etheridge, KD Lang?

I quite like the first two :)

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I found a KD lang cd in my mother's collection once and found it rather boring, I liked it though, it just wasn't anything special.

Ani DiFranco is genius! Don't know what else to say, pure genius! I saw her in concert once and she rocked! I love her music and her lyrics.

Melissa Etheridge - my favorite lesbian musician! She's great. I remember the first Melissa album I bought was Little Secret. I was like nine and had never heard of her, my mother wanted the cd for her birthday. I asked her to write it down and then I practiced the name over and over again until I could say it. Etheridge is not easy let me tell you! But I was so proud that I could pronounce it correctly when I asked for it in the store (I was so brave :lol:)

A couple years ago I saw Melissa live and she was soooo great. She's so cute and she ROCKS! I was standing second row and I when she came down to the barrier between stage and crowd she looked directly into my eyes. I was in heaven. :D

Other gay singers I love include Sarah Bettens, who I loved when she was with her band K's Choice and who I admired even more for her solo album. I went to see her last year (I think)

Then there's Linda Perry, who is soo cool and has such a powerful voice. Love, love, love her!

Hmm...who else? Catie Curtis, very soulful artist. Indigo Girls, Alex Parks (love her soft yet rough voice), JenRo (although rap is usually not my thing, I really like some of her stuff) Joan Jett, Tegan and Sara (genius) (and cute)...

I probably forgot some but those are the most important ones.

Oh and I didn't include bi people like X-tina, Madonna, Pink and the likes... :rolleyes:

12. Fran_KC

Fran_KC Victim

In general I don't care much if the person singing is gay, straight or bi.. It's all about the music. But I can't deny that it's great to listen to girls singing about other girls. It's nice to finally identify with the lyrics.. :)

Now I really love Tegan and Sara, and Uh Huh Her (Leisha Hailey's band), and I like some Melissa Etheridge songs.

Besides that I think I listen to mainly straight musicians. Like Regina Spektor (my love). In some songs she sings from a straight man's point of view, so obviously I hallucinate that she's gay.. :devil:

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Me neither, I just happen to like a lot of musicians who are gay. I don't like them because they are gay, I simply enjoy the fact that they are. ;)

It's great to hear music that revolves around girl on girl love, but I have just as many straight artists that I listen to.

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To be completley honest...I don't listen to any music by gay artists :lol:. I am soo boring. I just have never really found anything. Hah.

So, my roommate is having a fight with her boyfriend about her sleeping today and not being with him. I think he's a tool, and then I was like "my girlfriend doesn't do that to me, I have permission to sleep in" and well...she freaked out at me, but it was kind of funny :p.

15. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

What do you guys think of Melissa Ferrick, she's gay too right? I especially love the song 'Drive', it's perfect. :)