Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

hi. im new to this but the hardy boyz are like my favourite pairing. I am only watching seson five but they look so good together. :)

2. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Welcome! Nice to have you here! :D You're bang on right - they look amazing together!

And as I just happen to have my photobucket open, here's a pic to prove it! Hardy Boys!
    [​IMG]

Here's hoping for lots moer Hardy Boys scenes this season. They've been sadly lacking so far, apart from the wonderful "Wolverine" scene. :p

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

4. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

well i love it. Sorry i forgot to post this after i read it but i think i posted something like this on the actual fic. It is so great and i cant wait to read more :)

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey there it's been a while since I popped in here. *waves to everyone*

I was just reading back a page about ryan and eric being dads to a daughter and how bad that would be for any boy who dared to date her, I agree. I'd imagine both of them would be so over protective it would drive her insane. With them seeing death of young girls day in and day out, yeah her love life would suck. Also some mentioned how hard it would be if they had a son and he had two dads, that would be hard too but I think now a days its acceptable, plus seeing they are law enforcers who would mess with them. NOw as for the girl having it tough having two dads..well she'd have two really friggin hott dads, who could argue with that? She's be popular because all her friends would want to convert them...

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

It would indeed be a brave boy who would date a daughter of Eric and Ryan. But at least the devoted dads would know that the boy was serious about her.

"She's be popular because all her friends would want to convert them... " :lol: Dead right!

(Love your new banner and icon, Twiz! :p)

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks Ali, the caps came from Kat and the icon. I made the banner, yay.

I just read Shadows halloween Hardy boys fic and it was just so adorable. I really loved it.

Could you imagine being a teen age boy with raging hormones knocking on the door and having those two men open it up? Ryan with his intensed raised eyebrow and Eric with his glaring stare...he'd run before they even said "What do you want?"

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hey, I've got a question. I watched a few fan vids of Ryan and Eric and there's always a scene where Ryan hold Eric back from attacking Nathalia's ex-husband. I know it's S5(?) but I don't know which episode. I just want to know because I missed a couple of episodes and want to know whether I've got something to look forward too. Today was Backstabbers.
    Thanks very much for you answers!

Oh and I've come across this fanfiction about colours? Is there a special order in which I should read them? 'Cause there are so many of them.

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

It's Internal Affairs. I can't remember whether it comes before or after Backstabbers. :confused: It's definitely worth watching though, because there is some serious conact between the boys there! :p

That's SwiftTales' Odd Colours series. I believe it starts with Hot Pink, then Canary Yellow, and then blue and green (but I can't remember which order), Shimmering Red, Funky Purple and the current one - Groovy Orange. If I've forgotten one, forgive me - that was just from memory. :lol: *is addicted*

BTW, if the screen writers are striking, do you think that they'd be interested in employing us instead? We'd do just as good a job. :D

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I think we'd do a better job because we're the fans and we'd write what the fans want to see.

Thanks very much for the fast answer. I think Internal Affairs is after Backstabbers so I get the full boy-on-boy action next week. Definitely something to look forward to.

The Odd Colour Series is huge. Hm, must start to save it on my computer. I guess after what you wrote it's quite good? Well, I'll see it for myself.

Thanks again!

11. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

It's very good! Really gripping. Have you found WolfeDelko yet? The link to my journal is on my profile page here, and the link to WolfeDelko is on my profile page there. Lots of fabulous fics to read! :D

And if anyone wanted further evidence that we should be the writers, there would be worse places to look than WolfeDelko.

Incidentally, supposing that we were the writers... What would you want to happen in the show? I'm not sure that I would want Ryan and Eric to actually be together openly in the show. I'd just want lots of hints that they might be and lots of opportunities to see them together. And I'd want Ryan to be the hero and save everyone and Eric to be all impressed. *dreams*

I saw Triple Threat yesterday, and it wasn't a terrible episode. I just loved Ryan's words to Eric when he corrected him about the evidence markers, comparing his defensive reactions then to Ryan's reactions when he was shot with the nail. It was so kind and supportive. :)

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Just read the first few chapters of Hot Pink and it's soooo good! Wow, really nice story, can't wait to read more!

I'd also stick with more hints because first I don't think the writers would ever get them together and second because then we have our fun and make up our own theories!

13. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

And we make up better theories than they could ever come up with. :devil: :D

I heard that they had some time together in the latest episode. What happened? How were they together? (Apart from hotttt, which goes without saying. :p)

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

You're so right, can't wait for Internal Affairs next week! Scenes like that fire up my imagination.

Finished Canaray Yellow today and Swift tales, you're a great writer, love your style and your stories!

I don't live in the US so I don't really know about any scenes with the two of them together. But should someone have seen the last episode, what was their scene about? Anything slashy? :eek:

Oh, almost forgot, AliGtr, I went to your LV and started reading through most of your stories and their just amazing! I especially love the longer ones! Read so many at once I don't recall any particular titles but their all great!

15. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

*grins* thanks love_fan

and yes, I agree, there should be loads of hints and good scenes, but no actual scenes or obvious stuff that they are together. Hints are far more fun because they can be interpreted in all kinds of ways and then you can write fics about them! :p

I'm glad that Ryan is reinstated again. I mean it was nice to see that not everything was resolved immediately in the fifth season, but it did take a while and I wasn't too happy with some of the things that happened. (Though to be honest I've only read about it, I haven't seen it yet)

We're already starting season 6 over here too, we had the Cyberlebrity episode last sunday, and we'll have another new one tomorrow, I'm not sure which one though, I'll have to check