Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Where should we go? Hmm... I don't know. You choose. I don't mind as long I could be with Greg :D Now it's a whole new discussion here. If you could go with one of them on a date, where would you go?

*waves* :D I do permanently reside in Gutterville... I practically own a big house on the beach front there :lol: Just so I could stalk Ryan and Greg on the beach shirtless :devil:

Experimentally fun AND passionate :eek: I like how your mind works :devil: :devil: Oh yeah... that's a VERY HOT combo :devil: *chases Shadowfax into the R/G thread* :D

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wahh why do I keep forgeting about this thread :lol: *hops into Gutterville* Wait.. wrong thread. Oh well :devil: :D

Silhouette, Shadowfax, when your done with your double date, I call both Ryan and Greg :devil: I'm greedy. I know, im sorry.

3. ILoveNerdsGreg

ILoveNerdsGreg Hit and Run

I love Greg. He's my favorite! And very yummy, too!
    And if it weren't for Ryan, I probably wouldn't watch CSI: Miami at all.

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG...i loved Ryan from the begining although i was a little hesitant at first because he replaced my Speedy :( but then at the end of his very first ep i fell in love with him while still managing to love my Speedy. which is an amazing feat seeing as it was hard for most Speed fans to accept Ryan right away and accept that Speed is well....you know. but i'm a diehard Ryan fan :D

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hops out of Ryan/Greg *cough* shipper thread to say that I am glad this thread has been resurrected. I can discuss Ryan and Greg without getting shippy. (can I??? :eek:)
    They are my 2 favs on CSI. I love their looks, their personalities, etc. These guys are awesome!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree with all of this. I watched Miami off and on when Speed was on because I did like him (he was my fave at the time), but when Jonathan Togo joined the show as Ryan Wolfe, I started watching full time, never missing an ep because I was already a fan of Jonathan's from when he was on Special Unit 2 (still wish they'd put that show on DVD, darnit).

And of course Greg is my all time fave CSI character. Greg and Ryan are both funny (at least they used to be until the writers made both so serious).

I loved the way Greg said "You infected me with mildew?" :lol: The look on his face just said it all. He couldn't believe Grissom had done that. :lol: Too funny.

Ryan's funny scenes had to be "Curse of the Coffin" and "Legal". Loved the "that's hot" and the thing about Cosmos being total chick drinks. :lol:

I wish we could have a crossover ep with these two characters on screen together. That would be awesome.

7. CSI_Kat

Yay! This thread is back! A crossover with these 2 would be awesome. I would love to see how they would interact with each other.

I also never watched Miami until Ryan was on it. I remember seeing the opening credits of Miami and when I saw that real young picture of Ryan in the lab - I thought it was Greg. Of course now - I don't think they look anything alike.

8. GregNickRyanFan

It's funny though. They looked kind of alike when Ryan had the longer hair (and when Greg did as well), but now that they both have shorter hair, they don't look as much alike except for every once and a while. :lol:

I don't mind tough-guy Ryan, but I do kind of miss the innocent Ryan of Season 3. :lol: Greg still seems kind of innocent to me. :lol: I guess that's partly because Greg hasn't made bad choices the way Ryan has. I mean sure he hit the kid with his car, but in self defense. He hasn't gone out and gambled or anything like that.

I hated that the writers did that to Ryan. They could have chosen another way to give him an edge. It's just that so many people already disliked the character as it was (both characters on screen and Miami fans offscreen) and the writers just made it worse by doing this. I only hope that he's redeemed in Season 7. Greg got to be a hero, now it's Ryan's turn. :D

Ryan and Greg both rock. :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  9. CSI_Kat

When they were both younger they did look more alike then now.
    Oh innocent Ryan was the sweetest! I miss that about him! What I miss about Greg is his craziness in the lab! I am very interested to see how there characters develop this season.

10. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

The ryan one is hot :D
    love this pic of him in a leather jacket

Edit: I just noticed i only read the first page lol

11. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

I miss Ryan in leather.

12. GregNickRyanFan

OMG! He did wear a black leather jacket! How could I forget about that? :lol: He's wearing a brown leather jacket in the previews for next week's ep. Looks like a bomber style jacket I think.

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I adore Ryan and Greg, but especially Ryan because I'm a Miami girl. ;)

I don't like what the writers have done with Ryan though. He used to be cute, innocent, and funny. Now he's just serious and snarky. Seriously, lately he has seemed downright mean on the show. It seems like everything he does is doused in pompouseness.

Why, oh why have the writers done this to Ryan? Please bring back nice Ryan...I adore him!

14. Billy

Billy Hit and Run

I totally agree with you, MaddyAnn.

They both, Ryan and Greg, turn more serious than at the beginning.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Well, Ryan brought the funny back in "We Won't Get Fuled Again". I've heard that possibly, Greg's sense of humor might come back too. Let's hope so. They can be serious sometimes, but still have their humor.