Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Now your disecting Jorja's comments, & interpreting your own meanings "oh, she didn't really mean that" how do you know? I took what she said at face value & didn't read hidden meanings into what she said! the site listed above are 'quotes and comments' from Jorja.. and I think the adminstrator TBonz has made it abundantly clear that unless a 'star' has publicly announced to the media, her 'preferences' that it is 'slanderous' ..defamatory-false & attacking ones reputation..these remarks made were accurate & authentic and from Jorja.. I certainly wouldn't want to have someone discussing my personal life on a public forum. And if fans adore and admire and respect her, then it's insulting to discuss issues that she , her self, has never commented on to the media! many of her quotes were interesting and humorous
    :D

And thank's kaylyne for the full on interview with Jorja.. anything that she didn't say, would be subject to a attorney or her PR people stepping in and disputing these "quotes"

2. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

Desertwind, the only problem with these "quotes and comments" is that anybody can post what they want on tv.com. It's like wikipedia.

For exemple, if I want I can write that Jorja comes every weekend at my house and like to watch cartoon with me :D :devil:. If we can't pinpoint the exact interview, it's to be taken with a pinch of salt. ;)

For the peace of this thread, I propose a new rule: everybody is asexual until proven straight or gay. So any speculation of straightness or gayness will be 'slanderous'.

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

If anyone hasn't already done so, I highly recommend that you peruse with careful intent, Tbonz's posts in this thread on the issue of personal boundaries.

As for what's true vs untrue for the quotes and commentaries allegedly or otherwise ascribed to Jorja, it's a personal choice to believe or disbelieve as we are not privy to having a sworn black-and-white detailing the legitimacy of these quotes/commentaries.

Right-o, then. Please let's get back on track.

Thank you.

4. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

*cries* sad sara *cries*

JORJA CAN NOT LEAVE...SHE JUST CAN'T

*for more information on my mental break down, view previews for next week's ep and watch tonights ep...

DAMMIT ALL!!!

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I know! It's awful!!!! :(

I loved the kiss in the promo, but everything else made me sad. :(

It is nice to see that the episode will really be centered on Sara leaving, and not just a sub-plot.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Kiss? OMG, please tell me it was just the hint of one, something that happened off-screen and can be interpreted as a kiss or just a hug or something. Tell me their lips weren't touching. Please! *is very afraid to watch upcoming ep*

7. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

Lips on lips, very awful *shivers*.

The promo make me sick. Really hope this horror won't be in the episode or I'll need a barf bag :(

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Folks lets keep spoilers in there respective threads please, there are some that don't even want to know what is happening. Thank you. ;)

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, guess that was it for me then. Bye-bye CSI.

I was seriously interested in how they would write her out but there is NO WAY I'm going to watch THAT.

Thanks for the warnings, I would have actually watched that crapisode.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

That was a gentle reminder, for anyone who has forgotten or might not have known about discussing spoilers in an unmarked threads, if it were something else I would have said that. :)

11. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I can't wait for that scene.

I don't want Sar to go. I am really going to cry. It will be so sad. I am definately going to cry myself to sleep. Can't we just get along you guys. We each are entitled to our own opinion. If you believe Jorja is Gay, then you should start your own thread, if you think she isn't then start a different thread. We should listen to the Mods and just get along. I hate coming on here and seeing everyone on here. We go on this thread because we have something in common, we all like Jorja/Sara that should be enough to piut our differences aside.

Back to the subject: I think this weeks episode should be mainly about Sara like at least 45 minutes. I hope she leaves in a respectful way and gives everyone a proper goodbye.

12. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Jorja is a great actress. she has done an fantastic job playing Sara over the years and looks like she is going to give a great performance for her final episode.

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

great performance or not, my heart is shattered to think that my beloved sara has to go through that. and that my likewise jorja had to portray it. you know there had to be very little acting on her part, she did say this was the toughest episode she's had to film. i don't want sad depressed shattered hopeless sara...it's not right. i'm a great enjoyer of ansty things, but i want sunshine and daisies for my girl!!
    she's going to kick ass in this episode, as an actress...and break my heart along the way...a million times!

csi just may end for me after this episode...and i never thought it would end for me...

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Hmmm I have been reading back a bit and I just wanted to say that the quote mentioned earlier (something involving a man) shows up on different sites but, as was said before, cannot be linked to any article or interview with Jorja.
    Comparing to the stuff Jorja usually says, I do not find it a line that comes from her. But then again, who am I?

I did wonder how long it would be untill somebody would come up with that quote and use it as prove that Jorja has indeed the sexual orientation the quote suggests she has. But then again.. anyody can create that quote. And I can come up with things that I think proof something different but since nobody has any REAL proof (whether this be gay or straight) why dont we just stick to our own little beliefs without trying to persuade the other? We all have the right to think what we want but we should not try to out rank somebody and claim you found proof when there is none.

The slanderous part involving gayness... it felt like a rerun from a little while back and I thought we had gone passed all of that? I remember being told off by the mod...
    Calling somebody gay slanderous makes me feel that calling somebody straight should also be slanderous since you never know if somebody is gay or straight. If calling somebody gay is slanderous, so is calling somebody straight. Just because the majority of the world happens to be straight doesnt mean that straightness should be used as a guideline or an excuse to tell off people who suggest somebody might have a different sexual orientation than heterosexual.

Nuff said.

Anyway.. back on topic.. the certain scene mentioned here before made me kind of freak out and it also feels like the end of CSI for me. The whole GSR thing turned it way too much into a soap opera instead of a respectable tv show with independant story lines.
    Its a shame to see Sara go but the good thing I found so far... no hint of an actual marriage. But the show itself lost some of my respect by doing things the way they did and its a shame. It could have been so much more. Not just GSR but so many things. The last 2 seasons are probably the worst CSI seasons ever.

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'm both excited, yet sad for this week's episode. I'm sad, because of the obvious reason that Sara is leaving. The promo makes me want to cry every time I watch it, yet I can't look away. Anyways, I'm really excited because the episode is obviously very emotional. An emotional Sara episode, at that. I'm a HUGE fan of emotional Sara, Nesting Dolls, Committed, Empty Eyes, etc. I love it when cases get to her, Jorja acts it perfectly, and I loveeeee it. So I'm excited to see her acting skills in this episode, by the promo, it looks AMAZING. And that is an understatement.

*sigh* I'm looking forward to this episode, but I don't want it to come, cause then that means that she's leaving. :( Gahh, I hate this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.