Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I can't see Grissom moving on too fast after Sara leaves. I've also heard that Jorja stayed a week more than she was supposed to in order to shoot a phone conversation scene. And she'll be back

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Because it's what Grissom has feared all along, and the writers love to rip out our hearts. It's stupid to split them up. It's stupid to send her away from him. What will it solve? It will destroy Grissom.

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Rambo answered my friend!!!
    look what he said
    "Thank your for your nice words about episode 804. Jorja Fox, sadly,
    will be leaving CSI -- but it is not forever. We will see her again on
    the show at a future time."

4. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

i've got it under good authority that she will be back for the finale, I don't know about between now and then but apparently she WILL be in the finale. I'm hoping that's a good thing!

happy endings DO happen though! I mean, way back in my teen years I LOVED star trek Voyager, and that had a happy ending (i'll admit it, I cried! lol). I don't think a happy ending is out of the realms of possibility.... I mean look at what all the characters have gone through, there has GOT to be a happy ending for someone!

nah, I'm staying Stupidly Optimistic, no evidence to say GSR is ending, TPTB would have absolute hell to pay if they did break them up, and I fail to understand why they would have done SO much character development story arcs for those 2 if they were just going to break them up.

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

haha yah, i agree. going back to that picture in sara's locker...if that Caprice guy did take it why would he give it back to sara? lol :lol: just like "omg look i secretly took a pic of you when you were investigating me for murder..so here you go!!"

6. JorjaFoxFan

haha yah, i agree. going back to that picture in saras locker..if that caprice guy did take the pic why would he give it to Sara? lol :lol: be like "oh i secretly took a pic of you while you were investigating me for murder..so here you go!!"

7. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

This is just some of my random rambling, but why wud the character leave grissom now? i mean i luv jorja fox but why wud sara leave griss when he has changed his life for her, he took risks for her and shes probably the most serious gf that he has ever had!!! so how on earth can they send her away and act like the show will go on??? plus i hope they show grissoms emotions when she isnt there, like i hope we actually get to see him struggling, i dont want it to be like after butterflied when there was no aftermath if u get me!! and also i hope that if she comes back for the finaly the storyline is awesome, like griss is really hurt and he needs her and she comes back and realises what a mistake its been being away from him and they live happily ever after!!!!!! ok slightly over the top! do ther ppl get so emotionally involved that all u think about is gsr all day!?!?!?!?!?! lol

8. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I read some where this past summer that Lady Heather would be making another appearance in season 8. So if they break up GSR, and try to force the Grissom Heather thing on us I am going to be soooooooooooooooooooo pissed. I'm not even sure that I will continue watching after this Thursday. (I had my episodes mixed up with last week) I would LOVE a geek baby for the finale. Sara is sick of death... she's soooooooooooo good with children, despite what she might think... It makes no sense to break up GSR... NONE... nadda... zilch! Grissom is her rock. How the hell is she suppose to find her way alone when she is in so much pain? Husbands and wives get through the tough times together. I know, they are probably not married. But they are soul mates just the same. This hasn't been some random fling. This has been brewing for 9 years! So if TPTB break them up, they are just stupid. Atleast we have our fanfiction. I want a GSR geek baby damnit! I'm not going to be happy with them stringing us along with a phone call with Sara living away from Grissom. That's an insult to the fans. They tease us with a proposal and then we get this crap? No way! A phone call, with her living in Vegas, in their house, with their dog, married or nothing. Stop stringing us along. I fear that it will be like what happened to Trip and T'pol on Star Trek. Even the actors hated the bullshit after a while.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's IloveBilly great news, ;) and none of you are allowed this jump this ship :D keep the faith and she will return.. remember when CM said "she'd be back, and now again, she'll be back" so hang tight[​IMG], and we'll keep this going till the "fat lady sings" and on Lady Heather returning.. Auseillo also said and CM 'there are no plans for LH to return" and what place would she have anyway? :mad: I'm sure Melinda Clarke is not pacing around chewing her nails, hoping for one last CSI stint, she's probably got other plans. THAT DO NOT include CSI!

[​IMG]

10. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

To pass the time until Thursday, maybe we could list our top five GSR quotes or scenes...remember the happy times.

I'm going to have to think on mine...

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

5)The only person I've ever loved.

4)Since when have you been interested in beauty? Since I met you.

3) "Butterflied" speech.

2)Sex without love is just sad. I don't think I make you sad. You make me happy.

1) Ya know, maybe we should get married....Yes, let's do it.

Too sick and too tired to add too much, plus I haven't seen the crossover or the promo (can anyone link it please?), so I've been avoiding talk of what happens in it. I'm sure I've forgotten some good ones, and I'll kick myself later, when others post them, but these are the tops that popped into my head as I read your post.

12. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

OK still don't think they're going to break up GSR, but yeah I've heard an odd thing here and there about LH making a return, but you gotta bear in mind that CM said Grissom is not the kind of guy to have a fling or move on - he'll focus on his family, and his family are the graveyard shift. Even if Sara did go running, leaving him a "dear john" and totally broke his heart into pieces, I can't see him ever getting together with LH - I mean, what's the saying? "once bitten, twice shy"? if Sara were to seriously break his heart, do you really think he's the sort of guy who'd just go jumping straight into another relationship? after it took him, how long, to finally get together with Sara?- nah still keeping the faith - nothing to support a GSR beak-up- and there wont ever be either, if TPTB know what's good for them anyway! :devil:

Nice to see you back Bengali13! you wont have heard I have a new hammy! he's cute and fluffy and grey... and he's called Gilbert! :D

13. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Well, if they were breaking up, why would they go to the trouble of haveing them get engaged? Then it makes even less sense. And she does love Grissom. I know she does! If she didn't, she wouldn't have up and moved to Vegas for him and she wouldn't have moved to swing. She loves him!!!! Yeah, I like to think I'm stupidly optimistic. :cool:

hmm, favourite quotes? Well, the ones bengali13 posted. I also love the "Hodges don't you know that gray hair can be very attractive?" one, though you could argue that it's not technically a GSR quote.

I bought season 6 on DVD today. It cost like $15 more than all the other seasons! I can't figure out why...

14. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

:) idahomom, that's a great idea! Instead of focusing on everything else, let's remember the happy times :)

1. Way To Go - Self-explanitory, I mean, I had a heart attack after that episode.

2. The Case Of The Cross Dressing Carp - I think, anyway. The marriage proposal :) Simple as that.

3. Dead Doll - The episode had me glued to the TV, superglue, actually :p. The ending was absolutely wonderful. I liked that they just sat there, and stared into each other's eyes, and held hands. :) Lovely. haha.

4. Empty Eyes - Ah, the last scene was just.. spectacular. It was an emotional Sara episode, and Grissom was there for her. He put his arm around her, and I just loved it. :)

5. Nesting Doll - Yes, after all the GSR that we've had since they've been together, since the reveal, and since whatever else happened, I still absolutely love this episode. It's.. the emotions, the protectiveness he gives her.. the fact he's really and truly there for her, and he needs her. I might be slightly biased on the fact that Sara is my favourite character, therefore I like episodes moreso directed at her, but that's besides the point.

And in five minutes, I'll change my mind, and take out one and put in another moment lol. But, Leaving Las Vegas and Law Of Gravity both get an honourable mention, (when Grissom leaves and comes back). I forget which episode has the letter in it. :| Wow, I'm a horrible GSR fan, ahah, but that episode gets an honourable mention as well. :)

Okay, I'm stopping now before I name every episode I can possibly think of. haha

15. JorjaFoxFan

CM also said "we love lady heather and hope to have her back, shes just amazing, she brings so much to this show." b**ch.i do not like lady heather, i think thats only because i see her as a threat to GSR.at least we get 2 KISSES FROM GRISSOM AND SARA THIS THURSDAY!!! WOOT!!!< i hope thats not a spoiler, it was in the televised promo.. and i know that everybody (including CM and JF)is saying jorja will be back, i thought that this was the last season??cause WP and MH said that they dont want to extend their contracts past there current expirey date (May 2008) im cunfuzzled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.