Sam/ Jessica #1: Stunner

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by kissmesweet, Oct 4, 2007.

1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey, I thought I'd start a new thread on the new A/V lab tech, Samantha Barrish played the Jessica Szohr.

I couldn't think of a good name and 'Stunner' was the first word that cme to mind. :p Ergo, thread name. However, a mod is welcome to change it or whatever. :D

I liked the way she played off with Eric and seems like she'll make a nice addition to the cast. I don't usually like add-on lab techs, but she was definitely very memorable. She's smart and beautiful, what else do you want?

So here are some new caps! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So enjoy guys and let's get the Sam/Jessica talk started!

2. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Hey kissmesweet I can't see your caps :( ... is this character from s6 :confused: ?

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep...She arrived during "Cyber - lebrity"
    Well...she's not so bad :D ....she looks like she just finished with collage :lol: but I found her professional ;)

4. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

she is hot !! i hope they don't replace any of them thou with her. vallera is my girl and natalia we'll natalia is my secret love. but this new girl seems to know what she is doing so i gotta give props to that. hope to see her more

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Jessica is also in the show 'Gossip Girls' She looks really stunning and she plays a more teenager type role.

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I like her. I can see her being a big gossip with valera once she's settle in a little more. She seems a little shy still, though flirty. She's unique. Yeah, I like her. Can't wait to learn more.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I like her...so far. Good god, we never know what TPTB will do to her character, but for right now I could get used to her. And, yeah, she can't replace anyone, well except Cooper, but not any main characters!! I wouldn't watch if they ever replaced Natalia, im not sure how I made it watching the first 3 seasons w/out her. Sam seems pretty cool though & she has a nice way of playing off Ryan. I hope to see some interaction w/ her, Nat & Cal.

Question: I saw a video by Chris Daughtry the other day & the actress looks alot like our little Sam here...anyone know if thats her in the video?? I can't remember the name of the song, its his most recent.

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Yeah, it's her. Here's the link to the "other works" page on her IMDb and this is the music vid.

I think she's really pretty, and I'm not sure if it's just because I saw Miami before I saw the music video, but I think she makes the girl-next-door thing work a lot better than the "trashy"/messed up girl she's playing in the music vid.

9. MrsEricDelko19

MrsEricDelko19 Dead on Arrival

I love her in Daughtry's video. But I love her more in Gossip Girl and CSI Miami. I also love her with Straight hair instead of Curly. But she is an amazing actress I hope to see her on CSI More.....

Diana