Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love that she's out there supporting people. It's so great of her.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Good for her for supporting the writers. Not everyone in Hollywood would do that sort of thing. It goes to show you what a good person Marg is. :D

3. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Since Marg's husband Alan is the president of the Screen Actors Guild, it is no surprise at all that she is out there. It is good that she is bringing some cheerfulness to what is usually a dreary, boring ordeal.
    SAG will be coming up to negotiations with the studios, etc., soon too. All of the unions involved are watching this strike carefully because the settlement will almost certainly determine what their own new contract offers will look like.
    The issue of residuals for writers from DVDs and Internet broadcast are the big issues and a lot is riding on this for everybody.
    LaSquisita

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ True. I think all the unions in Hollywood must be watching carefully and offering their support. Me and a colleague talked about it the other day. He thought the writers make much more than normal working people do and he didn't understand why they'd want to ask for more. They seemed greedy to him. To me, though, it's not about how much money they make but about fairness. I think they're asking for their fair share and I don't consider that greedy despite that yeah, I probably have to work for an entire year to make what they make a week, or a month. :lol:

Good move, Marg, and looks like the weather is still pretty in L.A. :D

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Just something I was wondering about - the stars of a TV show would make more than the writers, correct? Because, knowing how hard writing is, I can imagine that would be difficult for them

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I think that's right. And don't forget that once the movies/shows are distributed, the writers don't own their scripts anymore.

Anyway, Marg is hot. :D

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL. I just saw a caption for a shot of Marg walking the picket lines:

Picket Line Hotties :D

I love it

8. JangoBear

JangoBear Lab Technician

The writers in Hollywood are treated as industry dung. TV is better for a writer but they still are low on the totem pole.

BTW, Marg is still HOT!!!!!! :lol:

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Absolutely. Marg is definitely still hot.

I wonder if Marg went to a Halloween party? What do you think she and Alan would have dressed up as? ;)

10. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Alice in Wonderland (the naughty-marg version) and the mad hatter. Ha ha I have no idea...I'm tired.

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Just saw some clips of Marg from "Through the eyes of a killer". *fans self* Wow, that was hot. Will definitely have to either find the movie or more clips ASAP.

Marg = love.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

She's immensely hot in that movie. Just fantastic :D It's a thriller too, which makes the heart pounding end bits just amazingly scary.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO Chell (welcome to the thread btw). That reminded me of other characters in the story. I think Catherine Willows would make a gorgeous queen of hearts. LOLOL.

Marg + Richard Dean Anderson = sizzling hotness

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For those still interested in the Movie "Lethal Vows" it will be on today 11/13/07 on LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) at 2:30 pm et. Check it out.

It was on last night around 9 pm, but by the time I realized it, it was half way over. Also when you type Margs name into the search box it takes your Here to see all the LMN movies she has been in and I believe you can set it up so that it will remind you when they are showing.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks Destiny!!

Guys, if you can, check it out. Damn amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.